What's new

Van swerves into crowds in Barcelona : 13 reported dead and more than 50 injured

Unfair biased und ultimately ahistorical! :nono:
No wonder, history is written by the victors, and never gives credit to the defeated.:lock:

Khalkhin-Gol: the pivotal battle that changed History during WW2

In August 1939, just weeks before Hitler invaded Poland, the Soviet Union and Japan fought the largest tank battle the world had ever seen.

Under the then unknown General Georgy Zhukov, the Soviets won a crushing victory at the batte of Khalkhin-Gol (known in Japan as the Nomonhan Incident).

Defeat persuaded the Japanese to expand into the Pacific, where they saw the United States as a weaker opponent than the Soviet Union. If the Japanese had not lost at Khalkhin Gol, they may never have attacked Pearl Harbor.

http://historyofrussia.org/khalkhin-gol-battle-nomonhan/

Commentary

In this battle, the Imperial Japanese Army (Kwantung Army) would field possibly the world's first suicide truck bomb brigade, along more conventional suicide infantry, as a tactics against the Soviets' tanks of Corps Commander Georgi Konstantinovich Zhukov!

myway-2011-suicide-trucks-jpg.419312

▲ Scene depicting Japanese suicide truck bombs used as anti tank weapons from the movie My Way (2011), Directed by Kang Je-gyu

myway-2011-suicide-trucks-1-jpg.419313

▲ Scene depicting Japanese suicide truck bombs used as anti tank weapons from the movie My Way (2011), Directed by Kang Je-gyu

myway-2011-suicide-trucks-2-jpg.419314

myway-2011-suicide-trucks-3-jpg.419315

myway-2011-suicide-trucks-4-jpg.419316

smileys-car-driving-896549.gif
During Wars maybe.....but "systematic use of vehicles on such extended scale to kill innocent/non-combating civilians, motivated by hatred born of prejudice which has roots in religion" is what happening at present. And it is made mainstream in Palestine, just like suicide bombing was made popular during sir Lankan civil war and later taken up by jihadists.

Classic case of confusion correlation and causation.

No eastern european countries are part of e.g. the ani-isis coalition and have therefor not made themselves a target.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_intervention_against_ISIL

ISIS claims Barcelona.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-claim-responsibility-barcelona-terror-11006819

You think that MIGHT have something to do with this?

No, they have no orientals there. Thats the reason they have no attacks. Poland for example massive supported the war in iraq. I dont blame you. You are liberal left. You are part of the problem and basicly ISIS supporter.

In a way your patheticness makes me sick. You are like a scared little girl that says: When you dont attack the terrorists, they might not attack you!.

You know what? We need to destroy them. With their families. root them out.

Its a simple solution.

You think ISIS might ignore you, if you ignore them.

I guarantee you they will not be a problem anymore once they and their families rot in the dirty streets away and get eaten by the flies.

Feminized beta males like you are the core problem.

How do you plan on removing that group?

making life unbearable for them. Put nonstop pressure on them. It works here. We already have cities in Italy where those unwanted run away because constant harassment. This combined with national mass deportations will be effective.

No, they have no orientals there. Thats the reason they have no attacks. Poland for example massive supported the war in iraq. I dont blame you. You are liberal left. You are part of the problem and basicly ISIS supporter.

In a way your patheticness makes me sick. You are like a scared little girl that says: When you dont attack the terrorists, they might not attack you!.

Its a simple solution.

You think ISIS might ignore you, if you ignore them.

I guarantee you they will not be a problem anymore once they and their families rot in the dirty streets away and get eaten by the flies.

making life unbearable for them. Put nonstop pressure on them. It works here. We already have cities in Italy where those unwanted run away because constant harassment. This combined with national mass deportations will be effective.
Good luck lone crusader. More is coming in than getting deported. Do whatever you want. Nothing will work. Because one simple thing. Tactics can't beat strategy. Vote the pedo in. He was there before and nothing happened.
Unfair biased und ultimately ahistorical! :nono:
No wonder, history is written by the victors, and never gives credit to the defeated.:lock:

Khalkhin-Gol: the pivotal battle that changed History during WW2

In August 1939, just weeks before Hitler invaded Poland, the Soviet Union and Japan fought the largest tank battle the world had ever seen.

Under the then unknown General Georgy Zhukov, the Soviets won a crushing victory at the batte of Khalkhin-Gol (known in Japan as the Nomonhan Incident).

Defeat persuaded the Japanese to expand into the Pacific, where they saw the United States as a weaker opponent than the Soviet Union. If the Japanese had not lost at Khalkhin Gol, they may never have attacked Pearl Harbor.

http://historyofrussia.org/khalkhin-gol-battle-nomonhan/

Commentary

In this battle, the Imperial Japanese Army (Kwantung Army) would field possibly the world's first suicide truck bomb brigade, along more conventional suicide infantry, as a tactics against the Soviets' tanks of Corps Commander Georgi Konstantinovich Zhukov!

myway-2011-suicide-trucks-jpg.419312

myway-2011-suicide-trucks-1-jpg.419313

myway-2011-suicide-trucks-2-jpg.419314

myway-2011-suicide-trucks-3-jpg.419315

myway-2011-suicide-trucks-4-jpg.419316

smileys-car-driving-896549.gif
Off topic but the movie "My Way" is brilliant. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes war films.

