What's new

Uyghur Concentration Camps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I have never been to Xinjiang, China but I have visited Alma Ata, Kazahistan and knew fair few Kazakhs. In their case and in the case of other Central Asian/Steppe Turks what is conspicous is the Russification of these peoples - Tatar, Chuvash, Dagestani, Bashokir. Cyrilc script is in standard use, Russian dominates. There is precious little left of genuine Turkic culture - certainly those that could be attributed to Islamic influence.

In that sense what you see in Uighur region of China is no differant to the wider Turan region. Only there appears to be lot of moaning and b*tching. That I suspect is more to do with geo-politocs then anything intrinsic. I mean people on PDF and wider world seem to be comfortably amniasic about the wholesale genocide in Grozy as late as 1999 in Chechynia. Now that is what I call terror by a state - all administered by Putin.

wrong. Kazakhs in China still can speak Kazakhs..
i suggest you visit Xinjiang
this kind of news is every years news, there is no point to explain the situation
or you can ask Quora, there is Kazakhs Chinese from Xinjiang.

what China put down is people with extremist mind, not the culture and religion.

Don't worry, your camps can't do anything.

You will end up like Soviet Union

Russia to Become Muslim Majority by 2050- Sputnik
You scare me brother. Humanity would be doomed if every country becomes like that.

wrong. Kazakhs in China still can speak Kazakhs..
i suggest you visit Xinjiang
this kind of news is every years news, there is no point to explain the situation
or you can ask Quora, there is Kazakhs Chinese from Xinjiang.

what China put down is people with extremist mind, not the culture and religion.
Many of our friends here have given up the latter two instead.

I bet some of these guys with P*ki and Turkish flags could be Uyghur terrorists :lol: , we need to send them over to our "concentration camp"

So if you have even a slight doubt of a person being hard core religious... you'll put him in concentration camp ? what logic is that ?

May be doing much worser than that as we speak. But, NO FREE journalist to report...:lol:

don't worry, soon your country will become the next target :lol:
China will support Myanmar to annex bangladesh :enjoy:

What did I say to you before about using that term? You slant eyed, gravity challenged, dwarf Mongo cretin ...
He was simply joking. You probably would have said that too if people just bash your country over and over pointlessly.

So if you have even a slight doubt of a person being hard core religious... you'll put him in concentration camp ? what logic is that ?
It is just as logical as our friends from Turkey here who assumes every Chinese is an "atheist swine" who loves to kill Muslims for some reason.

so now after Russian become muslim country they going to join Pakistan, TUrkey to liberated Xinjiang? :eek:
good than we wait till 2050 :enjoy:
let's see which country still survive :lol:
Don't worry, no military invasion will be required.

You will go caput just like your Soviet daddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom