What's new

Veena Malik, Asad Bashir Khattak's white wedding celebration

@Armstrong...... me and SabzPiyaz came to a conclusion..... as you hold the copyrights to butt-of-a-joke, so by association, Veena Malik should be related to you..... is it so......

If so, congratulations, you have seriously hot women in your family...... send me your contact details....... I'll send my second marriage proposal to your place......... :p:

:) agreed.

oyeee yeh armstrong k hotway howay butt of a joke or joke of a butt :P

They ain't Punjabi - but ex- Soviet Brothers & Sisters. :coffee:

If you can be a so called Kashmiri then can be Kashmiri too... :P

ex-Soviet Brothers & Sisters - Communist Manifesto kiii shakal nahin deekhi aur Soviet Union kii baat kartiii haiii ! :lol:

ex-Soviet Brothers & Sisters - Communist Manifesto kiii shakal nahin deekhi aur Soviet Union kii baat kartiii haiii ! :lol:

Ain't they bro & sister? :hitwall: Soviet Union pay debate karna hai, thread start kar leh - Yaha logo ko apni Pakistani bhean aka Veena Malik aka pakistan ki daughter ko Wish karne day - :sick:

this is how wedding is performed in entire middle east, Iran, Turkey etc
Really.. The costume the bride and groom are wearing looks very westernized.. Do Arab brides wear such wedding gown as worn by Veena?

Really.. The costume the bride and groom are wearing looks very westernized.. Do Arab brides wear such wedding gown as worn by Veena?

thats what i said didnt I?
if you were looking for a confirmation you should have asked someone from arabic, persian or turkic speaking countries

Back
Top Bottom