What's new

Uzma Khan Scandal: What is all wrong with us as Society

Let's get something very straight here.

Pakistan has been hijacked as has islam. Pakistan was created as a nation for all where justice and fair play for all was the vision of jinnah.
Just google jinnah first speech. Is that the Pakistan we have today? No it's the opposite. It's because of the people.
Saudis for example....by Allah I stopped a saudi from going into a pub in the UK with the saudi flag on his back during the world cup. So when you say about haram shareef. Yes I call a spade a spade.

Pakistan is an amazing country. Sadly majority of pakistanis are not.
The fact you are hurt is good...because you want Pakistan to be better. Just like I do.

Today Pakistan's reflection is Nawaz shareef (theif) zardari 10%. Uzma khan (dont want to say) I think you get my point

I concur, the root cause for everything is injustice, as said by Hazart Ali “society can survive with kufr (infidelity), but not injustice” (May ALLAH forgive me for misquoting - if any).

Question is, what roles are we playing to bring in the justice system that is advocated by Islam? What practical steps have we took to mend things and make our reflection better? Apart from being critique that is.

I concur, the root cause for everything is injustice, as said by Hazart Ali “society can survive with kufr (infidelity), but not injustice” (May ALLAH forgive me for misquoting - if any).

Question is, what roles are we playing to bring in the justice system that is advocated by Islam? What practical steps have we took to mend things and make our reflection better? Apart from being critique that is.
Brother alhumdulillah that you understand.
The fundamentals of our society are based upon family.
I must fix myself and am responsible for my family. I cannot fix my brother or his family. They are responsible for their own.
We have our islamic values and they are identical no matter what sect you follow.
If I try to fix myself and my family and yiu fix yourself and your family eventually things will start to get better.

Sadly we are living in a society where we use islam and deen of Allah like we use a tissue
When it serves our purpose we throw it away. We have so called leader of the deen like molvi qavi and kahdam Hussain Razvi that people follow.
We have a society where if you don't drink there is something wrong with you. Then we say women like Qandeel balouch were bad but its us that raise their profiles on social media. We earn haram and feed our kids who grow up to be harami and we wonder why.
May Allah guide us all and may be protect Pakistan from fitna.

Oh get over it...I am Pakistani and love this country...its the people at that have ruined its reputation. It's not the Pakistan jinnah had a vision for.. it's people like you that have destroyed Pakistan from rishwat to alcohol to prostitution. Do what you need to and jog on.

dude, i can only laugh at your thinking over this

Here we have more detials..

The daughter of Malik Riaz should had taken Qazi for the Nikah for her husband. Shame on her for taking goons inside his house

nikah karna tha tu pehle kar leti,is tara akele kamron me milna kahan ke sharafat he

So, lots of competing claims, but from a legal perspective, if the house that the assault took place in really belongs to Umar, then Amna cannot be charged with trespassing etc since it is marital property and she has a right to be there.

Malik Riaz can't be implicated or held liable for anything here - he isn't responsible for his daughter or grand daughters actions.

Back to the events shown in the video - at best, charges for assault might be imposed, and, in the US at least, the defendant would likely argue that they were upset over the cheating and finding the 'other woman' in the house of her husband and probably get a slap on the wrist for assaulting the women.

None of the women was seriously injured - the cut on the leg likely from a shard of broken glass would be considered unintentional.

Not sure what Hassaan Niazi thinks he is going to get out of this.

Very strong case in favor of Uzma Khan and Huma khan.

They should add mental/psychological trauma in this whole case too along with threat of murder.

I can't even imagine how I would feel, if some one barged into my house or someone else house where I am staying for quite a long time, break my stuff which I purchased for my stay there. Along with armed men, start to physically torture me, along with the verbal abuses then try to or at-least threat to murder me until I confessed to whatever the abuser wants me to say. If I had a gun I would fire at them, because thats self defense.

Last edited:
dude, i can only laugh at your thinking over this

Here we have more detials..

Laugh away...who is stopping you. May you always be happy and smiling.

Regarding this event. Bro I am indifferent. It doesnt matter to me as I have seen much worse

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom