What's new

Uzma Khan Scandal: What is all wrong with us as Society

uski marzi jo percentage lagale.
Marzi ki bat nahi hoti logic ki bat hoti hai.
Anyways Uzma deserved it because she tried to play the victim card by posting stuff on media. Shouldn't she also have posted to everyone oh FYI I was sleeping with that womens husband !
She chose to tell her part only. Theek hai kutt pari hai ussay and uskay liye the wife was wrong. But baki sab is on Uzma. She is destroying families !
She posted stuff on media in a malicious way. Now I hope she gets charged with all punishments that get charged with Zinnah !

Anyways Uzma deserved it because she tried to play the victim card by posting stuff on media. Shouldn't she also have posted to everyone oh FYI I was sleeping with that womens husband !
She chose to tell her part only. Theek hai kutt pari hai ussay and uskay liye the wife was wrong. But baki sab is on Uzma. She is destroying families !
She posted stuff on media in a malicious way. Now I hope she gets charged with all punishments that get charged with Zinnah !

no bro she was preaching Islam in her husband's house.

dude there is no logic in this at all.

so just make random stats up for fun

dude there is no logic in this at all.

so just make random stats up for fun

u r such a troll. half of the time u dont even know what you are saying.

Look who came to these prostitute sisters rescue.
The one and only waqar chakka.
All these media wallay mafia coming together to protect each other even if they are in the wrong.

u r such a troll. half of the time u dont even know what you are saying.

Look who came to these prostitute sisters rescue.
The one and only waqar chakka.
All these media wallay mafia coming together to protect each other even if they are in the wrong.

if it helps all political parties and figures like Immie boy are in his pockets.

so just live in his world man. why make a big deal out of it all of a sudden.

current pm is impressed by him. just see the bahria threads and the posters.

there is nothing to troll here. life is trolling everyone already

fyi.... 0 users 203 guests watching this thread. go figure

useless Pakistanis got another topic to discuss,Pakistanis Khooni liberal tabqa has nothing to do in life,All they need attention of chutyas on Twitter to get famous.
what a disgusting generation we got.
Someone has to work on new generation otherwise we are completely lost.

It's the same everywhere. Grow up. How old are you?

People here are not gossiping --- they are lamenting the unequal application of the law (poor vs. rich/powerful.)

What a drama....
All because the wife isnt putting out and husband is banging an actress.
Strange people. Now the whole world knows usmans wife is a bitch and he is a dog. Uzma has a rep now too. Everyone is famous.

Why were Bahria guards with the women entering the house if they have nothing to do with malik Riaz

I’ve come to know females with money, can’t perform if their life depended on it. The man hunts to satisfy himself. But if this happened in the US Malik Riaz daughter would be shot dead for trespassing.

Truth is out Hasaan Khan and Uzma Khan:

Usman Malik wife talks, trying to save marriage:

"Truth"? Just because she said so?

Let me make it absolutely clear. Even if her husband was cheating on her by having the best drug-fueled sex of his life with Uzma Khan, neither our religion nor our laws (nor common decency) allows her to use 12 male guards to beat up Uzma Khan and her sister. Therefore, she has lost the moral high ground.

The only thing that our religion and our laws allow is the pursuit of justice by furnishing irrefutable proof of your claims through the proper channels.

Please be absolutely clear about this. I am NOT saying that Uzma Khan is innocent but that does not change my point. BTW, where's the video of Usman getting the same treatment?

The actress might have done wrong but under no circumstance did the woman have the right to raid a home, hold a person at gunpoint, harass, and destroy and injure.

Exactly.

But some sick minded people here have such a f*cking warped view of our beautiful religion that they actually think that Uzma Khan deserved it!

There is absolutely no place for this kind of thuggery in our religion and in our laws regardless of the claimed crime of Uzma Khan.

But some sick minded people here have such a f*cking warped view of our beautiful religion that they actually think that Uzma Khan deserved it!
Someone who is in an illegal relationship with someones husband.
Someone who broke someone's family.
What does such a person deserve?
What does a wife do when her man is taken by someone?

The actress might have done wrong but under no circumstance did the woman have the right to raid a home, hold a person at gunpoint, harass, and destroy and injure.

If you were in her situation what would you do? dont tell me that you would simply walk away because 99% of pakistani men would beat the sh1t out of a man who is having an affair with his wife.

Lets just agree that Malik's daughter did wrong by attacking those prostitutes... but even in the most liberal society a husband sued his wife's boyfriend and won millions because he was able to prove the court that his wife BF caused his relationship with his wife to end.
Malik's daughter has a stronger case against her specially in Pakistan where premarital relationship is against the law.
I hope she sues those prostitute and wins what ever money they have after paying her bailable arrest..

But if this happened in the US Malik Riaz daughter would be shot dead for trespassing.
That house was not uzma khans. It was Usmans. Meaning the wife came to her own husband's home and found another women there with her husband PRESENT aswell. So how is it trespassing?
Please know your facts before discussing.

You bloody retard. What kind of backward cave did you crawl out of? Do you have no sense of the reality of your religion and your laws?

First you say that she "deserved it" --- then you casually say "Theek hai kutt pari hai ussay and uskay liye the wife was wrong." Pick one.

Secondly, is just Uzma "destroying families" or MAYBE Usman is even more responsible (given that he's the married one with a kid)? Oh no, but let's gang up on the female for the claimed "Zinnah!"

It is small minded dimwits like you who can't separate a claimed crime and the appropriate response -- you CANNOT get 12 men to beat up a woman because she is having an affair with your husband under ISLAM and under the CONSTITUTION. PLEASE GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL.

Islam ONLY allows a punishment for zinnah after many criteria are met and if/when the authority of the area (in this case, the justice system), after considering all evidence, deems that a sin was committed. Why are you getting so pumped up when none of this was happened?

If you want to defend Islam, learn Islam first. Islam DOES NOT allow you to devise your own punishment (for example, get a woman beaten up and abused by 12 paid guards) because you caught her doing something or because you feel that she is fornicating with your husband. Can your pea-sized brain comprehend this?

If you were in her situation what would you do? dont tell me that you would simply walk away because 99% of pakistani men would beat the sh1t out of a man who is having an affair with his wife.

Lets just agree that Malik's daughter did wrong by attacking those prostitutes... but even in the most liberal society a husband sued his wife's boyfriend and won millions because he was able to prove the court that his wife BF caused his relationship with his wife to end.
Malik's daughter has a stronger case against her specially in Pakistan where premarital relationship is against the law.
I hope she sues those prostitute and wins what ever money they have after paying her bailable arrest..

This woman could have beaten up Uzma Khan in a one on one brawl if she was that emotionally charged.

Getting 12 male guards to beat up women is just absurd. Get them to beat up your husband, who is the man you have a child with first --- oh wait, he's Malik Riaz's wife's nephew and very close to Malik Riaz's children. Oops.

And, like you said, simply sue the woman and your husband and get a good pay cheque.

do u or not agree that most of pakistani female models actress etc are high level prostitutes. i think pakistan does have a law against prostitution so should they be arrested? if ur ama finds out would she not want to beat up the girl u were with last night? trust me she would if she had the capacity... i.e guards and money...
both parties are at fault in this case according to pakistani law.

You can "want" to do many things --- but the law did not allow this wife to get 12 guards to beat up another woman.

First and foremost, she should get them to beat up her husband if that's her style of justice.

Secondly, prostitution must be proven in court with irrefutable proof. It's quite likely that Usman was Uzma's sugar daddy and they were engaged in illicit relationships outside of wedlock (illegal in Pakistan and in Islam) -- BUT neither our religion's laws nor our country's laws allow anyone to react this way or take the law into heir own hands. Also, prostitution means very specific transactions just for sex. These are more like mistresses. Still illegal, but there's a difference.

You bloody retard. What kind of backward cave did you crawl out of? Do you have no sense of the reality of your religion and your laws?

First you say that she "deserved it" --- then you casually say "Theek hai kutt pari hai ussay and uskay liye the wife was wrong." Pick one.

Secondly, is just Uzma "destroying families" or MAYBE Usman is even more responsible (given that he's the married one with a kid)? Oh no, but let's gang up on the female for the claimed "Zinnah!"

It is small minded dimwits like you who can't separate a claimed crime and the appropriate response -- you CANNOT get 12 men to beat up a woman because she is having an affair with your husband under ISLAM and under the CONSTITUTION. PLEASE GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL.

Islam ONLY allows a punishment for zinnah after many criteria are met and if/when the authority of the area (in this case, the justice system), after considering all evidence, deems that a sin was committed. Why are you getting so pumped up when none of this was happened?

If you want to defend Islam, learn Islam first. Islam DOES NOT allow you to devise your own punishment (for example, get a woman beaten up and abused by 12 paid guards) because you caught her doing something or because you feel that she is fornicating with your husband. Can your pea-sized brain comprehend this?

A simple assault i.e slaps and minor cuts that is not life threatening is a less of a crime but prostitution i.e spending nights with a rich man for monetary gains with abundance of alcohol and drugs presence is a form of prostitution which has more severe consequences in Pakistani, Islamic and even in US laws.

I believe Uzma should be charged for solicitation of prostitution and husband for hiring prostitute for pleasure. and malik's daughter for simple assault.
And I believe the daughter is separating from her husband so then she should sue her ex-husband and Uzma causing to break up a relationship.

Back
Top Bottom