What's new

Uyghur Concentration Camps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We as a Pakistani must stay out of it until unless we can't contribute anything positive, We have eastern and western fronts with full of mess, can't allow any mess in north.

Although I have never been to Xinjiang, China but I have visited Alma Ata, Kazahistan and knew fair few Kazakhs. In their case and in the case of other Central Asian/Steppe Turks what is conspicous is the Russification of these peoples - Tatar, Chuvash, Dagestani, Bashokir. Cyrilc script is in standard use, Russian dominates. There is precious little left of genuine Turkic culture - certainly those that could be attributed to Islamic influence.

In that sense what you see in Uighur region of China is no differant to the wider Turan region. Only there appears to be lot of moaning and b*tching. That I suspect is more to do with geo-politocs then anything intrinsic. I mean people on PDF and wider world seem to be comfortably amniasic about the wholesale genocide in Grozy as late as 1999 in Chechynia Now that is what I call terror by a state - all administered by Putin.
So a previous wrong justifies a current wrong, is that what you are saying? And it was done by the Khazar led Soviets not Christian Russia.
About Gronzy, I would not call it a genocide. Putin respects the various ethnicities and cultures of the Russian Federation. He was fighting for the Chechen people as much as the Russian people! It was war against those elements funded by the CIA and Saudi who were spreading fasad in Chechyna and Russia. If it were a war against Chechen culture, Chechen language would be banned, their customs and dress would be banned etc etc, but Russia did not do this. And look at Grozny now.

Don't worry, no military invasion will be required.

You will go caput just like your Soviet daddy.

the first one to go kaput will be you who is gonna try to attack China because you think it's your heritage

the first one to go kaput will be you who is gonna try to attack China because you think it's your heritage
I don't need to attack. Time will do the work for us.

As the Soviet example has shown.

Islam: 1

Communism: 0

Next is your turn :lol:

China may not be, but if I ever catch you on the street, you definitely will be.
You catching me on the street in China? Give me a break, you are too scared to go to China and starts yelling it's an Islamic country belonging to Pakistan and other Muslim countries

Chinese members here reassure me that Chinese people as whole are unaware of basic human rights or even basic manners. No wonder rest of the East Asia deeply dislikes mainland Chinese.
Turkish members here reassure me that Turkish people as a whole are unaware of the atrocities شەرقىي تۈركىستان committed and Turkey's role in it. No wonder people in the western world "deeply dislikes" Muslims.

It is as if China really care what others are thinking about the way they govern their country...

There are no terrorist attack in China because of china strict anti terrorist law I support Chinese law

Uyghurs make up less than %1 of China's population. There is no way they can pose a serious military threat to China. Those assimilation attempts are solely for homogenizing their country, not because "terrorist threat". You want to eredicate everyone who are culturally not Han Chinese.

Let's be honest here. The Chinese are the most disgusting, farting, belching, nose-picking, clearing their throat flem, blowing their nose slime onto the floor people in the world. Maby eating all of that cat, dog, snake, grasshopper, and cockaroach tweeks their brain out of sync with the rest of the civilized world?! And why do they try to get their bare feet as close to their mouths as possible when they sit on a stool? Do they want to suck their toes?

It is as if China really care what others are thinking about the way they govern their country...
It's like a fifth grader with Fs in every class trying to express his views about what a doctorate should do for his research.

You catching me on the street in China? Give me a break, you are too scared to go to China and starts yelling it's an Islamic country belonging to Pakistan and other Muslim countries

Why would I ever go to China? and nobody is attacking your country, you retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom