What's new

Uzma Khan Scandal: What is all wrong with us as Society

Bratva

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So Apparently Since yesterday, Videos doing round on Social media, Malik Riaz Son In Law caught by her wife. i.e Malik Riaz daughter, and some other family members in Uzma Khan house . They went to Uzma khan house with a group of armed men and destroyed the furniture, Threatened them that ISI will make them disappear and beat Uzma khan and her Sister. Complete video which is graphic and lots of swearing words.

Watch out for social media as ISI/ARMY is gonna be dragged once again due to this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Imran Khan Nephew Hassan Niazi has been hired by Uzma Khan.
The same lawyer who was caught in mob attack by lawyers where public/private property was damaged? Can't remember the incident but I think it was one of those days where lawyer also went on rampage in hospital.

This tweet will back fire on him. His daughters and Son In Law in video has been identified and confirmed. Hassan Niazi is doing his own bit of propaganda on his twitter dee
I will be surprised that even if court convicts them, they get jail time. Most probably, they will have to compensate monetarily, and for the tycoon, it isn't any problem.

The same lawyer who was caught in mob attack by lawyers where public/private property was damaged? Can't remember the incident but I think it was one of those days where lawyer also went on rampage in hospital.
YDA Lahore case where Lawyers barged into hospital, ransacked the property and few patients ended up dead

So Apparently Since yesterday, Videos doing round on Social media, Malik Riaz Son In Law caught by her wife. i.e Malik Riaz daughter, and some other family members in Uzma Khan house . They went to Uzma khan house with a group of armed men and destroyed the furniture, Threatened them that ISI will make them disappear and beat Uzma khan and her Sister. Complete video which is graphic and lots of swearing words.

Watch out for social media as ISI/ARMY is gonna be dragged once again due to this.
lets not make this a case on Malik Riaz and see this as a whole what is wrong with us as a society..

had it been anyone else with all lot of money, they would have gotten away with this too in same manner,

One Pointer, Money can't buy you class, moral, ethic and standard , Uncivilized people ...
exactly....!!! infact i might use it for caption on social media :smokin:

lets not make this a case on Malik Riaz and see this as a whole what is wrong with us as a society..
had it been anyone else with all lot of money, they would have gotten away with this too in same manner,
exactly....!!! infact i might use it for caption on social media :smokin:

High school behaviour, any hoodrat girl would have done the same in any part of the world minus the guards. "Power corrupts the best and attracts the worst". In regards to society - I will comment and you wont like it

Last edited:
This is an act of terrorism / ghunda-gardi.

PM Imran Khan needs to step up his game, and do something about the Law & Order situation in the country. People should not be allowed to take Law into their own hands and raid a home no matter what.

Otherwise people will have no choice but to keep firearms at home just in case. Hell with the permit.

Back
Top Bottom