What's new

Uyghurs Who Fled China Now Face Repression in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then Indonesian christian will fight for christianity first before fighting for state, right?

Indonesia has 7-8 % christian of its population and there is reason why Indonesia make themselves a republic and secular in the first place. Jokowi will surely disagree with that stupid general statement in the first place,

LOL we put the name of ALLAH in our main component of constitution. Our Main Ideology, Pancasila, put Tauhid as first principle to obey and other 4 principle is also something that is supported by Islam as religion and fit with Madinah Charter written by prophet Muhammad. Christian also put their religion first and nation second.

God is always above state even American also understand that

LOL we put the name of ALLAH in our main component of constitution. Our Main Ideology, Pancasila, put Tauhid as first principle to obey and other 4 principle is also something that is supported by Islam as religion and fit with Madinah Charter written by prophet Muhammad. Christian also put their religion first and nation second.

God is always above state even American also understand that

If that is your mentality. Indonesia is bound to be failed. Trust me, unity is not in Indonesia. Christian and muslim will be more concern about fighting each other fellow Indonesian under the name of religion. And I seriously doubt that is your constitution. I will not listen to your one side BS. America is now a failed state and you want it to be as example for u to follow?

@Daniel808 Can I have your view regards to Indonesia secular constitution?

Last edited:
Here's the bottom line: Anti-China uyghurs must be dealt with appropriately under Chinese laws, no and if or but about it.

If that is your mentality. Indonesia is bound to be failed. Trust me, unity is not in Indonesia. Christian and muslim will be more concern about fighting each other fellow Indonesian under the name of religion. And I seriously doubt that is your constitution. I will not listen to your one side BS.

@Daniel808 Can I have your view regards to Indonesia secular constitution?

Following our religion doesnt mean we are going to fight Christian and vice versa. We are cooperating in common interest as we have one nation to build.

This is the main component of our constitution taken from official Parliament website

PEMBUKAAN
( P r e a m b u l e)​

Bahwa sesungguhnya Kemerdekaan itu ialah hak segala bangsa dan oleh sebab itu, maka penjajahan di atas dunia harus dihapuskan, karena tidak sesuai dengan perikemanusiaan dan perikeadilan.

Dan perjuangan pergerakan kemerdekaan Indonesia telah sampailah kepada saat yang berbahagia dengan selamat sentausa mengantarkan rakyat Indonesia ke depan pintu gerbang kemerdekaan Negara Indonesia, yang merdeka, bersatu, berdaulat, adil dan makmur.

Atas berkat rakhmat Allah Yang Maha Kuasa dan dengan didorongkan oleh keinginan luhur, supaya berkehidupan kebangsaan yang bebas, maka rakyat Indonesia menyatakan dengan ini kemerdekaannya.

Kemudian daripada itu untuk membentuk suatu Pemerintah Negara Indonesia yang melindungi segenap bangsa Indonesia dan seluruh tumpah darah Indonesia dan untuk memajukan kesejahteraan umum, mencerdaskan kehidupan bangsa, dan ikut melaksanakan ketertiban dunia yang berdasarkan kemerdekaan, perdamaian abadi dan keadilan sosial, maka disusunlah Kemerdekaan Kebangsaan Indonesia itu dalam suatu Undang-Undang Dasar Negara Indonesia, yang terbentuk dalam suatu susunan Negara Republik Indonesia yang berkedaulatan rakyat dengan berdasar kepada Ketuhanan Yang Maha Esa, Kemanusiaan yang adil dan beradab, Persatuan Indonesia dan Kerakyatan yang dipimpin oleh hikmat kebijaksanaan dalam Permusyawaratan/Perwakilan, serta dengan mewujudkan suatu Keadilan sosial bagi seluruh rakyat Indonesia.

Madinah Charter

(25) And the Jews of Banu ‘Awf shall be considered as one political community (Ummat) along with the believers—for the Jews their religion, and for the Muslims theirs, be one client or patron. He, however, who is guilty of oppression or breach of treaty, shall suffer the resultant trouble as also his family, but no one besides.

(26) And the Jews of Banu-an-Najjar shall have the same rights as the Jews of Banu ‘Awf.

(27) And the Jews of Banu-al-Harith shall have the same rights as the Jews of Banu ‘Awf.

(28) And the Jews of Banu Sa‘ida shall have the same rights as the Jews of Banu ‘Awf

(29) And the Jews of Banu Jusham shall have the same rights as the Jews of Banu ‘Awf.

(30) And the Jews of Banu al-Aws shall have the same rights as the Jews of Banu ‘Awf.

(31) And the Jews of Banu Tha‘laba shall have the same rights as the Jews of Banu ‘Awf. Of course, whoever is found guilty of oppression or violation of treaty, shall himself suffer the consequent trouble as also his family, but no one besides.

(32) And Jafna, who are a branch of the Tha’laba tribe, shall have the same rights as the mother tribes.

(33) And Banu-ash-Shutaiba shall have the same rights as the Jews of Banu ‘Awf; and they shall be faithful to, and not violators of, treaty.

(34) And the mawlas (clients) of Tha'laba shall have the same rights as those of the original members of it.

(35) And the sub-branches of the Jewish tribes shall have the same rights as the mother tribes.

(36) (a) And that none of them shall go out to fight as a soldier of the Muslim army, without the per-mission of Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم). (b) And no obstruction shall be placed in the way of any one‟s retaliation for beating or injuries; and whoever sheds blood shall be personally responsible for it as well as his family; or else (i.e., any step beyond this) will be of oppression; and God will be with him who will most faithfully follow this code (sahifdh) in action.

(37) (a) And the Jews shall bear the burden of their expenses and the Muslims theirs.

(b) And if any one fights against the people of this code, their (i.e., of the Jews and Muslims) mutual help shall come into operation, and there shall be friendly counsel and sincere behaviour between them; and faithfulness and no breach of covenant.

(38) And the Jews shall be bearing their own expenses so long as they shall be fighting in conjunction with the believers.

(39) And the Valley of Yathrib (Madina) shall be a Haram (sacred place) for the people of this code.

(40) The clients (mawla) shall have the same treatment as the original persons (i.e., persons accepting clientage). He shall neither be harmed nor shall he himself break the covenant.

1615575094273.png

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is asking for independence - just leave them alone to practice their faith and live their lives according to their values and not yours. Sure there may be a few rotten apples (terrorist) you should persecute them to the fullest extent but the rest are no threat to China.

It is true that some people are seeking independence. From a historical point of view, seeking independence is more incited by foreign countries rather than internally driven.As for faith, it would be much better if you didn’t get involved in politics. China’s secular laws were not strictly enforced in Xinjiang until terrorist attacks occurred frequently.So don’t always blame others.

Wow....you literally have concrete evidence in front of you and you call it "cheap propaganda"???

Do you even have a brain?? Damn dude. Did you even watch the video??

Minds like yours are what're destroying Pakistan. Why do you think China doesn't allow international, including Pakistani, media into Xinjiang?? Why do you think Uyghurs are leaving China??

You're a bit too high on actual propaganda...

How's this for "evidence"??

Chinese member literally acknowledging that China is trying to change/remove Islam:

View attachment 724376

This one saying they eat Muslim organs....

View attachment 724377

This one is pretty clear...

View attachment 724378

Lmao...."trying to rescue Uyghurs from backwardness and savagery" what backwardness and savagery???

Like eating fetuses and bats??

View attachment 724379

This one literally said what I have been saying all along...that China took Uyghur lands

View attachment 724380

So, who should I believe?? You or actual Chinese members saying that the CCP does oppress Uyghurs??

It's all fake news made up by the Western Powers... The same folks who said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction

There is no such thing as Ughur oppression...

Vice is the biggest source of #FakeNews...

A reminder to other genuine members here. Please don't fall in the trap of false flaggers flame baits and use hateful words yourself in the heat of the moment. They've succeed if you do.

For example, just because a forum member shows a specific country's flag and identify themselves as XX nationality doesn't mean they really are truly from there. Or they really have their supposedly home country's interest in mind. Like some of the supposedly Chinese members could be from Taiwan or Hong Kong that are Pro-independence.

And you have mainland Chinese who are pro Indians would love to sabotage the relationship of China and Pakistan with flame baits and incite hatred and resentment between the members with insults regarding religion. Same is true with some members with Pakistani, American or Indonesian flags. Don't judge them by the flags, but look at what they post. They usually show their true color after a while.

@Itachi @denel @FuturePAF @qwerrty @dbc @striver44 @Indos

This is not today's problem. And unfortunately it is too late now. The purpose of the USA, which brings this issue to the agenda, is not to solve the problems of the Uighur Turks, but to develop another pressure mechanism for its interests. The entire demographic structure has already been successfully redesigned. Probably, after 50 years, all cultural traces of Uyghur Turks will be completely erased, except for some of structures that have been identified as historical cultural heritage by UNesco.

Isa Yusuf Apltekin was an opinion leader that China saw as a terrorist leader throughout the 80's. Because of his visits to Turkey during 80s, many diplomatic crisis experienced between the two countries. China has always been very sensitive about this issue. Turkey received a large number of asylum applications in the same years. One of the most important of them was China Commercial Counselor in Ankara Embassy, Mohammad Niyazi sought asylum for life safety, in 1986. This developments have led to the termination of the China's 'using Xinjiang people for rapprochement with Turkey' policy.

Saying that there is no Uyghur problem and saying that there is no Jammu-Kashmir problem are synonymous with each other. However, as I understand it, it is necessary to prioritize Pakistani interests and take a political stance in here.

Last edited:
It seriously makes my blood boil when I see Pakistanis beating, abusing and blackmailing other Pakistanis on the orders of another nation. It used to be Brits ordering Indian Muslims to kill fellow Muslims, the Americans asking Musharraf and others to hand over innocent Pakistani and now it's China asking the government to harass Uyghurs in Pakistan.

Everyone should realize that the Chinese Pakistan relationship isn't one sided. China doesn't get to order us around. We hold the key to future Chinese prosperity. We're the ones securing its backside. Making sure that the Chinese economy isn't choked during war because the Straits of Malacca and South China Sea are blocked by the US & Allied Navies.

If only the Pakistani government and people realize that China owes us more than we ever owe them. Get out of this inferiority complex people. Watch the video, spread it.

East Turkestan Zindabaad!

View attachment 724361

Islamic Republic of East Turkestan (1933 - 1934) Flag:

View attachment 724362

Second Islamic Republic of East Turkestan (1944 - 1949) Flag:

View attachment 724363

Whether this thread is deleted or not, I and others will always upheld the cause of Uyghur independence, as we do of the Kashmiri, Palestinian or Rohingya independence. Censorship of the Truth will not affect our Righteous Cause.

@Iltutmish @Shehr Abbasi @waz @Dubious @Arsalan @war&peace @Yaseen1 @lastofthepatriots @Khafee @Rashid Mahmood @Zarvan @SQ8 @dexter[/USER] @ghazi52 @Rusty @Max @maximuswarrior @Tipu7 @Trango Towers @V. Makarov @Rusty

I'll report any troll. Of whatever flag they maybe. This is your first and last warning.
You make good points. It's sad to see people being repressed around the world from the uygurs, Tutsi, rohingyas etc.
However we shouldn't limit ourselves to one group. We should also speak up for the plights of those who are going through similar experience around the world. If we want to go down this road we will have to speak out for the plight of Chechens being oppressed in Russia, those from Balochistan going through similar oppression in Pakistan, Kurds being oppressed and fighting for their freedom for decades now in Iran,Iraq and Turkey, those from western Sahara suffering under constant oppression and fighting for their freedom in Morrocco for over half a century now, the biafrans doing saw in nigeria and suffering from it, the various oppressed minorities in India's north east who have been fighting for decades for the same freedoms, the same goes for those in anglophone part of Cameroon who have been fighting for their freedom against the french part f the country and dying daily under repression, same in eastern Congo who have been fighting and dying for decades, The poor people of Aceh/papua being oppressed in indonesia and fighting for their freedom. The list is very long, we can go on for days .

So it's sad but that is the world we live in. There are so many countries with such issues that it's exhausting if you only want to focus on one and turning a blind eye to the others as long as it suits the person concerned.

Racially Uyghurs look completely different from the Han Chinese..Those who complain that Kashmiris look nothing like rest of the Indians, should take a look at the wide gulf between Uyghurs/Uighurs and the Han Chinese

Racially Uyghurs look completely different from the Han Chinese..Those who complain that Kashmiris look nothing like rest of the Indians, should take a look at the wide gulf between Uyghurs/Uighurs and the Han Chinese

The Uyghur people are very diverse in appearance, some are the same as the Han people and some are completely different, but genetically they are still considered yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom