What's new

Van swerves into crowds in Barcelona : 13 reported dead and more than 50 injured

how was genocide war criminal bitch
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition
you know isis and you guys are the same bunch of terrorist and bloodthirsty monsters

Pushing out foreigners is not genocide. :) Isabella cleaned spain. Just as your king abdullah ordered ethiopians to be hunted out. :)

Also i find it amusing that a saudi would be against ISIS. Your kingdom has same laws as ISIS and is counted as abomination of humanity.

Spanish police 'looking for a rented Kangoo utility vehicle that may have crossed into France'

A French security official says Spanish police are looking for a Kangoo utility vehicle rented by suspects in the Barcelona attacks that may have crossed into France, AP reports.

The official said Spanish police alerted French authorities to the vehicle, rented on Thursday in Spain. The official said French police nationwide are on the lookout for the car, and were given information from Spain about four suspects believed to be on the run.

The official was not authorised to be publicly named speaking of an ongoing manhunt.

After two deadly vehicle attacks in Barcelona and a nearby resort, France's interior minister said his country reinforced police surveillance on Friday of what is normally an open border between Spain and France. French officials said on Friday evening that no one has been detained so far in the Spanish investigation.

It should be easy to locate that car, afaik France collects data at the highways as well?

Spanish police 'looking for a rented Kangoo utility vehicle that may have crossed into France'

A French security official says Spanish police are looking for a Kangoo utility vehicle rented by suspects in the Barcelona attacks that may have crossed into France, AP reports.

The official said Spanish police alerted French authorities to the vehicle, rented on Thursday in Spain. The official said French police nationwide are on the lookout for the car, and were given information from Spain about four suspects believed to be on the run.

The official was not authorised to be publicly named speaking of an ongoing manhunt.

After two deadly vehicle attacks in Barcelona and a nearby resort, France's interior minister said his country reinforced police surveillance on Friday of what is normally an open border between Spain and France. French officials said on Friday evening that no one has been detained so far in the Spanish investigation.
Hmm, union does have its disadvantages. It will be very hard to track when there is free movement of ppl. Its so sad that terrorists take advantage of such freedom to harm others.

Citizens from 34 countries were killed or injured in the incident, including Kuwaitis, Algerians, Moroccans and Egyptians..

Spanish mob destroy a Moroccan consulate..

Another mob attacks a mosque..

Pushing out foreigners is not genocide. :) Isabella cleaned spain. Just as your king abdullah ordered ethiopians to be hunted out. :)

Also i find it amusing that a saudi would be against ISIS. Your kingdom has same laws as ISIS and is counted as abomination of humanity.

It should be easy to locate that car, afaik France collects data at the highways as well?
will the fact you are not against what she did to muslims in spain killing them by the millions make my point an accurate you are alt right winger raciest. neo nazi and don,t compare my country like it is evil country who were living on the skulls and blood of conquered nations like yours

On a sidenote, currently more get out of italy than get in.
Bullsh!t. Tell me how many gets deported daily? Those who move to France or other European countries willingly don't count. You have created dozens of threads about Italy starting mass deportation still nothing happens.
The 2nd aspect is that we make life of those who come here hell. Let them suffer as slaves under condtitions worse than in africa.
They are well aware of it and they still come. You can make yourself believe whatever you want but that doesn't change what's happening.

DHhOPM9U0AEaUtK.jpg:large

will the fact you are not against what she did to muslims in spain killing them by the millions make my point an accurate you are alt right winger raciest. neo nazi and don,t compare my country like it is evil country who were living on the skulls and blood of conquered nations like yours

I support Isabella. She is holy in the catholic church.

And your country is pure evil. Mass supporter of terrorism. Your country is the symbol of barbarism and evil. You live on the skulls of millions of victims. Your current victim is Yemen.

But i see it positive that you seem to oppose the evil things of the old caliphate, like conquering persia or the entire middle east. Since you see it negative that we conquered, i assume you strongly condemn the arab invasions into Persia, north africa ect as well? :)

Bullsh!t. Tell me how many gets deported daily? Those who move to France or other European countries willingly don't count. You have created dozens of threads about Italy starting mass deportation still nothing happens.

They are well aware of it and they still come. You can make yourself believe whatever you want but that doesn't change what's happening.

They desperatly try leaving Italy to France. :) If the situation in all of europe gets worse i assume we will have massive cleansing. I dont support mass culls and prefer deportations.

How can Muslims have been killed by the millions,
when there were only half a million Muslims in Spain?
The truth is that most left/were forced to leave after the Reconquista.
Only a fraction was killed in the wars.

500 years ago - conquerors slaughtered the conquered
Genghiz Khan, Timur were the most ruthless
the world has changed

Another BS image. Let's not get selective here. Stupid Indians as always trying to poke their ugly noses and stir the fire.

"Islam is a religion of peace" :lol:

Says a Hindu LOL Don't you have enough to worry yourself?

View attachment 419321
North Africans. Very radical

Radicalized Salafist elements. We know who finances and empowers these elements.

The irony here is that the people that scream and shout in these threads belong to nations that literally bow in front of the supporters of Salafism. When they sell their weapons in multi billion dollar deals they worship them. When the sponsors of Salafism visit their nations entire beaches are reserved and they receive a red carpet treatment.

WTF are these people in this thread even going to talk about. They don't even have the spine to confront their governments to force them to abandon ties with the sponsors of Salafism. They can only anonymously crawl behind a keyboard and post meaningless memes about refugees.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom