What's new

Van swerves into crowds in Barcelona : 13 reported dead and more than 50 injured

How can Muslims have been killed by the millions,
when there were only half a million Muslims in Spain?
The truth is that most left/were forced to leave after the Reconquista.
Only a fraction was killed in the wars.

Dont disturb him with reality.

Isabella sucessfully finalized the Reconquista and ended muslim occupation of spain. Isabella then ordered the expulsion of all muslims.

It had to be done and was best for both sides. Muslims committed countless crimes against the spanish population and were hated. The people would have lynched them. On the other sides the islamics would have started riots. That way this was stopped in the beginning and a clear cut performed. It allowed Isabella to create stability.

You must understand our Saudi friend here....their way of thinking. They hail opression as long they opress others but when the opressed strike back, they cry. Even more so that in this case it was a women who crushed them.

Isabel%2Bde%2BCastilla.jpg

LOL Calm down rapist. Barking from the internet doesn't make you tough. We know how tough your kind are. We have already dealt with you long enough.

Trust me, even your SSG bastards weren't spared when they entered Ambala in 65. Horus or whatever the fck his name is even posted a thread on how they were beaten to death by rakes and shovels of the same people from my area

Just close all mosques in Europe
You are stupid to keep mosques open more
However Saudi $ are so sweet for you Europeans

Trust me, your SSG bastards weren't spared when they entered Ambala in 65. Horus or whatever the fck his name is even posted a thread on how they were beaten to death by rakes and shovels of the same people from my area

LOL Who taught you these Modi lullabies? Your mother who put you to bed every night?

Stupid little rapist. Haven't you learnt from the partition after you got ripped into pieces? Don't take your anger out on Indian women by mass raping them. Take it on your chin. You lost. Trying to feel good about rakes and shovels now LMAO

Your mama likes taking Pakistani/Muslim juice in her mouth while also taking lund in her ghand-hole. Your father likes to watch this happening. It's not your fault you are tje way you are........:lol:

Lol just finished using your ammi's hijab as my cum rag. She ain't satisfied with your goat shagging father

Back
Top Bottom