What's new

Van swerves into crowds in Barcelona : 13 reported dead and more than 50 injured

One was arrested this year in Romania for planning am attack and several have been thrown out of the country and banned entry for suspected terror links or simpathies.

Europe needs to get its act together... mass deportations... otherwise this will continue forever.

Northern africa was different back then
That is a assumption your making. It took Roman legions and wars to pacify. I think you will know that. Fact. Meditearnean is one regon. It's fate, now, in the past and in the future is locked together. Take a Libya. Triploli is more similar to Naples then it Naples is with Stockholm. Libya is small country. It needs to be secured. Sahara desert is the natural barrier. Notice how after collapse of Gaddafi's Libya migration from that country has gone crazy. Libya has become a like a highway to Europe. It needs plugging. Or another generation you watch what is going to happen. Mass exodus.

Romania has to pay for its colonial past and bombing middle east and Libya. Oh wait ?

Out of curiosity,do you know what were their citizenships ?
Jordanian,Lebanese, Morrocan, Syrian.....and ......a weirdo Romanian convert.

Romania has to pay for its colonial past and bombing middle east and Libya. Oh wait ?
The jihadist regard anybody connected directly or indirectly to the Western order as enemies - that includes governments in Muslim countries which are seen as Western proxies. Algeria, Egypt, Jordan etc are equally targetted if not more.

And this [below] is the real threat being faced by Europe which is being ignored because headlines are occupied by "jihadism".

EJGRKuj.jpg

The reason why there have been zero jihad attacks in Poland is glaringly obvious to anyone who looks at the facts. I don't know what you're trying to deny here.
Indeed: as it has not been targeted! As it has not been very active in the anti-ISIS coalition. As its own government has indicated.

No valid evidence has been presented on the relationship between the percent people of the islamic faith or of ethnic origin islamic countries and the incidence of terror attacks in a society. Controlled for the data of arrival, naturally. Statistically, Poland may well qualify as an anomaly.

I dont read. I get a message bia tappa talk and respond with a oneliner. I even play xbox whioe doing cardio. But what would a weak beta like you know about that.
Blah blah blah (spoken like a true omega)

Last edited:
The jihadist regard anybody connected directly or indirectly to the Western order as enemies - that includes governments in Muslim countries which are seen as Western proxies. Algeria, Egypt, Jordan etc are equally targetted if not more.

And this [below] is the real threat being faced by Europe which is being ignored because headlines are occupied by "jihadism".

EJGRKuj.jpg

One doesn't make the other better.

Hmm, union does have its disadvantages. It will be very hard to track when there is free movement of ppl. Its so sad that terrorists take advantage of such freedom to harm others.

Well,according to Police sources,the vehicle was finally found near Barcelona. However,one main suspect is still at large.

One doesn't make the other better.
I did not say that. Was merely contextualizing. I think this whole "jihadism" has muddled the discussion on migration. Having travelled over length of Western Europe I can see we are going to get hit by a tidal wave from Sub-Saharan Africa. I live in a nondescript town in north of England and even here I am detecting a significant upsurge in migrants - mostly SSA. Migration is a function of population dynamics. Sub Saharan Africa is about to face population explosion - something that rest of the world has already passed or is passing. This explosion will push north across Sahara into Libya and Europe. I can see this happening in a generation.

The thing is European elites are fine in being critical of Muslims. But I know Blacks are regarded as "gods gift" and nobody has temerity to say anything wrong about them. I know in UK Brit-Paks are the favourite punching bags. But the reality is if you came to my town I could take you on a walk all over and nothing would happen to you. Try that in some all Black London ghetto and you will see the results. Whilst media picks on us they ignore who does all the stabbing, shooting in London. IO think the slave trade has made Westewrn elites so defensive about Blacks.

I as citizen of UK face as much danger as any other from terrorism but you know when I walk out the biggest fear I have is not some jihadi but fear of being mugged, stabbled or shot by common criminal. And I know in UK where the biggest threat of that comes from.

opportunistic Indian trying to exploit a tragedy for his agenda.
Ever seen David Attenborough's wildlife programmes. Ever seen monkeys see a ripe banana tree. Everytime a terrorist incident happens that is what Indian';s see. A huge ripe banana tree ready for plucking and peeling.

Tell me in detail, little man cub.

Europe needs to get its act together... mass deportations... otherwise this will continue forever.
Deportation is perhaps the most used word here in PDF. How to do it, when the people are not willing to leave and neither any country willing to take them back. How to get deportation work? Deportation and deportation nonsense blabbering.....if it was so simple then it would've happened long ago.

That is a assumption your making. It took Roman legions and wars to pacify. I think you will know that. Fact. Meditearnean is one regon. It's fate, now, in the past and in the future is locked together. Take a Libya. Triploli is more similar to Naples then it Naples is with Stockholm. Libya is small country. It needs to be secured. Sahara desert is the natural barrier. Notice how after collapse of Gaddafi's Libya migration from that country has gone crazy. Libya has become a like a highway to Europe. It needs plugging. Or another generation you watch what is going to happen. Mass exodus.

You are right but can you blame me for thinking this task is too big?

You are right but can you blame me for thinking this task is too big?
Yeh sure is "too big". But I am telling you crap is going to hit the fan in another decade or so unless Libya is not "plugged". What you have seen so far is nothing like what is coming. And trust me unlike the Muslims feminists etc will not let you even say word about the *N* invasion. In UK it is almost fashion to have "N" on your side.

@Vergennes Is that you in your DP?

Yeh sure is "too big". But I am telling you crap is going to hit the fan in another decade or so unless Libya is not "plugged". What you have seen so far is nothing like what is coming. And trust me unlike the Muslims feminists etc will not let you even say word about the *N* invasion. In UK it is almost fashion to have "N" on your side.

@Vergennes Is that you in your DP?

I know. Its what i told our friend "HannibalBarcas" here in forum. That we lock down maybe temporarily but that his north african home Tunisia will fall first. The africans breed like rabbits and their numbers explode. They will crush any north african state. Be it the fertiel areas in Morocco, Tunisia or the Nile Valley. He brushed this off but its a fact. Nigeria alone will grow to half a billion people in next 20 years.

Anti-Islamisation Rally Kicks Off in Barcelona After Deadly Attack
Police had to intervene as altercations between far-right movements' members and participants of anti-fascist march flared up in Barcelona, a day after a deadly attack in the center of the city, media reported on Friday.
Spanish far-right movement La Falange held a rally in Barcelona on Friday, August 18, against what it calls the "Islamisation of Europe.” At the same time, left-wing groups Arran and Endavant staged an anti-fascist rally near La Boquería, according to RT.
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201708181056585475-barcelona-rally-la-falange-video/

Anti-Islamisation Rally Kicks Off in Barcelona After Deadly Attack
Police had to intervene as altercations between far-right movements' members and participants of anti-fascist march flared up in Barcelona, a day after a deadly attack in the center of the city, media reported on Friday.
Spanish far-right movement La Falange held a rally in Barcelona on Friday, August 18, against what it calls the "Islamisation of Europe.” At the same time, left-wing groups Arran and Endavant staged an anti-fascist rally near La Boquería, according to RT.
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201708181056585475-barcelona-rally-la-falange-video/
Crazy, it's happening everywhere.

Tell me in detail, little man cub.

Deportation is perhaps the most used word here in PDF. How to do it, when the people are not willing to leave and neither any country willing to take them back. How to get deportation work? Deportation and deportation nonsense blabbering.....if it was so simple then it would've happened long ago.

You build a containment centre and never show them the day of light and so social benefits... and keep them their until they volunteer to go back to their original countries.

There is always a way if there is a will... its the will that is missing..

Back
Top Bottom