What's new

Uzma Khan Scandal: What is all wrong with us as Society

Secondly, is just Uzma "destroying families" or MAYBE Usman is even more responsible (given that he's the married one with a kid)? Oh no, but let's gang up on the female for the claimed "Zinnah!"
They are EQUALLY responsible. Both may be punished equally. Why do you think the man is more responsible because of having a child??? Both are Equally wrong

As for the rest yes agreed the wife is in the wrong for beating the women and causing damage to the house. Oh wait actually that wasn't Uzmas house. It was her husbands other house that she paid for indirectly
Didn't know that now did you.

Lastly Uzma is already asking from money from their family to drop the case.
So keep that in mind aswell.
You are abusing and fighting with me over a family breaker caught red handed with in another mans house.
Kindly watch this statement from the wife of Usman.
I hope you feel embarrassed now.
Keep your tongue in your control next time. Otherwise I can speak aswell.

If they think ISI will be used to bring further harm to them, they are day dreaming way too much. However if it is really possible and does happen, then I cannot comment on what role the ISI was actually made for.....national interest or petty affairs.

Mainly the national interest, fortunately.

But don't forget that an ex DG ISI is on the board of WAK Gas, run by an ultra-corrupt family who not only have NAB references against them but have also had the London High Court rule against them for a property on Billionaire's Row there! Ye tau haal hai Defenders of the Nation ka. And lest we forget an ex COAS serving MBS in Saudi...

And Malik Riaz is on record during a TV interview saying that he has bribed ISI generals -- as well as judges and everybody else. He also has dozens of recently retired generals in his company --- including ISI ones.

Secondly, prostitution must be proven in court with irrefutable proof. It's quite likely that Usman was Uzma's sugar daddy and they were engaged in illicit relationships outside of wedlock (illegal in Pakistan and in Islam) -- BUT neither our religion's laws nor our country's laws allow anyone to react this way or take the law into heir own hands. Also, prostitution means very specific transactions just for sex. These are more like mistresses. Still illegal, but there's a difference.

Good point.

But...... an assault is not a bigger crime then prostitution even in US.
A gold digger is always after money so its safe to say she was after the money by offering her special services which again is "prostitution".
All three should be charged.

A simple assault i.e slaps and minor cuts that is not life threatening is a less of a crime but prostitution i.e spending nights with a rich man for monetary gains with abundance of alcohol and drugs presence is a form of prostitution which has more severe consequences in Pakistani, Islamic and even in US laws.

I believe Uzma should be charged for solicitation of prostitution and husband for hiring prostitute for pleasure. and malik's daughter for simple assault.
And I believe the daughter is separating from her husband so then she should sue her ex-husband and Uzma causing to break up a relationship.
Looool
My dear do you even know Pakistani society.
Alcohol and women are readily available and everyone partakes.
Zinna in Islamic law is when teo witnesses actually see the male part inside the female. Even if they are lying on top of one another naked unless they see the male inside the female you cannot charge. But since when is Pakistan islamic. Here the bearded brigade get very excited but all are like molvi qavi. Can't wait to get their hands of Qandeel Balouch. So please be careful when quoting islam. You and I were not there and we disnt see it. One thing we did see was a break in and two two women were assaulted. This is clearly wrong. You think usman or uzma will admit to sex and alcohol? If not then your story has no grounds

Good point.

But...... an assault is not a bigger crime then prostitution even in US.
A gold digger is always after money so its safe to say she was after the money by offering her special services which again is "prostitution".
All three should be charged.

We only have proof of one crime right now --- so let's focus on that? The evidence of the rest will talk when the time comes.

A simple assault i.e slaps and minor cuts that is not life threatening is a less of a crime but prostitution i.e spending nights with a rich man for monetary gains with abundance of alcohol and drugs presence is a form of prostitution which has more severe consequences in Pakistani, Islamic and even in US laws.

I believe Uzma should be charged for solicitation of prostitution and husband for hiring prostitute for pleasure. and malik's daughter for simple assault.
And I believe the daughter is separating from her husband so then she should sue her ex-husband and Uzma causing to break up a relationship.
Finnaly someone sensible

This woman could have beaten up Uzma Khan in a one on one brawl if she was that emotionally charged.

Getting 12 male guards to beat up women is just absurd. Get them to beat up your husband, who is the man you have a child with first --- oh wait, he's Malik Riaz's wife's nephew and very close to Malik Riaz's children. Oops.

And, like you said, simply sue the woman and your husband and get a good pay cheque.

You can "want" to do many things --- but the law did not allow this wife to get 12 guards to beat up another woman.

First and foremost, she should get them to beat up her husband if that's her style of justice.

so your main complain is that this should have been a 1 vs 1 b!tch fight with no hair pulling and dupata snatching rules :rofl:
regardless of how many men or if alone.... it is still a crime but in this case morally justified but she should have also beaten up her husband..

One thing we did see was a break in and two two women were assaulted.
Im sorry but it was not a break in. It was the her husbands own house. Meaning the wifes house. Yes they women and the husband were assaulted.That part is wrong but then again what right did these girls do.
They are already asking for money to drop the case

Im sorry but it was not a break in. It was the her husbands own house. Meaning the wifes house. Yes they women and the husband were assaulted.That part is wrong but then again what right did these girls do.
They are already asking for money to drop the case
Oic....thank you for correcting me. I thought it was uzma's house.
Bro how much money are they asking....lol.

Someone who is in an illegal relationship with someones husband.
Someone who broke someone's family.
What does such a person deserve?
What does a wife do when her man is taken by someone?

In my opinion, she deserves what our religion and our laws say:

That her crime must be evaluated by the relevant authorities and, once irrefutable proof has been presented (which we don't have) and the various strict requirements are fulfilled --- then, and only then, can the authorities (and only the authorities) sanction a punishment.

OUR RELIGION AND OUR LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THIS TYPE OF THUGGERY. Please be clear on this. I think you've been brainwashed by a village idiot maulvee or something.

And, lastly, whatever she deserves is one thing --- the real question is what the sleazy husband (who is married with a son) deserves. Much worse.

I hope you will take this time to learn about your religion's and your country's laws.

This wife could have killed both of them (husband and Uzma Khan if she caught them in bed together) and then surrendered to the police and served life in prison/gotten the death sentence (if she wanted to take this vigilante option, which I don't agree with and nor does our religion/legal system) OR she could have used the proper channels of furnishing proof, divorcing her husband and initiating legal action against Uzma Khan. This bullshit is neither here nor there.

Mera bhai she did beat her husband too and divorced him aswell. Her husband was present with those girls !
I have the videos too
If the husband was divorced and with these girls then the wife has no rights over the husband? Or did she divorce him after this incident? And how was the divorce so quick? This is a funny story

In my opinion, she deserves what our religion and our laws say:

That her crime must be evaluated by the relevant authorities and, once irrefutable proof has been presented (which we don't have) and the various strict requirements are fulfilled --- then, and only then, can the authorities (and only the authorities) sanction a punishment.

OUR RELIGION AND OUR LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THIS TYPE OF THUGGERY. Please be clear on this. I think you've been brainwashed by a village idiot maulvee or something.

And, lastly, whatever she deserves is one thing --- the real question is what the sleazy husband (who is married with a son) deserves. Much worse.

I hope you will take this time to learn about your religion's and your country's laws.

This wife could have killed both of them (husband and Uzma Khan if she caught them in bed together) and then surrendered to the police and served life in prison/gotten the death sentence (if she wanted to take this vigilante option, which I don't agree with and nor does our religion/legal system) OR she could have used the proper channels of furnishing proof, divorcing her husband and initiating legal action against Uzma Khan. This bullshit is neither here nor there.
Bro with respect do u live in pakistan?
I haven here 7 years now

1. What religion? Everyone talks a good talk but there is no islam here.
2. What laws? You got money you are innocent. Period.

Also, to make it clear:

1.) THE WIFE
The wife, Amina, is NOT Malik Riaz's daughter.

2.) THE HUSBAND
The husband, Usman, is Beena Malik's (Malik Riaz's wife's) nephew. He's very close to Malik Riaz's immediate family and is often on trips with them, etc.

2.) MALIK RIAZ'S DAUGHTER
Malik Riaz's daughter was also on the scene (looks like Amber from the screengrab and from people who know them), probably because Amina (the wife) enlisted her help (guards, etc.) to go and harass Uzma and Huma Khan.

I hope this will help some members with their theories.

Can we pin this to the first post @waz @Bratva

Last edited:
We only have proof of one crime right now --- so let's focus on that? The evidence of the rest will talk when the time comes.

Thats the type of bullsh1t i hate braaahh!!!
This Pakistani showbizz mafia needs to be investigated just like every institution that this awam is going after. Why spare them for now? They are the one who have been destroying our society with their bullsh1t agenda... Almost every other model, actresses has a side hustle of prostitution which is illegal in Pakistani, Islamic and world's law.
Now you are just using "innocent until proven guilty" argument that every corrupt politician worshipers like to use for saving their masters. almost every sane educated person in Pakistan knows that Zardari, and Nawaz sharif Fked up this nation but in how many mega cases other then few million dollar corruption cases have they been extradited thats worth billions of dollars or treason with the nation??? they could easily come back to power with the pity cases they have been convicted of... and then again,, humara leader innocent hai BS.
I am sure it wont be hard for them to trace out the deal between uzma prostitute and the husband.

If the husband was divorced and with these girls then the wife has no rights over the husband? Or did she divorce him after this incident? And how was the divorce so quick? This is a funny story

Bro with respect do u live in pakistan?
I haven here 7 years now

1. What religion? Everyone talks a good talk but there is no islam here.
2. What laws? You got money you are innocent. Period.

I not only live here but serve the homeland in ways only some on this forum know :)

My point wasn't that people here are genuinely Islamic (they only think they are) or that justice here is quick and fair --- but that this thuggery has no place in our religion or in our laws. That's all.

You can kick your husband's *** if you must kick somebody's ***. He's the one who broke a sacred commitment to you and your family.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom