What's new

Van swerves into crowds in Barcelona : 13 reported dead and more than 50 injured

Long time no see Marcus, how are you these days.

Are you less or more racist?

By the way I saw you posted your pictures in another thread, you look Romanian, are you from Romania?

Im racist as always.

I look like a god, so obviously im from Olympus.

And the still keep coming making your point invalid. Best thing for Italy is to help them reach France ot Austria so less remains in Italy.

Check the current numbers. Since june dropped by 76%. Treating them like shit obviously works. The ones who are stuck in Italy want escape and some comitt suicide. So what.

Best thing for Italy actually is helping libyan militia to let them disappear in Libya. Which started in June and shows nice results.

You are like Trump but honest version of him lol

Is Olympus a gypsy town in Romania?

Im not a Turk, im Italian. I dont blame you for your lack of education.

P.s. congrats for Merkel putting Erdo in his place. He did issue an interpol red notice to get some turkish guy arrested who writes books about armenian genocide. And a call from Angie made spain release him. Must really butthurt Erdo.

I mean if you see yourself as pimp sultan, but european countries treat you like a clown...that must really bite his ego. He wants to be taken serious so much. :D

Check the current numbers. Since june dropped by 76%. Treating them like shit obviously works. The ones who are stuck in Italy want escape and some comitt suicide. So what.

Best thing for Italy actually is helping libyan militia to let them disappear in Libya. Which started in June and shows nice results.
Won't work. There are already too many inside Italy. When mass deportation starts?

That's not the bottom line.
The bottom line is that the terrorists belong to one particular religion. Unless one accepts this bottom line and then starts, the problem will always persist.
It's now an open secret that many mosques are playing a role in brainwashing muslims. It is also an open secret that few preachers are actively preaching hatred under the guise of FOE which western world provides for their agenda.

Forget the second step. The western world is reluctant to take the first step, I.e identifying the problem. They want to brush the problem under a lot of guises like disturbed youth, mental problems, unemployment, lack of education etc etc.

Recently the extremely liberal Canada PM gave millions of dollars to terrorist who attacked & killed soldiers. Start making sense of that fact.
I dont deny that, what disturbs me is you guys acting as if it was Muslim vs. Christian thing or whatever while its muslims themselves who suffer most from the same terrorists.

Won't work. There are already too many inside Italy. When mass deportation starts?

They run away themself. They die here. :) Mafia uses them as slaves and they are a rescource. Deportation costs money. That way we make profit. Exploiting them is a victimless crime.

I dont deny that, what disturbs me is you guys acting as if it was Muslim vs. Christian thing or whatever while its muslims themselves who suffer most from the same terrorists.

The problem springs from Muslim communities, not from anywhere else.
The Qu'ran contains a lot which can easily be considered encouraging attacks on non-Muslims.
Muslims say that this is because the Qu'ran is misunderstood, and you need to know context
and the Hadiths as well.
Unfortunately, many Muslim kids are radicalized by Imams (sometimes selfappointed) which encourages the aggressive interpretation.

Thus the Qu'ran is a key source to the problem.

The terrorist try to make this a Muslim vs non-Muslim thing, when the claimed goal is to kill non-Muslims.
That does not rule out that there is a Muslim vs (bad) Muslim thing going on at the same time.

Government, and most people do not accuse all Muslims for beeing complicit.
Still, if a person makes a point of beeing a Muslim, they should not expect immediate trust.

In the recent stabbings in Finland, the attacks were against Women, but two men were hurt as well when they tried to defend the women. Both named Hassan and Muslims.
Positive news like that will help against the evil doers.

LAST BASTARD KILLED
Barcelona attack suspect Younes Abouyaaqoub shot dead by Spanish cops while wearing fake suicide vest after killing 13 in Las Ramblas van massacre

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/42901...abouyaaqoub-shot-spanish-police-suicide-vest/

The Virgins are waiting in the Netherworld.

the-grand-high-witch-the-witches.bmp

They run away themself. They die here. :) Mafia uses them as slaves and they are a rescource. Deportation costs money. That way we make profit. Exploiting them is a victimless crime.

You should be ashamed of yourself, black people are humans too:

hqdefault.jpg

Be nice to these beautiful black people and let them multiply in Italy and take your nation to new levels of pleasure.

By the way bro check out turkish section, me and romanian boy are waiting for you to back us up :)

I don't deny that for a second.
What terrorists are doing to muslims in Middle East & Africa is abhorrent.

That's why I find it strange that few mosques & preachers are allowed to get away with what they are doing by muslims themselves.

You should be ashamed of yourself, black people are humans too:

hqdefault.jpg

Be nice to these beautiful black people and let them multiply in Italy and take your nation to new levels of pleasure.

By the way bro check out turkish section, me and romanian boy are waiting for you to back us up :)

Unfortunately they dont multiply. They run away. Somehow they dont want do slave work on our fields. :/

White people should talk more with these brown/black/yellow people living among them. These young men live like social outcasts in their countries of birth and where they grew up as locals avoid them as plague. That wont nurture any love, will it?

Unfortunately they dont multiply. They run away. Somehow they dont want do slave work on our fields. :/

But they can bring so much "value" to Italy:
tumblr_lkndgqO6Rd1qi6hv9.jpg

Just look at this guy he looks so friendly and cultured:

attachment.php

White people should talk more with these brown/black/yellow people living among them. These young men live like social outcasts in their countries of birth and where they grew up as locals avoid them as plague. That wont nurture any love, will it?

The chinese/slant eyed asians tend to keep for themselves in the west.
The blacks and arabs are usually agressive in the west, so more than not the white person will avoid them out of fear or just to avoid getting into trouble.

You can't make a donkey civilized now can you?

The problem isn't race, the problem is the "new wave" of immigration.

If they live in the host country for at least 2 generations no problem, they then mostly behave civilized.

But we should understand the white western people.

Youa re from Pakistana nd I am from Turkey, imagine we had the same problem, for instance say MANY arab men in our countries from totally different culture. And most of the time they would commit crime or start fights and they would hang in gangs like cowards.

Imagine all the rapes going on and them taking our girls.

Imagine this happened in Pakistan or Turkey, we would most likely lynch them on spot.

The western countries have been EXTREMELY patient.

But they can bring so much "value" to Italy:
tumblr_lkndgqO6Rd1qi6hv9.jpg

Just look at this guy he looks so friendly and cultured:

attachment.php

The chinese/slant eyed asians tend to keep for themselves in the west.
The blacks and arabs are usually agressive in the west, so more than not the white person will avoid them out of fear or just to avoid getting into trouble.

You can't make a donkey civilized now can you?

The problem isn't race, the problem is the "new wave" of immigration.

If they live in the host country for at least 2 generations no problem, they then mostly behave civilized.

But we should understand the white western people.

Youa re from Pakistana nd I am from Turkey, imagine we had the same problem, for instance say MANY arab men in our countries from totally different culture. And most of the time they would commit crime or start fights and they would hang in gangs like cowards.

Imagine all the rapes going on and them taking our girls.

Imagine this happened in Pakistan or Turkey, we would most likely lynch them on spot.

The western countries have been EXTREMELY patient.
Can you cut the racism pls, espacially in a thread like this.

Back
Top Bottom