What's new

Uyghurs Who Fled China Now Face Repression in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seriously makes my blood boil when I see Pakistanis beating, abusing and blackmailing other Pakistanis on the orders of another nation. It used to be Brits ordering Indian Muslims to kill fellow Muslims, the Americans asking Musharraf and others to hand over innocent Pakistani and now it's China asking the government to harass Uyghurs in Pakistan.

Everyone should realize that the Chinese Pakistan relationship isn't one sided. China doesn't get to order us around. We hold the key to future Chinese prosperity. We're the ones securing its backside. Making sure that the Chinese economy isn't choked during war because the Straits of Malacca and South China Sea are blocked by the US & Allied Navies.

If only the Pakistani government and people realize that China owes us more than we ever owe them. Get out of this inferiority complex people. Watch the video, spread it.

East Turkestan Zindabaad!

View attachment 724361

Islamic Republic of East Turkestan (1933 - 1934) Flag:

View attachment 724362

Second Islamic Republic of East Turkestan (1944 - 1949) Flag:

View attachment 724363

Whether this thread is deleted or not, I and others will always upheld the cause of Uyghur independence, as we do of the Kashmiri, Palestinian or Rohingya independence. Censorship of the Truth will not affect our Righteous Cause.

@Iltutmish @Shehr Abbasi @waz @Dubious @Arsalan @war&peace @Yaseen1 @lastofthepatriots @Khafee @Rashid Mahmood @Zarvan @SQ8 @dexter[/USER] @ghazi52 @Rusty @Max @maximuswarrior @Tipu7 @Trango Towers @V. Makarov @Rusty

I'll report any troll. Of whatever flag they maybe. This is your first and last warning.

Do you know what will happen next even if Xinjiang can become independent? Uyghurs actually only occupy the majority in southern Xinjiang. Other ethnic minorities in northern Xinjiang can accept Han control of Xinjiang, but they will not accept Uyghur control of northern Xinjiang. As a result, Uyghurs will be driven out of northern Xinjiang. Southern Xinjiang without industrialization will be very difficult, of course maybe your other Muslims will help them, right?

If true Pakistan should drop the "Islamic" from it's official name the Islamic republic of Pakistan.

Aiding the enemy of islam results in the cancellations of Islam.

Go read the 8 nullifiers of Islam.

edit: it's actually 10 nullifiers of Islam

If true Pakistan should drop the "Islamic" from it's official name the Islamic republic of Pakistan.

Aiding the enemy of islam results in the cancellations of Islam.

Go read the 8 nullifiers of Islam.
I think you are under Impression that Pak is islamic Country... It's just namesake... It's just to keep population in sober. Religion is most effective narcotics boss... Political leaders everywhere will use it get what they want...

It seriously makes my blood boil when I see Pakistanis beating, abusing and blackmailing other Pakistanis on the orders of another nation. It used to be Brits ordering Indian Muslims to kill fellow Muslims, the Americans asking Musharraf and others to hand over innocent Pakistani and now it's China asking the government to harass Uyghurs in Pakistan.

Everyone should realize that the Chinese Pakistan relationship isn't one sided. China doesn't get to order us around. We hold the key to future Chinese prosperity. We're the ones securing its backside. Making sure that the Chinese economy isn't choked during war because the Straits of Malacca and South China Sea are blocked by the US & Allied Navies.

If only the Pakistani government and people realize that China owes us more than we ever owe them. Get out of this inferiority complex people. Watch the video, spread it.

View attachment 724361

View attachment 724362

View attachment 724363

Whether this thread is deleted or not, I and others will always upheld the cause of Uyghur independence, as we do of the Kashmiri, Palestinian or Rohingya independence. Censorship of the Truth will not affect our Righteous Cause.

@Iltutmish @Shehr Abbasi @waz @Dubious @Arsalan @war&peace @Yaseen1 @lastofthepatriots @Khafee @Rashid Mahmood @Zarvan @SQ8 @dexter[/USER] @ghazi52 @Rusty @Max @maximuswarrior @Tipu7 @Trango Towers @V. Makarov @Rusty

I'll report any troll. Of whatever flag they maybe. This is your first and last warning.

Promoting separatism is against UN Charter.

Not on the issue of what’s happening in Xinjiang, but if Uyghurs are living peacefully in Pakistan, they should at least not be harassed or deported for simply try to live in Pakistan.