In Poland there has never been ANY jihad attack either.
Like I said, they haven't been targeted (yet). Poland has scarcely been involved in the conflict in the Middle East, which has been cited as a primary motivation behind attacks in countries which were involved. I quote:

e4645d21-e88a-45ca-829f-8d774ba39900:JCR

Counter-Terrorism Activities of Poland
Terrorist threat in Poland
Poland is a country not directly threatened by terrorist attacks.
But we can not completely exclude the increased interest in Poland on the part of terrorist organisations, especially in the context of our involvement, among others, in Afghanistan.
Like in the case of Poland, the threat of terrorism in Central Europe is currently low. However, in regions neighbouring the EU (the North Caucasus, Central Asia, the Maghreb countries) we observe the activity of extremist/terrorist groups of varying intensity.
http://www.mfa.gov.pl/en/foreign_policy/security_policy/international_terrorism/

You may find this an interesting read:
https://www.opendemocracy.net/can-e...y-are-polish-people-so-wrong-about-muslims-in

And these
https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/poland-no-muslims-no-terror-map-100-fake-news/07/06/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/world/a-history-of-terrorism-in-europe/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/Mapped-Terror-threat-around-the-world/

i could take this as a joke
Go ahead, be my guest.

Caliphate: A map purportedly showing the areas ISIS plans to have under its control within five years has been widely shared online. As well as the Middle East, North Africa and large areas of Asia, it also reveals ISIS' ambition to extend into Europe. Spain, which was Muslim-ruled until the late 15th Century, would form part of the caliphate, as would the Balkan states and eastern Europe, up to and including Austria
article-2674736-1F46221200000578-100_634x381.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aq-demand-Muslims-world-swear-allegiance.html
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-unveils-chilling-new-map-6224227

Like I said, they haven't been targeted (yet).
Because they won't let the enemy in.

Poland has scarcely been involved in the conflict in the Middle East, which has been cited as a primary motivation behind attacks in countries which were involved.
I read Marcus Luttrell's book and he speaks of GROM deployed with the SEALS on missions in Iraq etc.

They are big league NATO and ultra anti Russo-commie-islamo

glorious slavic space program soon

Polandball.PNG

No, they have no orientals there. Thats the reason they have no attacks.
See my previoius posts.

Poland for example massive supported the war in iraq.

I dont blame you. You are liberal left. You are part of the problem and basicly ISIS supporter.
Clearly you do. And your solution is to not listen to a person by slapping on a label and assigning that person to a group, which is a typical Trumpy-kind of thing to do. You have NO IDEA of my political ideas, or anything real about my real persona (as opposed to my internet presence). You also alledge things about me for which you have no real evidence. So more BLAH from you.

Next you take to personal attack and insult, failing to come up or enter into any real substantive discussion.

Its a simple solution.
Hello Herr Hitler, or should I say Benito.

You think ISIS might ignore you, if you ignore them.[/quote
You have no way of knowing what I think short of what I tell you.

Hello Herr Hitler, Benito Mussolini

Sure why not another label/insult.

Get a job and a life.

Because they won't let the enemy in.

I read Marcus Luttrell's book and he speaks of GROM deployed with the SEALS on missions in Iraq etc.

They are big league NATO and ultra anti Russo-commie-islamo

glorious slavic space program soon
Sure, ignore what the Polish government itself states and detour....

Good luck lone crusader. More is coming in than getting deported. Do whatever you want. Nothing will work. Because one simple thing. Tactics can't beat strategy. Vote the pedo in. He was there before and nothing happened.

Off topic but the movie "My Way" is brilliant. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes war films.

The thing is, when you start to simply exterminate, the solution creates itself. In my city most "unwanted ones" started to run away from Lucca, when we started to patrol their houses and made daily visits at their homes.

Once you degrade them down below any status the solution creates itself.

On a sidenote, currently more get out of italy than get in. The NGO crack down starts to throttle down numbers of those who arrive. And the horrendous conditions they face in Italy make them run away.

So the strategy starts to work.

At one side we criminalize NGO, bribe libyan militia and lower numbers who come here.

The 2nd aspect is that we make life of those who come here hell. Let them suffer as slaves under condtitions worse than in africa.

See my previoius posts.

Clearly you do. And your solution is to not listen to a person by slapping on a label and assigning that person to a group, which is a typical Trumpy-kind of thing to do. You have NO IDEA of my political ideas, or anything real about my real persona (as opposed to my internet presence). You also alledge things about me for which you have no real evidence. So more BLAH from you.

Next you take to personal attack and insult, failing to come up or enter into any real substantive discussion.

Hello Herr Hitler, or should I say Benito.

Sure, ignore what the Polish government itself states and detour....

I have a job and a wonderful life. And contrary to you, i have a future i fight for.

That said, dont compare me with Hitler or Mussolini. Both showed mercy with enemies, where cold rationality was needed.

If you want compare me with a historic figure it would be

scipio%2BAemilinaus2.jpg

He destroyed our enemy Carthago. Evry single person was killed in the city. And he did not stop with that. He ordered channels to be build to the water system of Carthago and flooded it with sea water. All its fields got watered with salt water, making the land infertile for decades. The freshwater resserves got contaminated with salt water as well.

You never heared from Carthago again.

Thats my ideology. An enemy must be destroyed completly and eternal.

I hate those twats who prefere to take videos and pictures of dead/injured people and posting them on social medias instead of making themselves useful by helping the victims and emergency services.
Apart from the fact that this isnt ethical in the first place, not only because of the victims but also publicity for the terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom