What's new

Use of NASR and retaliation by India (if Any)

Nope sir you don't know me, am sure of that too. You can be sure of that definitely. Your DP? Will say hello to you if you are roaming around and we happen to cross paths.

That being said, will contact you when am done with things am stuck in right now. Am in town for some more time. Obviously I have issues of identity crisis ... lol

@jbgt90

Yup..same level of moral high ground when Germany used mastard gas on commonwealth soldiers. :disagree::disagree: or just like you guys had during Kargil,or every single war you had with India.

I don't know,did Pakistan's doctrine got change??First it was against "Invading force which already overran major parts of country".How come it suddenly became "invading force" and "Major parts" are desert of Thar??

Tell me one thing.Pakistan will use Nasr when Indian forces will be deep inside Pakistan,right??So,instead of Indians,you'll kill your civilians as well,right?I'll let go the part that it'll cause deformity and cancer and other diseases for next few thousand years in Pakistan along with in India.Doesn't that mean Pakistan,as a state will lose its moral ground in the first place who are using nukes to kill its own citizen??:taz:

No power openly claims these things.USA and USSR developed nuke to bomb each other.They never claimed they'll bomb their own land if needed.:disagree:

Typical Indian troll, I don't know why I am wasting my time explaining to this idiot.

Before the coming of Indian cold start doctrine and NASR, the situation was pretty clear if there is war between Pakistan and Indian and it escalates meaning India overruns Pakistan like you said, Pakistan would respond with a full nuclear strike, that situation still stands today, NASR was not made to stop an Indian broken arrow, Pakistan's conventional Nuclear strike will stop it, in response to this scenario India came up with the cold start doctrine that means a fully mechanized armored thrusts inside Pakistan that bleeds Pakistan's economy but not to an extent that it crosses Pakistan's nuclear threshold, Pakistan on the other hand responded by developing NASR, a tactical nuclear missile with a small nuclear fallout designed to stop a column of mechanized armor in it's tracks, that was the case but with time doctrine evolves and so will the use of NASR.

One more thing NASR has a very low yield nuclear fall out with a very low radius and it will dissipate within a couple of years and the land will become habitable again.

Both the friends always cries Nuclear...Nuclear. I.e in another thread discussing a hypothetical war between US and China, the Chinese members were also howling Nuclear..Nuclear!!

On the topic : while am a civilian and whatever knowledge I got from here, the use of NASR is only a blackmail. Even if it is fired and it managed to get exploded:D whole Pakistan is barbecued with some Indian cities....may be !!
You guys forced us to make nukes in the first place now you have to pay the price .

Typical Indian troll, I don't know why I am wasting my time explaining to this idiot.

Before the coming of Indian cold start doctrine and NASR, the situation was pretty clear if there is war between Pakistan and Indian and it escalates meaning India overruns Pakistan like you said, Pakistan would respond with a full nuclear strike, that situation still stands today, NASR was not made to stop an Indian broken arrow, Pakistan's conventional Nuclear strike will stop it, in response to this scenario India came up with the cold start doctrine that means a fully mechanized armored thrusts inside Pakistan that bleeds Pakistan's economy but not to an extent that it crosses Pakistan's nuclear threshold, Pakistan on the other hand responded by developing NASR, a tactical nuclear missile with a small nuclear fallout designed to stop a column of mechanized armor in it's tracks, that was the case but with time doctrine evolves and so will the use of NASR.

One more thing NASR has a very low yield nuclear fall out with a very low radius and it will dissipate within a couple of years and the land will become habitable again.

You are wasting your time here debating a troll.

These Indians should know that it is very difficult to infiltrate Pakistani borders with the current distribution of Indian forces.

What is "Cold Start" in the first place??

http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/no-cold-start-doctrine-india-tells-us/679273/

And red part....

Pakistani Madrassa Physics 101??? :lol:

A tactical nuke has low yield,but that doesn't mean its radiation "dissipates".I mean wtf was that??? :rofl::rofl:

You're mixing a Tactical Nuke with a Neutrino Bomb which is an ERW.But even for the case of Neutrino Bomb,Radiation level is horrific,and it never "dissipates".Because except from Pakistani Madrassa Physics 101 community,everyone knows about half life of Uranium and Plutonium.

You should read this properly before quoting my friend.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_bomb

Under "Questionable effectiveness in modern anti-tank role" section,You'll find enough justification why it is not an effective weapon against Armour and why no one use a neutrino bomb.

World has moved to cluster bombs like CBU-105,which is like 50 times cheaper yet few times more effective weapons.

A lot of people are not familiar with India's stance on nukes.

If Pak nukes Indian cities, we nuke them back.
If Pak nukes Indian formations, we nuke them back.
If Pak uses chemical weapons, we nuke them.
If Pak uses biological weapons, we nuke them.
If Pak intends to nuke Indian cities or army formations, we nuke them.
If Pak talks about nuking India during a war, we nuke them.
If Pak moves Nasr and other ballistic missiles around during wartime, we nuke them.

The Indian nuclear threshold for a first strike is extremely low. The only buffer time is the 24-48 hours, that land units have before nukes start flying, to defuse the situation.

So Pak doesn't have to initiate a nuclear war before we commit, let that be made clear.

If Pak moves Nasr and other ballistic missiles around during wartime, we nuke them.

The Indian nuclear threshold for a first strike is extremely low. The only buffer time is the 24-48 hours, that land units have before nukes start flying, to defuse the situation.

So Pak doesn't have to initiate a nuclear war before we commit, let that be made clear.

Hi that thread you made yesterday in Members Club has been deleted

Nope sir you don't know me, am sure of that too. You can be sure of that definitely. Your DP? Will say hello to you if you are roaming around and we happen to cross paths.

That being said, will contact you when am done with things am stuck in right now. Am in town for some more time. Obviously I have issues of identity crisis ... lol
Do let us know if we can meet up for either a coffee or a single malt :)
Joe and I would love to meet you.

And then Indians say that Pakistanis cry nuke nuke.

Looks like he is not the guy you and i discussed. , by the way i am meeting him next week , may be you could join us.

Be happy to, work schedules permitting.

I'm going to work for a ball-breaker who expects me in Pune 9 days a week, in Goa 4 to 5 days a week, and several other locations for the 6 days a week left over.

Because the Deal is Big, and involved lot of things. If you are intelligent enough, then grab it -- Rafale F3R -- License build/Future Upgradation/Service, spares Hub -- Turbofan engine Development -- Help in AMCA -- Auro Project <---> Nueron Stealth USAV --- Scorpion --- UAE

So, PA will strike Nuclear weapon, if Indian army reached Lahore.

Let me clear, the Indian stands. Out of its total Nuclear weapon, we have only 20% of Nuclear weapon for Pakistan centric, and rest for the China, because India have conventional edge over Pakistan, in almost every field.

Psychological Weapon -- May be, but can you rule out the Propaganda Dosage of the PA for the general public of Pakistan to feel safe under the Pakistani Army, who is capable of taking any threat from all the enemies.

LOLZ... Kya Hua Mamoo !!
no 1 will wait for India 2 reach Lahore if conventional forces fail (if) then tactical option will b used away from city center btw mighty usa forces took weeks 2 occupy iraqi cities we r no Iraq & u r no usa so even conventional imbalance isn’t that severe as u may think & look at our army achievement against taliban insurgency we succeeded where usa failed

Yup..same level of moral high ground when Germany used mastard gas on commonwealth soldiers. :disagree::disagree: or just like you guys had during Kargil,or every single war you had with India.

I don't know,did Pakistan's doctrine got change??First it was against "Invading force which already overran major parts of country".How come it suddenly became "invading force" and "Major parts" are desert of Thar??

Tell me one thing.Pakistan will use Nasr when Indian forces will be deep inside Pakistan,right??So,instead of Indians,you'll kill your civilians as well,right?I'll let go the part that it'll cause deformity and cancer and other diseases for next few thousand years in Pakistan along with in India.Doesn't that mean Pakistan,as a state will lose its moral ground in the first place who are using nukes to kill its own citizen??:taz:

No power openly claims these things.USA and USSR developed nuke to bomb each other.They never claimed they'll bomb their own land if needed.:disagree:
the real thing r the tactical nuke if they can b fit on tiny nasr they can b fitted on babar delivered in multiple # on jets and perhaps even MIRVed on shaheen series or can b fitted on pak/Chinese made ASMs nasr is just a psychological weapon

the real thing r the tactical nuke if they can b fit on tiny nasr they can b fitted on babar delivered in multiple # on jets and perhaps even MIRVed on shaheen series or can b fitted on pak/Chinese made ASMs nasr is just a psychological weapon

More like a propaganda weapon,but it failed to impress anyone with logic.

And then Indians say that Pakistanis cry nuke nuke.

Yes, but we don't make public threats.

We have a NFU policy, but that doesn't mean we will wait to get attacked first. Keep your nukes and other WMDs hidden and we don't have to go nuclear either.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom