What's new

Van swerves into crowds in Barcelona : 13 reported dead and more than 50 injured

Tommy Robinson is not a racist, he's a hero who speaks for all non muslims in the UK and indeed around the world.

He's definitely a bigot, and likely a racist too. I've heard him being associated with white supremacists. Even if he's not, it's not tolerable to bigoted against a whole group of people. Why should that be acceptable? Are you hating Muslims as a whole out of inclination to justice or your own personal motives? If it was out of inclination for justice, you would be holding grudges against many people of different backgrounds. There's no doubt that the Muslim community worldwide is in an embarrassing and difficult state right now. I am one of those who believes that, and would like for Muslims to tackle many issues in their community. I do so out of inclination for justice. Not because I hate them. And I will call out other people who I believe are being unjust.

Lol
India has suffered long enough from these things consistently.Rest of the world specially west is new to such events.It's not always about deportation.Everybody has right to raise their voice.

You really need to quit victimizing yourself or trying to get validation from other societies. What Iraq has seen in 1 month of terrorism likely exceeds what India has seen in it's lifetime. Yet you are here playing it out like it's some existential crisis you're facing. For political cookie points or out of sake of trolling.

He's definitely a bigot, and likely a racist too. I've heard him being associated with white supremacists. Even if he's not, it's not tolerable to bigoted against a whole group of people. Why should that be acceptable? Are you hating Muslims as a whole out of inclination to justice or your own personal motives? If it was out of inclination for justice, you would be holding grudges against many people of different backgrounds. There's no doubt that the Muslim community worldwide is in an embarrassing and difficult state right now. I am one of those who believes that, and would like for Muslims to tackle many issues in their community. I do so out of inclination for justice. Not because I hate them. And I will call out other people who I believe are being unjust.

Your argumentation is wrong.

There is only one group of people that causes that. It is absolutely legitimate to remove that group of people. Even more so since they dont belong to Europe.

I´m not willing to accept this security risk in our homelands any longer. And i assure you very much people think that as well.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4265241/barcelona-truck-crash-las-ramblas-latest/

body4-e1502984636938.jpg
I have been to this place, very sorry to hear this, let us hope they apprehend the animals who are responsible.

Your argumentation is wrong.

There is only one group of people that causes that. It is absolutely legitimate to remove that group of people. Even more so since they dont belong to Europe.

I´m not willing to accept this security risk in our homelands any longer. And i assure you very much people think that as well.

No my argumentation is not wrong. I am referring to injustice as a whole, there is much injustice but people in the world have been receiving new education that suggests only mass killing/genocide is injustice. So if another Hitler doesn't arise, that must mean we live in a just world. Injustice is largely unrelated to killing/weapons. There are many social issues that need to be tackled, such as poverty, policies governments take without approval of majority, etc.... So if one is inclined out of justice, then he should prove so. If they don't, they have selective bias and I can't take them seriously when they suggest they the 'right thing/s have to be done'.

As for what you want for your country, that is the Italian peoples business. Italian people of all backgrounds, who are citizens. Some of whom are probably Muslims I assume.

I don't wish to embarass anyone, we have more than enough problems here where I'm from and currently reside, a glass house essentially.

Tommy Robinson, however, there's a man who quit the EDL because a bunch of racists took it over. He stands against the ideology that drives some muslims over the edge, not the entire muslim population on the planet.

RIP to the victims, Fast recovery to the injured.

No my argumentation is not wrong. I am referring to injustice as a whole, there is much injustice but people in the world have been receiving new education that suggests only mass killing/genocide is injustice. So if another Hitler doesn't arise, that must mean we live in a just world. Injustice is largely unrelated to killing/weapons. There are many social issues that need to be tackled, such as poverty, policies governments take without approval of majority, etc.... So if one is inclined out of justice, then he should prove so. If they don't, they have selective bias and I can't take them seriously when they suggest they the 'right thing/s have to be done'.

As for what you want for your country, that is the Italian peoples business. Italian people of all backgrounds, who are citizens. Some of whom are probably Muslims I assume.

There is no need for a Hitler.

Italian people have only an italian background. An Italian cant be muslim. Its a very simple thing.

There are already places in Italy that hunted out all unwanted immigrants.

I personally have mae a decission. Should ever happen anything to my family or friends. Should i be personally be affected by that, i would not rest untill i completed Vendetta.

The main ramblas is for people only. But on both sides there is 1 way road. Google some pictures or look at map. Been there many times my self.
I know it very well, I have lived in Barcelona for couple of months.
Those two side streets are there for taxi, police, and special permit cars.
I couldn't take my car there. there's a huge underground parking at the beginning of the street but very expensive.
I used to park few blocks away and walk.

Why must all of them show so openly that its normal to marry cousens in your family?
Sorry to say but it happens when religion is made the sole context of life.Most bs thing ever created. IsIs or not IsIs,US or No US these are normal citizens of different countries crossing borders to feed those extremist thugs knowingly.Some of them are beyond measurement whether in Racism or crime or hate or violence.
You can see despite of all the bs are running on media world is leaning towards right.In future it will be more relevant.Only idiots will support left to bring these rascals. Secularism itself is cancer.

I don't wish to embarass anyone, we have more than enough problems here where I'm from and currently reside, a glass house essentially.

Tommy Robinson, however, there's a man who quit the EDL because a bunch of racists took it over. He stands against the ideology that drives some muslims over the edge, not the entire muslim population on the planet.

I don't know much about him, so I will reserve judgement. There sure are some Salafi radicals in UK and other problems which should be tackled by British society. You, however, are not reasonable and have likened people like Hamas(a recognized government with relations to many nations) to ISIS or other radicals. You need to learn to draw a line between fanatics and people with legitimate plights. We all agree that ISIS ideology is horrible for the world, it endangers everyone. And I personally believe some of is to do with how preachers present Islam and the figure of Islam. That is why there is a lot of internal discussion going on between Muslims on this matter which is complicated. I personally hate the way the Prophet(PBUH) is represented by certain clerics. I also dislike the way some Muslims think lifestyle should be lead. It is inaccurate and different portrayal of what the Prophet really was like. Many people today liken him to something he wasn't. And my posts here have been deleted when I give my perspective on what his personality was probably like.

So this dogmatic thinking inside Muslim community has to change. It's not easy when you have people quickly trying to declare you a heretic for that or suggesting you are misguided.

There is no need for a Hitler.

Italian people have only an italian background. An Italian cant be muslim. Its a very simple thing.

There are already places in Italy that hunted out all unwanted immigrants.

I personally have mae a decission. Should ever happen anything to my family or friends. Should i be personally be affected by that, i would not rest untill i completed Vendetta.

So why don't you just say you seek to retain Italian heritage/identity? Instead of confusing people into thinking you have wider agenda against many people....

I don't know much about him, so I will reserve judgement. There sure are some Salafi radicals in UK and other problems which should be tackled by British society. You, however, are not reasonable and have likened people like Hamas(a recognized government with relations to many nations) to ISIS or other radicals. You need to learn to draw a line between fanatics and people with legitimate plights. We all agree that ISIS ideology is horrible for the world, it endangers everyone. And I personally believe some of is to do with how preachers present Islam and the figure of Islam. That is why there is a lot of internal discussion going on between Muslims on this matter which is complicated. I personally hate the way the Prophet(PBUH) is represented by certain clerics. I also dislike the way some Muslims think lifestyle should be lead. It is inaccurate and different portrayal of what the Prophet really was like. Many people today liken him to something he wasn't. And my posts here have been deleted when I give my perspective on what his personality was probably like.

So this dogmatic thinking inside Muslim community has to change. It's not easy when you have people quickly trying to declare you a heretic for that or suggesting you are misguided.

So why don't you just say you seek to retain Italian heritage/identity? Instead of confusing people into thinking you have wider agenda against many people....

I dont have my agenda limited on Italy. It contains all of europe.

Injustice is what has created radical terrorism, most likely for the same reasons you have. Surely you didn't think bombing countries in the middle east, causing thousands of civilian deaths would have no blow-back.. This is their way of paying back the Vendetta, I don't agree with it, but it is what it is..

Back
Top Bottom