What's new

Veena Malik, Asad Bashir Khattak's white wedding celebration

faisal6309

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Washington: Controversial Bollywood actress Veena Malik made her teenage dream of a white wedding come true.

The Pakistani actress walked along with her husband Asad Bashir Khan Khattak in a white wedding dress at a ceremony held on a cruise in the US.

Pakistani TV news channel Geo News, the actress said she could not describe her happiness in words.

Veena Malik, Asad Bashir Khattak's white wedding celebration -

Latest News India, World, Cricket, Politics, Business and Entertainment - ABP News formerly Star News<

veena%20new

Washington: Controversial Bollywood actress Veena Malik made her teenage dream of a white wedding come true.

The Pakistani actress walked along with her husband Asad Bashir Khan Khattak in a white wedding dress at a ceremony held on a cruise in the US.

Pakistani TV news channel Geo News, the actress said she could not describe her happiness in words.

Veena Malik, Asad Bashir Khattak's white wedding celebration -

Latest News India, World, Cricket, Politics, Business and Entertainment - ABP News formerly Star News<

veena%20new
well ill be damned
i never though she would settle down this fast lmfao

Congratulations on your marriage, have a wonderful life! :enjoy:

It's for my fellow Ukrainian Brethren...:cry: I'm sad 'cause of the blood bath happening there... :(

Ukrainians bhi Punjabi hoteiii haiiin ? :undecided:

I suppose if you can be a Punjabi then so can they ! :p:

She's sorta butt-of-a-joke coz of her tantrums in media.....

Personally, I like her, as she has a strong personality...... btw, they really look nice together, may Allah keep them happy together.... Ameen! :)

:) agreed.

oyeee yeh armstrong k hotway howay butt of a joke or joke of a butt :P

Back
Top Bottom