What's new

Veena Malik in alleged nude pictures controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be temporary tattoo.

As is said even if the tatoo or the pic itself is Photoshopped ,it must have after getting her clear consent. Or else the magazine would face legal problems.

Pakistani model Veena Malik hit three sensitive issues with one picture – India, morality and the military. No stranger to controversy, she appeared in an objectionable pose on the cover of an Indian fashion magazine on Friday with a tattoo that says “ISI” written clearly on one arm. The editor of FHM magazine, Kabir Sharma, insisted that the picture had not been doctored and that the idea behind the tattoo was “to show that the ISI had a hand in everything” as was said in India.

Veena Malik said that the picture had been morphed and that she had done a “bold shoot” but not a nude shoot. “By this I mean that I was wearing modern clothes.” She said that the photo was supposed to be superimposed with an ISI tattoos. “I have never posed nude. I know my limits,” she told the media, adding “I will take legal action against the magazine.” FHM India’s editor, Kabir Sharma, said that the magazine could prove the photo’s authenticity.

Published in The Express Tribune, December 3rd, 2011.

ye hai faida most favorite nation deeny ka .look india :rofl: jao ayashi kero apny apny soap le ker :rofl:

Will Veena Malik be joining PTI since she has shown her assets?

Veena malik is so embarrasing for trying so hard. :cheesy:

kanjaar kanjaar ho hota he... she proofed. Ban her from all Pakistani media....

Mods, can we close this goddamn thread please? There are many more urgent things to talk about than Veena Malik, & it is shocking that we have two concurrent threads running on her.

Mods, can we close this goddamn thread please? There are many more urgent things to talk about than Veena Malik, & it is shocking that we have two concurrent threads running on her.

True bro.. But I guess threads like these keep the tempers down which is normally not possible in the other urgent things needing discussion :)

What in the world does religion have anything to do with this? This has to do with cultural and ethical norms. When a person who does something as desperate as this to garner media attention, she will be called names, simple as that.

Any person who goes to any low length to get any sort of attention will get comments passed onto them.

It has nothing to do with being anti Muslim, let her do whatever she pleases. My bone of contention with Veena Malik is the fact she hides behind the curtain of "liberalism" and "strong women".

Hogwash. She is NOT a strong woman at all...she is a disgrace to herself and to Pakistan. Coming from a country where women have recently found their own voice, this is nothing but a set back. There was huge applause from our general public when Women were allowed to join the Pakistan Air Force, a huge applause when our Women's Cricket Team won Gold at the Asian Games. There are plenty of Fashion Shows in Pakistan which people don't have an issue with and rather enjoy because of the classiness of it and the great name it gives to Pakistan's thriving (and highly lucrative) fashion industry.

There are women politicians (infact half of the members of Parliament are women). There are numerous women in music, media and now they are outnumbering men in Medical and even Engineering schools, and all this within 1 decade. The problem is with her and how she portrays herself - a strong woman? Needing to become a sex object is not called being a strong woman, it's called being a desperate w**re (i prefer not to even use the word as, admittedly, it has demeaning connotations.)

The message she is sending young teenage Pakistani girls is disgraceful and a set back to all those women who have worked so hard to gain an equal voice in Pakistan. Shame on you!

Female oppression and female exploitation are TWO SIDES of the same coin.

I agree with Abu bhai, I don't have any qualms with her behavior except when she's come up against Pakistan.

She has acted like a first class who*e mingling with fixers like Asif, & getting into a money dispute with him. She's got into countless situations like these when she's mingled with bad people. She even did an Indian TV program before the World Cup semi final between India & Pakistan, trying to embarrass Afridi before the game. She complains that Pakistan completely ignored her when she represented Pakistan, & when someone complained about her antics in India, she claimed she was not representing anyone but herself, not Pakistan. The Indians exploited her, & she fell for it. She deserved what she got.

I absolutely agree! But heck, sex sells!!! :woot: Indians and Pakistanis here on PDF seem pretty sex starved, what?
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom