What's new

Veena Malik in alleged nude pictures controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think she cant go to pakistan now for getting killed:lol:
so welcome another citizen like adnan sami
hahaha-024.gif

well those bhartis didnt put a gun to her head....she did it on her own will. Perhaps she's out of touch with reality (and quite delusional) if she thought her action wouldnt have repercussions; Pakistan is afterall a more conservative country.

but then again --she represents herself and her bank account only.....if that's how she wants to be remembered ---well, i'm sorry for her then. But I'm happy for women of Pakistan who work hard and bring good repute to their name and to nation's name. They have a lot more to offer than just cleavage and cheap publicity.

i think she cant go to pakistan now for getting killed:lol:
so welcome another citizen like adnan sami
hahaha-024.gif

well if she's to be believed (that it was her intention for her entire body to be covered in tattoos and not skin showing) well then she probably hates the indian media and third-rate magazine/entertainment industry for breaching trust

but if she chose to stay in india --- i personally could care less. Her choice. She actually fits in well in bollywood --- where more and more indian women are finding increasingly provacative and cheap ways to garner viewership.

it's sad that in South Asia in general, we are deviating away from the good old but gold dialog/story-rich films of the 1950s and 60s. Call me old-fashioned if you like.

Well, ok, let me put it this way. India did not exploit her, she was extremely naive & stupid.

Bilal Bhai you are such a senior member but still you keep on writing about an non-important & stupid model/actor who's main buisness is to sell her talent , Hun chadd wee do kuri noo?

Bilal Bhai you are such a senior member but still you keep on writing about an non-important & stupid model/actor who's main buisness is to sell her talent , Hun chadd wee do kuri noo?

Hun saadi gal suneyo. Tussi te samajhte o pakistan de logan nu kuch nai honda ay vekh ke, veena malik jirri adakara da kinna bura attitude si india vich, una de naal sab fully deserved si. Par saade logan nu sharmandigi te hondi e jab bharati khabraan vich gal uchalti e. pakistani logan apni jagan khush aan, menu veena malik di koi tension nai, par gham te honda e: ae kee gal e, pakistan da naam roshan kiti e.

Veena Malik is denying that she posed nude- whats left of it to discuss?-

Hun saadi gal suneyo. Tussi te samajhte o pakistan de logan nu kuch nai honda ay vekh ke, veena malik jirri adakara da kinna bura attitude si india vich, una de naal sab fully deserved si. Par saade logan nu sharmandigi te hondi e jab khabraan vich baat uchalti e. pakistani logan apni jagan khush aan, menu veena malik di koi tension nai, par gham te honda e, ae ki gal e, pakistan da barra naam roshan keetee e.
Chaddo na veerji , enj maiyaan nu te kuchh nahee honda , aye te ina da pesha san ,tussi sai das rayo par prawah kis layi ?

Chaddo na veerji , enj maiyaan nu te kuchh nahee honda , aye te ina da pesha san ,tussi sai das rayo par prawah kis layi ?

Kithe jawan samajh nai aandi (kidding)... ay lo pra, chadd diya :lol:

pra, menu koi tension nai si, odi zindagi e, saadi zindagi te nai e, asi ithe khush aan. Chal pra, koi nawi gal kar :).

Kithe jawan samajh nai aandi (kidding)... ay lo pra, chadd diya :lol:

pra, menu koi tension nai si, odi zindagi e, saadi zindagi te nai e, asi ithe khush aan. Chal pra, koi nawi gal kar :).

Sha ji aap south punjaab se ho kya ?

Sha ji aap south punjaab se ho kya ?

North Punjab (Rawalpindi) se hoo, birth Karachi vich si. Saada background full 100% Bihari e, schooling Punjab vich si. Menu bhojpuri v aandi e. Amreeka das saal pehle aaya si. Hun NJ wich honda aan.

Quite controvercial:azn:

bas sir jee, asi full time controversy vich ghuse rehnde e. PDF vich te full time masti soonjdi e, indian logan nu vohat ghussa aanda e, par ae te mazaq e.

bas sir jee, asi full time controversy vich ghuse rehnde e. PDF vich te full time masti soonjdi e.[/QUOTE]

You are 110% write bro! I love PDF too its kinda addictive ! and for the same love for PDF i started a sought of fanboy thread but it got deleted & i got an infaraction so i just want to play safe & hope to have love & respect from all you lovely members , Thanks .

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Tussi Patiyala/Amritsar vich te nai rehnde o?

Sir Kabhi nazren jhuka ke dekhiya hum to aapke dil me rehten hai , waise im 100% Dilliwala .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom