What's new

Van swerves into crowds in Barcelona : 13 reported dead and more than 50 injured

You can't bring your car there, only police vans, taxis or delivery vans roam.

The main ramblas is for people only. But on both sides there is 1 way road. Google some pictures or look at map. Been there many times my self.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4265241/barcelona-truck-crash-las-ramblas-latest/

body4-e1502984636938.jpg

2 killed in van crash and declared as Terrorist Attack, when Muslim performing prayers were rammed , they declared it an accident.... Hypocracy at its best.

Heart tearing :(

RIP ...

This is embarrassing that such useless people exist that have no achievements in life and try to replace that emptiness with this backwardness of an ideology that is nothing more than a cult of death which justifies killing everyone and anyone they feel like killing.

Guess what, ramming by cars is going to be the next suicide bombing for decades to come. Thanks Palestinians !

**** off troll:

Olga Hepnarová (30 June 1951 – 12 March 1975) was a Czechoslovakian mass murderer, who on 10 July 1973, killed eight people with a truck in Prague. Hepnarová was convicted and sentenced to death, and was executed in 1975, the last woman executed in Czechoslovakia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olga_Hepnarová

Wake up from what? You realize he would deport you if he had the opportunity?
Tommy Robinson is not a racist, he's a hero who speaks for all non muslims in the UK and indeed around the world.

Extremely sad by this. How can you??????

We once had leaders in Europe who knew what had to be done. One of the most famous was a spanish women

19810fba29ea678e0fef48e232f9e328--pedestal-reyes.jpg

I´m so sick of this empty words.

I hope our leaders finally grow a backbone and do what must be done.
Unfortunately it'll only be empty words and candle light marches. No politician in power would dare to take a tough stand against this growing menace.

Anyone claimed responsibility? I think its ISIS.

Wake up from what? You realize he would deport you if he had the opportunity?
Lol
India has suffered long enough from these things consistently.Rest of the world specially west is new to such events.It's not always about deportation.Everybody has right to raise their voice.

Unfortunately it'll only be empty words and candle light marches. No politician in power would dare to take a tough stand against this growing menace.

They will. The people vote more and more far right. The old elites will get pushed aside when the masses stand up.

My hometown is the best example for this. Lucca banned muslims from owning business in the city. The few muslim families we had got visited by us in december and we placed guards infront their houses. In the end they moved away.

You cant pressure people forever. When the pressure rises too much, the situation will explode.

Back
Top Bottom