What's new

Uzma Khan Scandal: What is all wrong with us as Society

We as a nation are unruly, uncivilized and illiterate.
In a few days ugly scenes reminding us of it.
DHA car accident, PIA 8303, then this.
More to come..

I keep saying, this naya Pakistan share no values of Pakistan that existed until 30 years ago.

I was not aware of that. But the point is in no way shape of form is Uzma a victim, she should be either publicly shamed or charged with something. I posted a news video in this thread about a husband winning a 8$ million lawsuit against her wife's lover because he was the cause for breaking up his marriage. If the wife has enough evidence she should be able to do something like this against Uzma if she decides to take further action.
a civil case can be filed against Usman by wife and in that case Usman will be done & he will have to pay compensation...like file for Divorce etc

even if Usman is the owner, still it will be defined that who had the possession of the house.
If Usman is the owner of the house, 3 possibilities:

1. Usman was legally renting the house to Uzma or someone else - yes, Amna was technically trespassing, but what if she wasn't aware of the rental agreement or Usman had lied to her and told her he hadn't rented it out? Is a spouse entitled to enter a residence in search of her husband (cheating bastard or not) and is it a crime if she is not aware of the property being rented out?

2. Usman was 'unofficially renting the house to Uzma or someone else' - moves further in favor of Amna since there is no legal document establishing residence for Uzma or anyone else. Again, the question of Usman lying about the property's status to Amna could play in her favor and again, a wife is entitled to enter a residence owned by her husband, unless legally barred from doing so, correct?

3. Usman was using the place as a 'bachelor pad' to whore around in ... I can't see how anyone could find Amna guilty of trespassing or illegally entering her spouses property that she was not legally forbidden to enter.

I dont know where we the RudderLess nation are going!

Apparantly, we have a stomach for illicit relationships. Destroying someone's house is not acceptable but destroying someone's home isn't an issue. Even when the homewrecker confesses!

The stormtrooper lady accuses of a relationship with her husband and accused homewrecker acknowledges the fact - yet we have two opinions and some people opt to debate decency over some broken vases and glasses!

Cherry on the cake: Proven homewrecker's defendant and part of a mob, involved in killing people - Hassan Niazi, starts his interview with the words "Mainay bhi Allah ko jaan deni hai"

Last edited:
We as a nation are unruly, uncivilized and illiterate.
In a few days ugly scenes reminding us of it.
DHA car accident, PIA 8303, then this.
More to come..

OMG i just saw the video of DHA car accident. I have seen a lot of horrific car accidents but this one touched me. His life could have been saved had he yield to incoming traffic and if he used a "SEAT BELT".

elites with support from politicians or boys treat people like cockroaches! we as people need to free ourselves from thos ghulami mentality and fk these bastards and fight for our rights!

elites with support from politicians or boys treat people like cockroaches! we as people need to free ourselves from thos ghulami mentality and fk these bastards and fight for our rights!

get over this victim mentality. Just because a person is rich does not mean they are automatically in the wrong.
Here the wife acted upon wife instinct which EVERY wife or HUSBAND would do if they find out their partner is cheating. Here all three WIFE HUSBAND and high level prostitute UZMA aka husband's mistress are wrong according to law but morally only Husband and Uzma aka prostitute are wrong.

So Apparently Since yesterday, Videos doing round on Social media, Malik Riaz Son In Law caught by her wife. i.e Malik Riaz daughter, and some other family members in Uzma Khan house . They went to Uzma khan house with a group of armed men and destroyed the furniture, Threatened them that ISI will make them disappear and beat Uzma khan and her Sister. Complete video which is graphic and lots of swearing words.

Watch out for social media as ISI/ARMY is gonna be dragged once again due to this.

‘ISI will make them disappear’

hmmmm

kuch nahi ho ga. malik riaz is a god in pakistan. many jernails, judges, police walas, politicians are in his pocket.
pakistan say zinda bhag.
kuch nahi ho ga. malik riaz is a god in pakistan. many jernails, judges, police walas, politicians are in his pocket.
pakistan say zinda bhag.

This is why Pakistan will never change. Justice for all ?
power resides in the hands of a few

Malik Riaz has been getting powerful unabated for the last few decades. It will be safe to say that he has all the top cream of Pakistan in his pocket, he is above the LAW .The day he gets arrested for all his heinous crimes, i would safely say that justice has finally prevailed in Pakistan.

He will spill too many beans and the cream can’t afford that ... probably kill him like Eipstien

if someone really wants to understand how illuminati or free mason work at international level they should look at malik riaz. lure everyone in to do your job and if someone moves out of the track threaten him and if some one still disobeys get rid of him. no one can afford to go against them as almost all of them are indebted to them. so who is going to take action against malik riaz while they themselves have plots in bahria town.

If IK takes down Malik Riaz il believe he is the man

After listening to her I believe her. That husband and women should be whipped in public

The fact that someone can invade someone's home, ransack it, and terrorise the occupants and then have half a forum defending the perpetrators and finding reasons to excuse that behaviour should tell us all we need to know.

Im pretty sure Amna has enough evidence to charge Uzma for solicitation of prostitution which is a bigger crime in Islamic and Pakistani law compared to a minor assault.
Lol....being in someones house. Even staying there at night isnt prostitution.
I am with Amina. I believe and do not believe Uzma. However unless she has evidence which shows beyond a reasonable doubt there is a relationship and even that's not illegal. There is no story. Regarding prostitution...how will she prove that..do u think usman or Uzma will admit to that?

Lol....being in someones house. Even staying there at night isnt prostitution.
I am with Amina. I believe and do not believe Uzma. However unless she has evidence which shows beyond a reasonable doubt there is a relationship and even that's not illegal. There is no story. Regarding prostitution...how will she prove that..do u think usman or Uzma will admit to that?

it will be very easy if their was any electronic transaction. Or even if he was renting the house for free in return for favor is still prostitution.

I dont know where we the RudderLess nation are going!

Apparantly, we have a stomach for illicit relationships. Destroying someone's house is not acceptable but destroying someone's home isn't an issue. Even when the homewrecker confesses!

The stormtrooper lady accuses of a relationship with her husband and accused homewrecker acknowledges the fact - yet we have two opinions and some people opt to debate decency over some broken vases and glasses!

Cherry on the cake: Proven homewrecker's defendant and part of a mob, involved in killing people - Hassan Niazi, starts his interview with the words "Mainay bhi Allah ko jaan deni hai"
Surely in all this its Usman that's at fault??
I am a man and I can say this man is having his cake and eating it

it will be very easy if their was any electronic transaction. Or even if he was renting the house for free in return for favor is still prostitution.
Impossible to prove prostitution.

I can rent a house to you for free...is that prostitution?

Back
Top Bottom