What's new

Veena Malik in alleged nude pictures controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
As has been mentioned before, Kajal Agarwal also accused the magazine of "morphing" her pictures taken at a photo shoot for the September 2011 issue. So I won't be surprised if they morphed up these ones as well. You know the sense of 'ethics' we have in our subcontinent.

I know what you are saying.. Lets wait for Veena Malik's reaction. She is too vocal to let this pass in case the allegations are true

I know what you are saying.. Lets wait for Veena Malik's reaction. She is too vocal to let this pass in case the allegations are true

I agree with this, but frankly speaking, I wouldn't even give two s*its even if it were true. Hardly anyone knew Veena Malik before Big Brother or Big Boss whatever it is, & she is still quite a non-matter & non-entity for most Pakistanis. She has been made popular because of her scandals.

BTW, the alleged denial to a PAKISTANI Newspaper has been from one of Veena Malik's publicist..Not from Veena Malik herself.. FHM is a huge global magazine. I will be surprised if the fake photo allegations by some Sohail Rashid turn out to be true

Veena Malik denies nude photo shoot for FHM – The Express Tribune

Speaking via telephone on Express News, Veena Malik admitted she had shot for FHM magazine, however the shoot was with clothes on, and none of the poses appearing on the cover were given by her.
She claimed that the picture on the cover of FHM was ‘morphed’ and that she would be consulting her media adviser and lawyer before taking any action.
“People must know that I am an actress, and any one can take my picture and morph it.”

take her Pakistani nationality back..shez a disgrace to Islam,Pakistan n my caste...I hope Indians will give her nationality...n May she suffer alot before dying.

Fake or not i dont care... i give s****

But i have only one thing to say vena malik HUR JAO INDIA its not first time India some how insult Pakistani actress but u are only a p******* not more.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Its fake but Vena malik is fat cow not as on this photo

Dude , how is this insulting pakistan? There are so many indian models who go for nude photo shoots and there are so many magazines of the type circulating in the media. Just because a pakistani has appeared now on such a magazine doesn't mean that we are insulting pakistan. By your standard , all indian models who go for such photoshoots insult india?

Her body is too smooth for the picture to be real? LOL have you guys ever seen a model or actress without makeup?

Dude , how is this insulting pakistan? There are so many indian models who go for nude photo shoots and there are so many magazines of the type circulating in the media. Just because a pakistani has appeared now on such a magazine doesn't mean that we are insulting pakistan. By your standard , all indian models who go for such photoshoots insult india?

nude photoshoots let it be Indian or Pakistani...Its NOT in our culture...n yeah Veenaz action brings disgrace to Islamic Republic of Pakistan n my caste...she should remove her family name or go die somewhere out of Pakistan...I really wish some Taliban crap slit her throat up..

Her body is too smooth for the picture to be real? LOL have you guys ever seen a model or actress without makeup?
Kareena Kapoor w/o make up:
kareena-without-makeup.jpg

More: All Bollywood actress without makeup photos, pictures

nude photoshoots let it be Indian or Pakistani...Its NOT in our culture...n yeah Veenaz action brings disgrace to Islamic Republic of Pakistan n my caste...she should remove her family name or go die somewhere out of Pakistan...I really wish some Taliban crap slit her throat up..

Sure, sure...

The idea to have ISI written on her arm was mine, and it was Veena's idea to have it in block letters," he added.

Putting ISI on arm is too much.Highly Freudian.

A caste has a different meaning. And in fact, it's irrelevant in the religion you claim to follow devoutly.

and when did I claimed tht? I will do anything for my tribe n my country..even If i had to go to hell for tht...got it now?

Many people saying its Photoshopped so here is a technical point of view.

Yar, yeh tumhari bhen laghti hain? Tumhay kya laghay? Pakistan mein boht larkiyan galat kaam karti hain, bur iska yeh ney matlab app apni Pakistaniyatt in randio par qurbaan karein. We are who we are. We are Pakistanis, and if she wants to do this let her. App Allah swt ko kabool kartein hay tu woh zaroor isko saza dey ga, bur hum kohn hain? Yeh asay kaam karti bhi hain to khudi Veena ki barbadi hoy gi toh pir usko khud asas hoy gah.

So let it go. Relax. We cannot punish oursleves by feeling guilt for others. We can only account for ourselves, and Pakistan is a great nation.

yaar pic to banwai so banwai per ISI ka tatto kiyoon banwaya gen pasha bhut ghusa hai ajkal wesy bhi :rofl:. BTW its nut nude pic ok is ko kaho seedhy ho ker khari ho tab nude bany gee .is pic main khaan se nude hai humy to kuch dikhai nhi diya :lol:

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Yar, yeh tumhari bhen laghti hain? Tumhay kya laghay? Pakistan mein boht larkiyan galat kaam karti hain, bur iska yeh ney matlab app apni Pakistaniyatt in randio par qurbaan karein. We are who we are. We are Pakistanis, and if she wants to do this let her. App Allah swt ko kabool kartein hay tu woh zaroor isko saza dey ga, bur hum kohn hain? Yeh asay kaam karti bhi hain to khudi Veena ki barbadi hoy gi toh pir usko khud asas hoy gah.

So let it go. Relax. We cannot punish oursleves by feeling guilt for others. We can only account for ourselves, and Pakistan is a great nation.

jani tu kiyoon ghusa kha raha hai subah subah ajj? kher to hai nashta nhi bana ajj ya subah subah koi kam nikal aya :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom