What's new

Uzma Khan Scandal: What is all wrong with us as Society

If the husband was divorced and with these girls then the wife has no rights over the husband? Or did she divorce him after this incident? And how was the divorce so quick? This is a funny story
Obviously after. Yar divorce main zada dair nahi lagti.
0:51
When asked apka usman kay sath kiya taluq tha. Shes literally dead silent.
Samjhadar kai liye ishara he kafi hai.
I am the first one to stand up for an oppressed women. This lady was not opressed. Shes just an home breaker.
The poor wife warned her five times before this. These people are very powerful. They could have vanished her and no one would even know this happened. The wife had the decency to get her hands dirty.
This is the real victim.:coffee:

Im sorry but it was not a break in. It was the her husbands own house. Meaning the wifes house. Yes they women and the husband were assaulted.That part is wrong but then again what right did these girls do.
They are already asking for money to drop the case

bro, in coming days things will not be in those prostitutes favor specially if malik's daughter decides to separate from her husband then she will expose them both.

Thats the type of bullsh1t i hate braaahh!!!
This Pakistani showbizz mafia needs to be investigated just like every institution that this awam is going after. Why spare them for now? They are the one who have been destroying our society with their bullsh1t agenda... Almost every other model, actresses has a side hustle of prostitution which is illegal in Pakistani, Islamic and world's law.
Now you are just using "innocent until proven guilty" argument that every corrupt politician worshipers like to use for saving their masters. almost every sane educated person in Pakistan knows that Zardari, and Nawaz sharif Fked up this nation but in how many mega cases other then few million dollar corruption cases have they been extradited thats worth billions of dollars or treason with the nation??? they could easily come back to power with the pity cases they have been convicted of... and then again,, humara leader innocent hai BS.
I am sure it wont be hard for them to trace out the deal between uzma prostitute and the husband.

Ah, we have an ABCD in our midst. Great.

So, your overarching point seems to be that because the legal system here is weak, it is okay for a jilted wife to barge in and use 12 male guards to beat up a woman who her husband was cheating on her with?

If you really think that, I hope your time on this forum remains limited.

If the wife was THAT into vigilante justice, she should have killed Uzma and her husband if she caught them in the act --- and then accept whatever punishment was applicable under Pakistan's law.

Each to his own --- peace.

I am the first one to stand up for an oppressed women. This lady was not opressed. Shes just an home breaker.
The poor wife warned her five times before this. These people are very powerful. They could have vanished her and no one would even know this happened. The wife had the decency to get her hands dirty.
even though i dont like malik riaz because of his corruption but I dont take blind sides... in this case i am siding with the daughter and only prostitutes and husband should be punished for illicit relationship which is a crime in pakistan.

Ah, we have an ABCD in our midst. Great.

So, your overarching point seems to be that because the legal system here is weak, it is okay for a jilted wife to barge in and use 12 male guards to beat up a woman who her husband was cheating on her with?

If you really think that, I hope your time on this forum remains limited.

If the wife was THAT into vigilante justice, she should have killed Uzma and her husband if she caught them in the act --- and then accept whatever punishment was applicable under Pakistan's law.

Each to his own --- peace.[/QUOTE]

kid, just take a break....
let the grown up talk here.
maybe when your comprehension level becomes the same level as my foot then I will consider you worthy replying any further from this point since you failed to grasp anything.

They are EQUALLY responsible. Both may be punished equally. Why do you think the man is more responsible because of having a child??? Both are Equally wrong

As for the rest yes agreed the wife is in the wrong for beating the women and causing damage to the house. Oh wait actually that wasn't Uzmas house. It was her husbands other house that she paid for indirectly
Didn't know that now did you.

Lastly Uzma is already asking from money from their family to drop the case.
So keep that in mind aswell.
You are abusing and fighting with me over a family breaker caught red handed with in another mans house.
Kindly watch this statement from the wife of Usman.
I hope you feel embarrassed now.
Keep your tongue in your control next time. Otherwise I can speak aswell.

Uzma Khan isn't home breaker but prostitute. Look at her home, do you think someone who done 2 bit roles can afford it? Its not simple story of love affair but prostitution, common in Pakistan TV/modelling industry.

Its Usman fault for going to prostitute while having wife and kid at home. Now if his wife have any self respect, she should get divorce asap.

Well bro...
Having seen both videos I believe the wife. Uzma had trouble looking at the camera. Her body language was shifty. The wife was direct at the camera.
Well interesting point is 10.30 get out of itakaf. 11pm alcohol and cocaine. Nice.
Welcome to Pakistan.

Actually the biggest a5shole is the husband and sadly its Uzma and the wife getting the media attention

Everyone calling the intruder lady ‘malik riaz’s daughter’ has confused the hell out of me. It doesn’t matter whos daughter she is but shes not his daughter. Many are still calling her that.

This Usman ghada is definitely Malik’s nephew. This is like Sharjah’s sheikh scandal. Except that there is an actual marriage and affair involved.

I checked Uzma Khan’s instagram after this news and all she has been posting recently is Deeni quotes, forgiveness quotes etc. Social media is such a mask.

All three parties need to land in jail there is no debate on that, debate should be on their sentence time.

Well bro...
Having seen both videos I believe the wife. Uzma had trouble looking at the camera. Her body language was shifty. The wife was direct at the camera.
Well interesting point is 10.30 get out of itakaf. 11pm alcohol and cocaine. Nice.
Welcome to Pakistan.

Actually the biggest a5shole is the husband and sadly its Uzma and the wife getting the media attention
:rofl::rofl:

Everyone calling the intruder lady ‘malik riaz’s daughter’ has confused the hell out of me. It doesn’t matter whos daughter she is but shes not his daughter. Many are still calling her that.

This Usman ghada is definitely Malik’s nephew. This is like Sharjah’s sheikh scandal. Except that there is an actual marriage and affair involved.

I checked Uzma Khan’s instagram after this news and all she has been posting recently is Deeni quotes, forgiveness quotes etc. Social media is such a mask.

All three parties need to land in jail there is no debate on that, debate should be on their sentence time.

yaar now im also confused but lets just from now on refer to the wife as wife and husband as husband until we get more clarification with names and relationships. :lol:

Last edited:
I not only live here but serve the homeland in ways only some on this forum know :)

My point wasn't that people here are genuinely Islamic (they only think they are) or that justice here is quick and fair --- but that this thuggery has no place in our religion or in our laws. That's all.

You can kick your husband's *** if you must kick somebody's ***. He's the one who broke a sacred commitment to you and your family.

Peace.

That makes it clear why Pakistan is in such a ****** up state for the last two decades.

Well bro...
Welcome to Pakistan.

Yeh ghair mard kai ghar main itekaf ho raha tha :rofl:
Malik riazs daughter has may complete sympathy. Hassan niazi is crazy to fight their case.
Yeah exactly look at their body language.
You were smart enough to get the feel of whos guilty.

Ye kise aur kay ghar may atekaaf bheti hoi theen? Matlab kuch bhinhahahahah
Yeh tou kuch bhi nahi hai. Is forum ka lihaz kar raha hoon warna the videos I have :tdown::sick:. Those girls are absolute loosers.
The wife is completely right.

Back
Top Bottom