Personally, I respect their own choices, but the government's thinking is different. Many people who leave the country illegally use fake passports to go abroad with the help of foreign countries. The purpose is to train them to return to China for terrorist activities in the future. If they just want to live abroad, they should leave legally. They can also join a foreign nationality. Let me add another point here. China does not recognize dual nationality. If you do not cancel your Chinese nationality, you can still be regarded as Chinese.

Do you know what will happen next even if Xinjiang can become independent? Uyghurs actually only occupy the majority in southern Xinjiang. Other ethnic minorities in northern Xinjiang can accept Han control of Xinjiang, but they will not accept Uyghur control of northern Xinjiang. As a result, Uyghurs will be driven out of northern Xinjiang. Southern Xinjiang without industrialization will be very difficult, of course maybe your other Muslims will help them, right?

I don't think anyone is asking for independence - just leave them alone to practice their faith and live their lives according to their values and not yours. Sure there may be a few rotten apples (terrorist) you should persecute them to the fullest extent but the rest are no threat to China.

I don't think anyone is asking for independence - just leave them alone to practice their faith and live their lives according to their values and not yours. Sure there may be a few rotten apples (terrorist) you should persecute them to the fullest extent but the rest are no threat to China.

Anyone in Xinjiang caught promoting separatism are executed on the spot. It's not like CCP shows any ounce of leniency to them anyway.

Why are you people surprised. You have ethnic biases in Pakistan. Secondly you had leaders like PPP and PML N and JUI and ANP who robbed their own people and destroyed their own people.

View attachment 724361

View attachment 724362

View attachment 724363

Pakistan are doing a great job in stopping separatism. Beware of CIA propaganda. They will link separatism problem with religion and genoecide. Typical tactics.

If China suppport Pakistan action against Balouchistan separatism and Sindh issue. Pakistan must return the favour by helping China in combat Xinjiang separatism. You cant expect to eat the pie and not contribute anything.

Pakistan are doing a great job in stopping separatism. Beware of CIA propaganda. They will link separatism problem with religion and genoecide. Typical tactics.

If China suppport Pakistan action against Balouchistan separatism and Sindh issue. Pakistan must return the favour by helping China in combat Xinjiang separatism. You cant expect to eat the pie and not contribute anything.

That is his own personal opinion. It does not affect the relations of the two countries. But if all leaders and people of Pakistan take such a view, then it is time for relations between the two countries to end.

I know for Muslim nation is not first... So Countries are trying to oppress Islam so that it's rising doesn't challenge national integrity... All countries will come to that point, where if you put religion above nation you will be punished... China, France and list is growing...

Khansaheeb, I am proud of you... You kept your nation above you religion...

You are Indian, dont speak on behalf of Muslim countries citizen.

This is Air Force officers graduation day in 2020 where Indonesian President, Jokowi, was also present. It is in Indonesian language, start hearing from 1.05 minutes and you can see Air Force General say the Armed Force will fight for religion first where nation/state is in the second place. @Itachi

You are Indian, dont speak on behalf of Muslim countries citizen.

This is Air Force officers graduation day in 2020 where Indonesian President, Jokowi, was also present. It is in Indonesian language, start hearing from 1.05 minutes and you can see Air Force General say the Armed Force will fight for religion first where nation/state is in the second place. @Itachi

Then Indonesian christian will fight for christianity first before fighting for state, right?

Indonesia has 7-8 % christian of its population and there is reason why Indonesia make themselves a republic and secular in the first place. Jokowi will surely disagree with that stupid general statement in the first place,

Much of news regarding the Uiygars should be taken with a grain of salt. Not many people knew about them a few decades ago. Now with the China/US cold war heating up, there is a lot of propaganda which is simply not true. One thing for certains though, the Uiygars are definatly treated better than blacks in the US or muslims in India

Much of news regarding the Uiygars should be taken with a grain of salt. Not many people knew about them a few decades ago. Now with the China/US cold war heating up, there is a lot of propaganda which is simply not true. One thing for certains though, the Uiygars are definatly treated better than blacks in the US or muslims in India
Worst of all these so called western crusaders are the one claiming to be fighting righteous for muslim. What an insult! Only idiots will believe their propanganda.

religion is a powder keg. leave religion to the back burner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom