What's new

Van swerves into crowds in Barcelona : 13 reported dead and more than 50 injured

People defending terrorists. Theb they blame why West attacks them.

Injustice is what has created radical terrorism, most likely for the same reasons you have. Surely you didn't think bombing countries in the middle east, causing thousands of civilian deaths would have no blow-back.. This is their way of paying back the Vendetta, I don't agree with it, but it is what it is..

I don't see what this has to do with the Middle East, the perpatrator may have nothing to do with the Middle East or lived through a difficult plight. It may very well be that he was brainwashed into a toxic and unacceptable reckless death cult that has no purpose whatsoever. So don't give them any justification. Most of their actions are related to unrealistic/fantasy-based ambitions. It's almost like they are on high on fantasy and detached from reality. They don't even know what they are doing for themselves.

You, however, are not reasonable and have likened people like Hamas(a recognized government with relations to many nations) to ISIS or other radicals. You need to learn to draw a line between fanatics and people with legitimate plights.
A lot of it is trolling, not super serious when I post that bait etc, and have paid the price when the big mod sharks come and banish me for many moons.

om shanti hamdullah, be cool, Hazzy, may there be peace on earth.

Injustice is what has created radical terrorism, most likely for the same reasons you have. Surely you didn't think bombing countries in the middle east, causing thousands of civilian deaths would have no blow-back.. This is their way of paying back the Vendetta, I don't agree with it, but it is what it is..

You are right in a way. They cant "blow back" if they are not here.

I don't see what this has to do with the Middle East, the perpatrator may have nothing to do with the Middle East or lived through a difficult plight. It may very well be that he was brainwashed into a toxic and unacceptable reckless death cult that has no purpose whatsoever. So don't give them any justification. Most of their actions are related to unrealistic/fantasy-based ambitions. It's almost like they are on high on fantasy and detached from reality. They don't even know what they are doing for themselves.

I have a question, regarding a specific verse.

Would you please be so kind and explain this to me:

When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks, then, when you have made wide slaughter among them, tie fast the bonds; then set them free, either by grace or ransom, till the war lays down its loads. So it shall be; and if God had willed, He would have avenged Himself upon them; but that He may try some of you by means of others. And those who are slain in the way of God, He will not send their works astray.

47:4

Would you please explain to me, where this verse can be found?

I know it very well, I have lived in Barcelona for couple of months.
Those two side streets are there for taxi, police, and special permit cars.
I couldn't take my car there. there's a huge underground parking at the beginning of the street but very expensive.
I used to park few blocks away and walk.

Nope, they are for everyone.

you see where ambulance have stopped? its normal road for everyone.

img_odotras_20170817-180030_imagenes_lv_otras_fuentes_atentado_ramblas-301-khxF-U43615352259fq-992x558@LaVanguardia-Web.jpg

How many people are dead?

1 or 13? Lots of conflicting reports

I have a question, regarding a specific verse.

Would you please be so kind and explain this to me:

When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks, then, when you have made wide slaughter among them, tie fast the bonds; then set them free, either by grace or ransom, till the war lays down its loads. So it shall be; and if God had willed, He would have avenged Himself upon them; but that He may try some of you by means of others. And those who are slain in the way of God, He will not send their works astray.

47:4

Would you please explain to me, where this verse can be found?

The standard explanation by scholars is that the chapter was revealed when Mohammed and his followers had to flee Mecca. You can look up what the standard interpretation is.

I just read it in Arabic, the whole chapter, it starts by reassurance's from God that this has happened in the past to other 'believers' and God has punished those who expelled the believers. The rest of the chapter seems to suggest that God encourages them to fight for their beliefs and implement them(no specific place mentioned, but specific timing is during that event of migration out of Mecca). And another verse asks them if they were threatened with harsh measures to stop trying to implement 'truth hood', would they sever ties with God, in other words give up on the whole ideology and 'allow corruption to reign on the earth'. The last verses seem to suggest that they are only willing to believe to an extent, and that they can draw limits for Islam in their life, and God can recognize that and will render their efforts as disingenuous. And if they turn away from the message, God will replace them with another people/religion.

That is what I understood from it from reading it in Arabic.

Countering radicalism with radicalism is what radicals want.. Not much to say about it..

I will not stand by and hug those who want murder me, my family and what i stand for. I follow the path of Queen Isabella. What they want becomes ireelevant once they are dead.

The standard explanation by scholars is that the chapter was revealed when Mohammed and his followers had to flee Mecca. You can look up what the standard interpretation is.

I just read it in Arabic, the whole chapter, it starts by reassurance's from God that this has happened in the past to other 'believers' and God has punished those who expelled the believers. The rest of the chapter seems to suggest that God encourages them to fight for their beliefs and implement them(no specific place mentioned, but specific timing is during that event of migration out of Mecca). And another verse asks them if they were threatened with harsh measures to stop trying to implement 'truth hood', would they sever ties with God, in other words give up on the whole ideology and 'allow corruption to reign on the earth'. The last verses seem to suggest that they are only willing to believe to an extent, and that they can draw limits for Islam in their life, and God can recognize that and will render their efforts as disingenuous. And if they turn away from the message, God will replace them with another people/religion.

That is what I understood from it from reading it in Arabic.

What i understand from it i can see in Barcelona, Nice, Brussels, Berlin, Madrid, Paris, Manchaster and London.

On shanti..hope the killers soon sent to hell like we sent them in Kashmir...

Back
Top Bottom