What's new

Uzma Khan Scandal: What is all wrong with us as Society

I not only live here but serve the homeland in ways only some on this forum know :)
Good. Just know Uzma was not oppressed. Im the first one to stand up for women if case is genuine. Thanks to our argument you know what this girl really was. Just watch the videos and her body language.:D
You can kick your husband's *** if you must kick somebody's ***. He's the one who broke a sacred commitment to you and your family.
Oh bhai kar di kick husband ki bhi us nay. Usko bohat kutt pari hai un larkiyon kay sath.Hes getting the divorce probably.Jan chad dai uski.

yaar tu bass myth_buster_1 censor board ko bhaj day :angel:
Waisay ajj mainay bohat myth busting ki hai
Kyon bhai @R Wing :D.
Iman kacha hoa tou batana videos dai doonga.

Yeh ghair mard kai ghar main itekaf ho raha tha :rofl:
Malik riazs daughter has may complete sympathy. Hassan niazi is crazy to fight their case.
Yeah exactly look at their body language.
You were smart enough to get the feel of whos guilty.
Thank you for taking your time to explain bro. Much appreciated. Big hug

The same lawyer who was caught in mob attack by lawyers where public/private property was damaged? Can't remember the incident but I think it was one of those days where lawyer also went on rampage in hospital.

I will be surprised that even if court convicts them, they get jail time. Most probably, they will have to compensate monetarily, and for the tycoon, it isn't any problem.

Let us not mix both the cases, I'm not saying he should be forgiven for what he did/participated in some goons type of thing by attacking a hospital which ended in a few deads and loads injured. "Uska faisla bhe hona chahiye jo kay hoga nahi because this is Pakistan."

One Pointer, Money can't buy you class, moral, ethic and standard , Uncivilized people ...

The language which was being used in all those viral videos is "morally below the belt", a serious question being raised on the kind of upbringing they had at home! Should money/power provide the best of the best upbringings all those illiterate rich villagers be also educated no?

Secondly "Mere ghar ki murghi kisi aur kay ghar ja kay anda dege tou mere murghi kharab hai ya wo ghar walay? quite simple mere murghi kharab hai, likewise if she can't control her husband or her husband isn't loyal to her it's their own fault and she should've made a video of beating her husband and then uploaded it over on social media to make it viral so that these horny men can think twice before meeting some third woman after being married with a kid for such long years.

This is an act of terrorism / ghunda-gardi.

PM Imran Khan needs to step up his game, and do something about the Law & Order situation in the country. People should not be allowed to take Law into their own hands and raid a home no matter what.

Otherwise people will have no choice but to keep firearms at home just in case. Hell with the permit.

I just wanted to ask/clarify "If a poor/middle-class woman stands up tomorrow and does the same will she be given the same protocols which these powerful women are taking for granted I should say?"

I literally feel like not giving my vote to any politician (Not even to IK) the reason being at the end of the day "Law is applicable on poor/middle-class citizens of Pakistan." Sometimes I feel disgusted we have this culture of protecting the powerful and putting a poor inside the cell without even listening to them because we know they're not a danger to our uniform/post/seat etc.

Thookam thaki Kahan nhi ho rahi. My school time friends (in Pak) usually send their weekend pics of Sharab, mujra, larki gathering every other week.

Sex is natural ( yae tu hoga) :haha: per how are people getting unlimited supply of Red label?:whistle:

Yeh tou kuch bhi nahi hai. Is forum ka lihaz kar raha hoon warna the videos I have :tdown::sick:. Those girls are absolute loosers.
The wife is completely right.
Some more videos will circulate over social media in coming days, even I have watched some with explicit stuff indicating the type of relationship they share. Though I wonder if the guy in the videos is the same Usman.

I dnt care what they have to do with each other i just want our institution to clear their name. Why the hell she used ISI name to threaten her. Either they accept that they are their servent or else make an example out of her.

I see what your point is "innocent until proven guilty".
In that case PPP MQM PMLN ANP TTP PTM thugs drug lords are roaming around free because the law can not persecute them because they have found loop holes in the system which they have been taking advantage of and not just because of incompetent justice system.

This case is no different from Nawaz or zardari supporters who claim their leader is innocent of any wrong doing because they are simply "innocent until proven guilty"!

It should not take a genius to figure out when a filthy rich mediocre looking man comes home with a new women from a club he is just using his wealth to get what he wants.
Or you cant say that a gold diggers are innocent until proven guilty are innocent and are just looking for a true soul mate and are being misunderstood for going after rich man's money.

In Uzma's case, she was just giving favors to malik's son in law in return for monetary gains.
She along with malik's son in law should be investigated for involvement in prostitution, drugs, and alcohol consumption.
You can not just pass this as a "personal matter" since all three are crimes according to Pakistani law.
I do not disagree with your verdict that ALL should be investigated in this matter. LAW should take its course however.

Who was stopping AUNTI from gathering relevant evidence and lodge FIR on the two actresses for their misdeeds? Unfortunately, AUNTI decided to take matters into her own hands and ended up damaging her own image and case in the process. I can understand and even sympathize with her plight, but come on, man.

Now, AUNTI is answerable for an FIR as well.

One word: RATIONALITY

"The quality of being based on or in accordance with reason or logic."

And yes, Pakistani LAW & ORDER system is absolutely dysfunctional due to political interference and appointments as well as LAWYERS and JUDGES into profiteering; there are some exceptions (imaandaar) but not accessible to everybody. This is not news, and therefore, PM Imran Khan needs to step up his game and do his best to FIX this to whatever extent he can while he can.

Some more videos will circulate over social media in coming days, even I have watched some with explicit stuff indicating the type of relationship they share. Though I wonder if the guy in the videos is the same Usman.
Exactly !

As I said before I have been in pakistan 7 years now. I am sure there are many other Usmans. Let her enjoy her life. Not our issue. I just want to try ti improve myself .

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said before I have been in pakistan 7 years now. I came to the islamic republic of Pakistan and now I know I am living in Palitistan. I am sure there are many other Usmans. Let her enjoy her life. Not our issue. I just want to try ti improve myself .
Yeah lets abuse the country because the 1 percenters drink booze and fornicate out in the open.

I do not disagree with your verdict that ALL should be investigated in this matter. LAW should take its course however.

Who was stopping AUNTI from gathering relevant evidence and lodge FIR on the two actresses for their misdeeds? Unfortunately, AUNTI decided to take matters into her own hands and ended up damaging her own image and case in the process. I can understand and even sympathize with her plight, but come on, man.

Now, AUNTI is answerable for an FIR as well.

One word: RATIONALITY

"The quality of being based on or in accordance with reason or logic."

And yes, Pakistani LAW & ORDER system is absolutely dysfunctional due to political interference and appointments as well as LAWYERS and JUDGES into profiteering; there are some exceptions (imaandaar) but not accessible to everybody. This is not news, and therefore, PM Imran Khan needs to step up his game and do his best to FIX this to whatever extent he can while he can.

well said, however I still think that lesser of the evil is the wife. What she did "assault" is a minor offense compared to prostitution and destroying a marriage which btw is a criminal offense in some states.

The actress might have done wrong but under no circumstance did the woman have the right to raid a home, hold a person at gunpoint, harass, and destroy and injure.
What the guy and actress is being accused of is true ??? Than that is a criminal act in Islam

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom