What's new

Uyghur Concentration Camps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you Muslims always causing problem and spreading your extremist religion. Maybe if you stop spreading your extremism and terrorism and just accept the authority of Chinese CPC there will be no problems or need for re-education camps. Uyghurs refuse to assimilate into Chinese society and culture and thus must be made to do so otherwise problem of multiculturalism will persist.
LOL, communism itself survives on terrorism... :rofl:

images

images

There ae many ughur terrorist spotted among Alqaeda in Syria I guess Chinese should.take care of them before they make trouble .This exculdes. All peaceful Uighurs

How do you know it's forced?? Also, you got a problem with others being atheist? Is this what really you have degenerated into?
I have problem with state sponsored atheism being shoved down the throats of Muslims.

And that girl was clearly unconfortable with that guy gleefully staring at her.

Reactions: Max
images

images

There ae many ughur terrorist spotted among Alqaeda in Syria I guess Chinese should.take care of them before they make trouble .This exculdes. All peaceful Uighurs
I am sure the government is on it. However, certain countries have been helping them...

Communist China is just another version of Israel Zionist..
Communist China is.no different from racist Nazis like Trump. They hat Muslims and want to eradicate Muslim Uighurs just like Trump wants to eradicate Muslims and Mexicans.

Communist China is.no different from racist Nazis like Trump. They hat Muslims and want to eradicate Muslim Uighurs just like Trump wants to eradicate Muslims and Mexicans.
No, we fucking don't. On the other hand, most terrorists are Muslims.

You mean Western created and funded? Then yes, I agree.
I'm talking about the one funded by Turkey but that one too. So you admit you have no problem with terrorism?

They are imprisoning their men and forcing their women to marry Communist/atheist swine eaters. This is a deliberate attempt to wipe out Islam and Uyghurs identity.
This is exactly crappy sort of thinking that needs expunging. Few days ago in Pakistan they attacked and nearly killed some people merely because they were not what they considered 'Muslim'. We need Chinee style surgical lobotomy of this curse.

@Kiryu I know you guys in Turkey have sunshine of reason and rationality thanks to Ataturk who did exactly what the Chinese are doing. He 'westenized' you guys. But rest of us are no fortunate. Keep that in mind plese. The Chinese are 'Sinficizing' which is expected. The Russkies "Russified" their portion of Turn region.

Anyway I like Turkey. And I lke the Chinese so I best bet get out of here. Sort of very difficult to navigate a path through what is a minefield of a thread with inevitable clash of nationalisms that will take place here.

Good evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom