What's new

Uzma Khan Scandal: What is all wrong with us as Society

hassan naizi has arranged a press conf, at lahore press club, around 3-pm today,
lets see what the cat want to drag in?

Domestic violence goes unabated globally, but especially in Pak, where privilege, misogyny & obscurantist traditions combine with discriminating law to target women.

Malik Riaz's daughter is guilty on 2 accounts, both islamically and according to the law of the land; first she broke into into the house illegally and physically assaulted the girls, second, she accused the girls of adultery/fornication without any proof. If she suspected her husband was having affair with these girls, she should have taken this up with her husband. Accusing other women of adultery without proof is a grave sin in Islam.

Even if we assume they were having sex with her husband, it is next to impossible to proove it in a court of law. According to Islamic law you need 4 sound witnesses to prove adultery.

So in my opinion, there is only one guilty party over here and that is Malik Riaz's daughter.

As I said before I have been in pakistan 7 years now. I came to the islamic republic of Pakistan and now I know I am living in Palitistan. I am sure there are many other Usmans. Let her enjoy her life. Not our issue. I just want to try ti improve myself .
Do you know, there are people who will steal from you even inside Haramyain, would you dare calling it with any name of this sort which you have opted to use for Pakistan? (Naousbillah).

Malik Riaz's daughter is guilty on 2 accounts, both islamically and according to the law of the land; first she broke into into the house illegally and physically assaulted the girls, second, she accused the girls of adultery/fornication without any proof. If she suspected her husband was having affair with these girls, she should have taken this up with her husband. Accusing other women of adultery without proof is a grave sin in Islam.

Even if we assume they were having sex with her husband, it is next to impossible to proove it in a court of law. According to Islamic law you need 4 sound witnesses to prove adultery.

So in my opinion, there is only one guilty party over here and that is Malik Riaz's daughter.

woow looks like this guy just woke up from hibernation and just saw unedited video of the incident and came to conclusion just based on that.

brahhh... that house belongs to her husband and as a wife she has full right to be in that house (according to Islam)
that video does not provide any evidence but half of this thread has already discussed how prostitution is done under radar in Pakistan.... The wife has all the evidence its just matter of time when she is going to use it in her defence.
Btw tell me what business do those girls have in her husband's house and they came with all their belongings. what does islam say about that? yah phir usman nay edhi center khola howa hai "yateem" prostitutes kay liya?

. Complete video which is graphic and lots of swearing words.

Looks like the Bollywood influence on Pakistani society which some posters on Defence.pk have mentioned earlier.

I love Bollywood films and music, but only the older ones made in '90s and earlier. There were no swear words before as in today's movies. Kutta, kameena would be the maximum, and even that was considered offensive enough not to have kids listen to them. I remember being told not to watch any Dharmendra movies by my parents.

But today's generation of Indians use swear words in every single sentence. It looks like the Pakistanis of same age group are picking up the bad influence.

@Rusty

Your thoughts on this

Looks like the Bollywood influence on Pakistani society which some posters on Defence.pk have mentioned earlier.

I love Bollywood films and music, but only the older ones made in '90s and earlier. There were no swear words before as in today's movies. Kutta, kameena would be the maximum, and even that was considered offensive enough not to have kids listen to them. I remember being told not to watch any Dharmendra movies by my parents.

But today's generation of Indians use swear words in every single sentence. It looks like the Pakistanis of same age group are picking up the bad influence.

@Rusty

Your thoughts on this

I didn't want to comment since it makes me sick to my stomach.

I have layers of feelings but the very first one is the absolute disgust that we are not a nation of Laws.
It is law of the Jungle in Pakistan and we will never progress until everyone is equal under the law.

Problem is that anyone with a little money (including everyone in this forum) benefits at least a little from this jungle law.
How do we convince people to give up a few evil privileges for the betterment and future of the nation?

As I said before I have been in pakistan 7 years now. I came to the islamic republic of Pakistan and now I know I am living in Palitistan. I am sure there are many other Usmans. Let her enjoy her life. Not our issue. I just want to try ti improve myself .

@waz
I want to protest for Trango to intentionally deform Name of Pakistan. He must appologise over that

woow looks like this guy just woke up from hibernation and just saw unedited video of the incident and came to conclusion just based on that.

brahhh... that house belongs to her husband and as a wife she has full right to be in that house (according to Islam)
that video does not provide any evidence but half of this thread has already discussed how prostitution is done under radar in Pakistan.... The wife has all the evidence its just matter of time when she is going to use it in her defence.
Btw tell me what business do those girls have in her husband's house and they came with all their belongings. what does islam say about that? yah phir usman nay edhi center khola howa hai "yateem" prostitutes kay liya?
I hope so she have collected and secured the relevent evidence.
In my understanding, there are surely tons of cameras in the vicinity.

Ajkal har nuker py to camera laga para ha.

@waz
I want to protest for Trango to intentionally deform Name of Pakistan. He must appologise over that

Can you explain how has he "deform Name of Pakistan"?

@waz

Can you explain how has he "deform Name of Pakistan"?

It's cool brothers I handled it.

@waz

Oh get over it...I am Pakistani and love this country...its the people at that have ruined its reputation. It's not the Pakistan jinnah had a vision for.. it's people like you that have destroyed Pakistan from rishwat to alcohol to prostitution. Do what you need to and jog on.

Do you know, there are people who will steal from you even inside Haramyain, would you dare calling it with any name of this sort which you have opted to use for Pakistan? (Naousbillah).
Let's get something very straight here.

Pakistan has been hijacked as has islam. Pakistan was created as a nation for all where justice and fair play for all was the vision of jinnah.
Just google jinnah first speech. Is that the Pakistan we have today? No it's the opposite. It's because of the people.
Saudis for example....by Allah I stopped a saudi from going into a pub in the UK with the saudi flag on his back during the world cup. So when you say about haram shareef. Yes I call a spade a spade.

Pakistan is an amazing country. Sadly majority of pakistanis are not.
The fact you are hurt is good...because you want Pakistan to be better. Just like I do.

Today Pakistan's reflection is Nawaz shareef (theif) zardari 10%. Uzma khan (dont want to say) I think you get my point

Humeri Quom ka pass bohat he farag time ha, there are bigger issues than this. We have India breathing down on our necks with a threat of war, and the nation is busy on this cheap scandal? Wow!
This happens every other day and all around the world. Some get caught and get media attention, some do it on purpose for cheap publicity. For e.g. i never knew who Uzma Khan was until now. Similarly there will be others who did not knew who Uzma Khan was but thanks to whats app, the whole Pakistan knows it.
As for Malik Riaz, well he has always been above law but only in the time of CJ Saqib Nisar where he was put on a leash. Having said that i think we should let the law take its own course whatever that maybe.
Yes Uzma Khan was in her own house but she was with a ghair mard who happened to be the husband of the lady who assaulted. She is wrong on that account. Just because you are in your own house does not give you the right to open a Mujra house because apparently we still live in Islamic republic of Pakistan and it is forbidden in Islam. As for the Assualter you cannot use your own force and take law into your own hand. We are not living in a jungle. So technically both are wrong and both should be punished as per their wrong doings.

Back
Top Bottom