What's new

Uzma Khan Scandal: What is all wrong with us as Society

Well it's nice.

progress has been made.

only 2 users and 44 guests watching this thread.

pilaaaats saved !!

Brother alhumdulillah that you understand.
The fundamentals of our society are based upon family.
I must fix myself and am responsible for my family. I cannot fix my brother or his family. They are responsible for their own.
We have our islamic values and they are identical no matter what sect you follow.
If I try to fix myself and my family and yiu fix yourself and your family eventually things will start to get better.

Sadly we are living in a society where we use islam and deen of Allah like we use a tissue
When it serves our purpose we throw it away. We have so called leader of the deen like molvi qavi and kahdam Hussain Razvi that people follow.
We have a society where if you don't drink there is something wrong with you. Then we say women like Qandeel balouch were bad but its us that raise their profiles on social media. We earn haram and feed our kids who grow up to be harami and we wonder why.
May Allah guide us all and may be protect Pakistan from fitna.

Ameen. Nicely put & agreed as they say and we can relate it here, charity begins at home.

Media is doing trial of these women. Pathetic.

Irrespective of who slept with whom. irrespective of the identities of the raiding group, it was more a life attempt on these women. Given the difference between the status of the two parties, looks like uzma and her sister are at risk in future too.

Media is doing trial of these women. Pathetic.

Irrespective of who slept with whom. irrespective of the identities of the raiding group, it was more a life attempt on these women. Given the difference between the status of the two parties, looks like uzma and her sister are at risk in future too.

women should get their own women bodyguards. otherwise poor men will get blamed for everything.

That house was not uzma khans. It was Usmans. Meaning the wife came to her own husband's home and found another women there with her husband PRESENT aswell. So how is it trespassing?
Please know your facts before discussing.

My bad, sometimes Pakistani journalism is so poor it initially gave the impression it was over at her house.

press confrence , live

So the crux for the press conference is that, apparently media has been stuffed with lifafas, or they on their own as a service to their undeclared daddy, started troubling one party, continuously pushing that we don’t want to listen to the lawyer but the lady herself, as they know, lawyers cannot be conned with tricky questions, one of them continuously asked such question which made the lady look so uncomfortable as we can see from her face, most probably she won’t last long in this scenario as it is all pressure tactics and she has not mastered that art yet. This case will go nowhere for them as they already look tired.

women should get their own women bodyguards. otherwise poor men will get blamed for everything.

Like in this case how Usman is blamed for everything?

My bad, sometimes Pakistani journalism is so poor it initially gave the impression it was over at her house.

Makes me wonder if they were any good ever?

quite simple mere murghi kharab hai, likewise if she can't control her husband or her husband isn't loyal to her it's their own fault and she should've made a video of beating her husband and then uploaded it over on social media to make it viral so that these horny men can think twice before meeting some third woman after being married with a kid for such long years.
Same shit happens when a girl is caught with boy. Instead of beating the girl, the relatives of Girl beat up Boy

That house was not uzma khans. It was Usmans. Meaning the wife came to her own husband's home and found another women there with her husband PRESENT aswell. So how is it trespassing?
Please know your facts before discussing.
Yep. As I said elsewhere, any good lawyer will get the defendant off with a minor assault/harassment charge, with possibly no jail time served due to a first time offense.

The girls were not hurt seriously. Even the cut on the leg was likely accidental from all the broken glass.

Malik Riaz can’t be held liable for the actions of his children/grand children.

People will likely argue ‘influentials got away’ but the facts (that are known so far) of the case don’t seem to support anything more than what I’ve outlined above.

teen aurtain teen kahanian ... i am getting my popcorn and going to enjoy the show while keeping my opinions to myself ... i am just here for the show

Back
Top Bottom