What's new

Van swerves into crowds in Barcelona : 13 reported dead and more than 50 injured

I know it very well, I have lived in Barcelona for couple of months.
Those two side streets are there for taxi, police, and special permit cars.
I couldn't take my car there. there's a huge underground parking at the beginning of the street but very expensive.
I used to park few blocks away and walk.
The Ramblas is usually very crowded in the summer.. happily this happened in the end of summer, otherwise maybe the death toll would have been much higher..

He mentions those countries for having close to, if not zero, terrorists attacks due to not having open borders and pro immigration (mainly from Islamic countries) in comparison with western European/EU countries that do.

cool - way to go

Sad to hear... 13 is too many.
Yes too many.. It could have been even worst in the middle of the summer and in the middle of the day..
I have no Idea why Spain has been targeted this time..

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe...t/news-story/c3ba93d25d044d1ede2329433c2ee386

b8c428ca9b7323313395ac2d59598408

8d52209706cee36caf6d499e45dcb0a7

c01e51921227716be88cf2fa19e88f74

6490e76b74b4bcd6ac19c20b4eb9eb68

My fellow Victorians are also killed in this attacks, this is fked.

RIP to the dead. May the injured recover soon

This may sound like Victim blaming but Europeans will continue to suffer like this till they keep on electing left wing politically correct liberal govts who choose to bury their heads in the sand rather than tackle the problem head on

A Second attack has been carried out:
A car hosting 5 terrorists (which has been reportedly killed) ran over 6 civilians and 1 police officer in the in the town of Cambrils south to Barcelona. After demolition check for explosive vests, which was confirmed that they indeed have, police demolition squads have destroyed the vest through local checked explosions.
I've posted a link to the source, though if I had found one in English I'd put it here instead for you to read, all I have now is an Hebrew source of which for obvious reason you won't be able to read. http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-5004497,00.html.
For those who are willing you can use Google translate on the entire article but don't expect good results - Hebrew and Google translate aren't "a bird of a flock" so to say...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom