What's new

Uzma Khan Scandal: What is all wrong with us as Society

There is another video with the same guy shirtless & drunk apparently. Is he Usman?
No idea...what's wrong with these people ?

:smitten:
Romance karte hue kitna mazaa ata hai yehi lagta hai. Guys who have been married are so Lucky
My wife is like bambi most of the time
Upset her and she becomes Godzilla.

So for the unmarried guys....its not all Rose's looool

Why Upset her? Make love with her
You are not married.
You never know why a wife gets upset. Loool.
Men realise when the food comes and plates are banged on the table. Or what my wife does is not say anything and move my glasses in the morning....now that's a surgical strike. Then I am made to think what I did wrong. I have no idea looool

lets not make this a case on Malik Riaz and see this as a whole what is wrong with us as a society..

had it been anyone else with all lot of money, they would have gotten away with this too in same manner,

exactly....!!! infact i might use it for caption on social media :smokin:

@R Wing

100743737_3244208245660343_2768307044489363456_o.jpg

Amna Malik going to divorce Usman as per her new video

@R Wing

100743737_3244208245660343_2768307044489363456_o.jpg

Amna Malik going to divorce Usman as per her new video

Interesting Press COnference by Counsel of Uzma Khan...i forgot to address this yesterday also, even if Usman is the owner, still it will be defined that who had the possession of the house.....so now Counsel planning to exploit this further will land Amna in trouble

@Bratva Here is an another pov, its of media. Feel like media is also getting blamed, and every one is thought to be a paid employee of Malik Riaz. Add it in top so that it could be seen easily, if you think its relevant.

What is wrong with society you ask?

SOCIETY IS LACKING RIGHTEOUS MEN.

teen aurtain teen kahanian ... i am getting my popcorn and going to enjoy the show while keeping my opinions to myself ... i am just here for the show
you must be Tribbiani's long lost cousin.

I see why Pakistan and Italy have the same interest in coffee.

What is wrong with society you ask?

SOCIETY IS LACKING RIGHTEOUS MEN.

4 users 88 guests.

i think society is progressing.

Nothing wrong with society.

These are daughters of Malik Riaz and they're in heera mandi i mean showbiz of Pakistan

Sex, drugs and rocknroll baby! Sex, drugs and rocknroll! Umm yeah

They don't represent the society. They represent the elites of Pakistan. The question should be what is wrong with our elites?

Apparently, this sex, drugs and rocknroll is what made Imran Khan prime minister of Pakistan.
You pretend to be a follower of Islam yet don't miss any opportunity to slander PMIK. You are a dishonest and scheming individual.

MODS,
Please do not delete my posts under pretext of "character assassination". It is what it is... otherwise you should also ban members from labeling politicians corrupt who have not been proven guilty in court.

Before making any remarks on OP, I will welcome everyone to naya Pakistan.

Any Pakistani given 1/4 authority of Malik Riaz would be 4x worst.
Having said that, the behavior caught on footage /video reflect beyond gunda gardi.
No one has right to beat or abuse anyone, for any reason. Both are crimes in developed world.
The girl who invaded the house with support of guards and was doing all the vandalism and shouting, did the wrong thing, she is not qualified to command respect, kindness or love, which are basics of marriage.
A women who didn't think about her child is surely a selfish women.

Eventually this case will be settled and relatives of pinky will win some plots in Bahria town, and a place of worship for tribe of her ex.

Nothing wrong with society.

These are daughters of Malik Riaz and they're in heera mandi i mean showbiz of Pakistan

Sex, drugs and rocknroll baby! Sex, drugs and rocknroll! Umm yeah

They don't represent the society. They represent the elites of Pakistan. The question should be what is wrong with our elites?

Apparently, this sex, drugs and rocknroll is what made Imran Khan prime minister of Pakistan.

Why don't you just top yourself. You'll be doing all the Patriotic Pakistanis a big favour.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom