What's new

Uzma Khan Scandal: What is all wrong with us as Society

Malik Riaz has been getting powerful unabated for the last few decades. It will be safe to say that he has all the top cream of Pakistan in his pocket, he is above the LAW .The day he gets arrested for all his heinous crimes, i would safely say that justice has finally prevailed in Pakistan.

ek ko bihaar chaiye tha dosri ko UP.

India ke batwaray per larr rahi hain.. apko kia lena dena

lagta hai dono ko UP chahiye tha
hamaare gaon me bhi aisa drama hota hai , lekin unke pass itna bara ghar nahi , jhopri hoti hai .

lets not make this a case on Malik Riaz and see this as a whole what is wrong with us as a society..

had it been anyone else with all lot of money, they would have gotten away with this too in same manner,

exactly....!!! infact i might use it for caption on social media :smokin:

Its not Usman mehmood I guess. Name of guy is Usman Malik as well.

You nailed the whole DYNAMICS of Pakistan in these few words. May Allah have MERCY on Pakistan.
but the thing that really scares me is that Allah doesnt show mercy over such people. they are destroyed in so many ways like corrupt leaders, made slaves to other powers, destroyed by wars, natural calamities. we all have suffered and we all continuosly suffering but we are not ready to mend our ways. as a common pakistani i only pray to Allah to save me and my family's life, property and honor in this jungle otherwise there are millions of vultures, hyenas and dogs who are lurking around.

Back
Top Bottom