What's new

Van swerves into crowds in Barcelona : 13 reported dead and more than 50 injured

You build a containment centre and never show them the day of light and so social benefits... and keep them their until they volunteer to go back to their original countries.

There is always a way if there is a will... its the will that is missing..
What a humane way of doing things. Good luck getting it done.

The jihadist regard anybody connected directly or indirectly to the Western order as enemies - that includes governments in Muslim countries which are seen as Western proxies. Algeria, Egypt, Jordan etc are equally targetted if not more.

And this [below] is the real threat being faced by Europe which is being ignored because headlines are occupied by "jihadism".

EJGRKuj.jpg
Yup, I think I'm inclined to agree there. As long as there is no future for people there, they are bound to go try their luck elsewhere. Same reason why piracy problems in Arabian Sea aren't going away.

What a humane way of doing things. Good luck getting it done.

We already do it my friend. :)
immigrantscampmineoitaly1604.jpg

We also pay little or no money to them and let them work on fields for no salary. NGO say Italy pushs those "refugees" under worse conditions than what they face in Libya.

They live in constant horror in Italy. Unfortunately for them Austrua and France locked border down so they can not easily escape from us. As long they are stuck, they can serve us as "workers". :)

When you treat them horrible and how them that you dont see them as humans, the problem solves itself.

Except not only European countries were hit by terrorists, in fact way more muslims lost their lives in terrorist attacks in those two years.
And jsut tell me who were the perpetrators of the attacks on the Muslims? Thery were other Muslims who basically claimed that these Muslim victims were not Muslim enough.

The bottom line is whether it is the European countries or Muslim Countries there is just one commmonn factor linking the terrorists who actually carry out these attacks - they are Muslims. How does it matter whether the victims are christians, or hindus, or buddhists, or atheists or other Muslims themselves who are not considered to be true Muslims by their attackers

And jsut tell me who were the perpetrators of the attacks on the Muslims? Thery were other Muslims who basically claimed that these Muslim victims were not Muslim enough.

The bottom line is whether it is the European countries or Muslim Countries there is just one commmonn factor linking the terrorists who actually carry out these attacks - they are Muslims. How does it matter whether the victims are christians, or hindus, or buddhists, or atheists or other Muslims themselves who are not considered to be true Muslims by their attackers
The bottomline is those terrorists are not only enemies to Europeans, Asian etc. they are also enemies of large majority of Muslims.
To me it does not matter who the victims are but obviously to you seeing from your postings.
Cant you just express your condolences here instead of trying to drawing a enemy picture with incomplete facts?

Just so you know those terrorists are first enemy to the muslims before anyone else.

20160606_Terror_Attack.jpg

Its just funny how the usual suspects flood threads regarding terrorism in any western country just to spew their hatred at Muslims, you dont care about victims, your posting style is speaking volumes, we dont see condolences from you bunch but instead sarcastic things like ''religion of peace'' etc.
As said you guys are just pathetic loosers who use a tragedy for their hatred, hard to get lower than that.

The bottomline is those terrorists are not only enemies to Europeans, Asian etc. they are also enemies of large majority of Muslims.
To me it does not matter who the victims are but obviously to you seeing from your postings.
Cant you just express your condolences here instead of trying to drawing a enemy picture with incomplete facts?

Just so you know those terrorists are first enemy to the muslims before anyone else.

20160606_Terror_Attack.jpg

Its just funny how the usual suspects flood threads regarding terrorism in any western country just to spew their hatred at Muslims, you dont care about victims, your posting style is speaking volumes, we dont see condolences from you bunch but instead sarcastic things like ''religion of peace'' etc.
As said you guys are just pathetic loosers who use a tragedy for their hatred, hard to get lower than that.

What if i tell you that i see condolences as pathetic insults for the victims? If i would suffer when i lost someone to this, such condolences would fuel my hate and anger.

What if i tell you that i see condolences as pathetic insults for the victims? If i would suffer when i lost someone to this, such condolences would fuel my hate and anger.
Well this is a subjective feeling but i respect it, still expressing condolences in a tragedy is considered to be the right thing to do in most parts of the world.

Well this is a subjective feeling but i respect it, still expressing condolences in a tragedy is considered to be the right thing to do in most parts of the world.

It was. But the liberal left just uses empty phrases and changes the hidden cities. It has become an empty farce.

It was. But the liberal left just uses empty phrases and changes the hidden cities. It has become an empty farce.

Long time no see Marcus, how are you these days.

Are you less or more racist?

By the way I saw you posted your pictures in another thread, you look Romanian, are you from Romania?

WOW! @flamer84 If I was Romanian I would be offended. :lol:
Some posters in here have 1 digit IQ's, you can't be offended on whatever they say.Take that halfwit you just quoted, he just opened a thread "which country is more powerful "......

Some posters in here have 1 digit IQ's, you can't be offended on whatever they say.Take that halfwit you just quoted, he just opened a thread "which country is more powerful "......

halfwit... said the gypsy :rofl:

We already do it my friend. :)
immigrantscampmineoitaly1604.jpg

We also pay little or no money to them and let them work on fields for no salary. NGO say Italy pushs those "refugees" under worse conditions than what they face in Libya.

They live in constant horror in Italy. Unfortunately for them Austrua and France locked border down so they can not easily escape from us. As long they are stuck, they can serve us as "workers". :)

When you treat them horrible and how them that you dont see them as humans, the problem solves itself.
And the still keep coming making your point invalid. Best thing for Italy is to help them reach France ot Austria so less remains in Italy.

That's not the bottom line.
The bottom line is that the terrorists belong to one particular religion. Unless one accepts this bottom line and then starts, the problem will always persist.
It's now an open secret that many mosques are playing a role in brainwashing muslims. It is also an open secret that few preachers are actively preaching hatred under the guise of FOE which western world provides for their agenda.

Forget the second step. The western world is reluctant to take the first step, I.e identifying the problem. They want to brush the problem under a lot of guises like disturbed youth, mental problems, unemployment, lack of education etc etc.

Recently the extremely liberal Canada PM gave millions of dollars to terrorist who attacked & killed soldiers. Start making sense of that fact.

Back
Top Bottom