What's new

Use of NASR and retaliation by India (if Any)

Why are baniyas ranting so much, dont attack Pakistan if you dont want your soldiers to be cooked at 4000 celcius, it simple enough
NASR is response to indian agression/Coward start and their mentality and Plz dont talk of nuking whole Pakistan, we can do that too we have more than a 100 and we will be firing all of them.

I was having a discussion on the thread https://defence.pk/threads/solution-for-indian-occupied-kashmir-liberation.442740

The matters turned to Nuclear Option (as usual ;) )The Pakistani members started talking about NASR and how it will be used against India. I countered by saying any use of NASR will lead to massive nuclear strike by India.

@hellfire countered that it may not always be the case.

This thread is to discuss possible uses of NASR and reactions (if Any) by India

Scenario 1 Attack on column of tanks breaching the pakistani mainland and moving towards one of the top cities

This scenario assumes that the attack will happen on Pakistani soil against a column of tanks. The casuality figures seem very less to me. Why use a nuke if you are going to just destroy 6-7 tanks. Forgive my ignorance about military tactics I dont think that if a column of tanks is attacking then only 6-7 tanks will be in area of 1 - 1.5 KM. My understanding is atleast 20-25 tanks will be in that zone and use of a nuke to destroy that many tanks and to halt the progress of the rest of column ( to save from nuclear fallout) is a good use of a tacticle nuke

India's Reaction - My understanding is that in case of such high casualities India will retaliate with full Nuclear Strike

Scenario 2 use of NASR on Airbases/ Indian army columns within Indian territory

This scenario seems a bit difficult given the short range of NASR. To do this the missile has to be brought directly to the border itself

India's Reaction A nuclear attack (tacticle or strategic) within India's border will definitely lead to a massive nuclear retaliation.

Scenario 3 A sea based version of NASR used to attack and destroy an Aircraft Carrier

I dont know if a sea based version of NASR exists. But if it does it will be a very effective "Carrier Killer" (if it manages to get in range without being detected and stopped) Given the short range of NASR this scenario seems very difficult. No Aircraft carrier will come within 60-70 KM of the coast and any ship carrying the missile will be intercepted and destroyed before it can do the damage. However if it succeeds then

India's Reaction A nuclear attack on an Aircraft Carrier will lead to a full scale Nuclear Reaction

I dont want this to be a troll thread. I want discussion on these of any other scenario(s) where NASR can be used. What reaction will India give for such a use

if india launches a dull scale nuclear attack in response to a tactical nuke used inside PAkistani territory then so will Pakistan. And both countries will destroy each other.

So the question is will indian planners be mad enough to launch a full scale nuke response to use of a tactical nuke outside indian territory?

You indians get funny with your theories some times
you really need to study the cold war a bit more

“If Mr. Santhanam has any scientific data to back up what he has claimed, I am sure BARC scientists would be more than happy to debate it,” said Dr. Chidambaram. “Without that, this kind of statement means nothing.”

This explains all !!

@Bratva @Tipu7 @war&peace Few questions.

1. When was Nasr inducted into service ?? Any link ?

2. Does PA is prepared and done any field exercise to fight under NCW environment, after all PA is gonna use it on its soil during Indian armored thrust.

3. Declaring NASR as Battlefield Nuclear Weapon delivery weapon, means it won't be used as Conventional Weapon. True or False.

4. What do you think, what would be the Indian response to a nuclear attack on its armed force. I mean the Civilian govt. response or action, under the pressure of the citizens of India, and the Indian armed forces will put to punish the Pakistan, who will loose some of their combatants in the attack.

5. It needs to be understood that for getting a suitable nuclear war head for such short range tactical missiles requires very high level of technology do you think it exist in Pakistan ?

6. Claiming that NASR was developed in response to Indian Cold Start Doctrine, but don't you think this is however is a stupid argument because India has already made it clear to Pakistan and the world that any use of nuclear weapon by Pakistan tactical or otherwise will bring in massive nuclear retaliation from India come what may.
So, what difference does NASR have made, when it already possess the Nuclear Capable BM, so whether NASR, Gauri, or Shaheen, would be taken as the Nuclear attack, and would give India, the free hand to strike the Pakistan with the Nuclear Strike.

7. How will PA will protect itself from the Indian Tactical weapon named Prahar.

What about senior Indian scientist who claims that Indian Shakti tests was a failure?

It is known fact that Pakistan's nuclear arsenal far superior to India due to China-Pakistan cooperation. Pakistan is now working to sport the DF-21Ds in near future.

==========================================================================================

By 1984, Pakistani scientists claimed to have achieved a nuclear weapons capability and there is good reason to believe that China tested a Pakistani-designed derivative of an earlier Chinese device (CHIC-4) at its Lop Nor Nuclear Test Site in May of 1990.
However, Pakistan’s capability was not demonstrated to the world until the end of May 1998, shortly after India tested for a second time, when Pakistan conducted multiple (probably two4) detonations over a two-day period. India’s nuclear detonation thus spurred a Pakistan already incentivized to develop its own nuclear weapons

upload_2016-8-1_17-25-25-png.322512

https://www.armscontrol.org/files/Threat_Assessment_Brief_Nuclear_Weapons_Geometry_of_Asia.pdf

This explains all !!

2. Does PA is prepared and done any field exercise to fight under NCW environment, after all PA is gonna use it on its soil during Indian armored thrust.

3. Declaring NASR as Battlefield Nuclear Weapon delivery weapon, means it won't be used as Conventional Weapon. True or False.

4. What do you think, what would be the Indian response to a nuclear attack on its armed force. I mean the Civilian govt. response or action, under the pressure of the citizens of India, and the Indian armed forces will put to punish the Pakistan, who will loose some of their combatants in the attack.

5. It needs to be understood that for getting a suitable nuclear war head for such short range tactical missiles requires very high level of technology do you think it exist in Pakistan ?

6. Claiming that NASR was developed in response to Indian Cold Start Doctrine, but don't you think this is however is a stupid argument because India has already made it clear to Pakistan and the world that any use of nuclear weapon by Pakistan tactical or otherwise will bring in massive nuclear retaliation from India come what may.
So, what difference does NASR have made, when it already possess the Nuclear Capable BM, so whether NASR, Gauri, or Shaheen, would be taken as the Nuclear attack, and would give India, the free hand to strike the Pakistan with the Nuclear Strike.

7. How will PA will protect itself from the Indian Tactical weapon named Prahar.
There are so many threads so go there and get the info..sorry I don't have time for feeding the trolls.

This explains all !!

More than that I posted field report including seismic measurements in my post of Shakti-1

Then talk about this OK for last almost decade Rafale deal is on hanging and since then you people are running on online forums like headless chicken with pompous and bully claims.

Rafale is selected on 2012 over Eurofighter

Previous Govt was corrupt Govt no doubt

There are so many threads so go there and get the info..sorry I don't have time for feeding the trolls.

Calling me troll, I ask only question which are relatively simple, but once you get the answer will open your eyes, which you want to kept closed, and posting B.S comment in this thread.

1. Calling Nuclear Nuclear on daily basis is not a good idea, and invitation for the International response to capture those Nukes.

2. Thinking of striking someone, and assuming he will only take the Blow, but won't give His Punch on your Face is Foolishness.

3. Before giving the order of firing one NASR, the one who will give order would first send his family abroad, with the ticket to neutral country on his pocket.

I was having a discussion on the thread https://defence.pk/threads/solution-for-indian-occupied-kashmir-liberation.442740

The matters turned to Nuclear Option (as usual ;) )The Pakistani members started talking about NASR and how it will be used against India. I countered by saying any use of NASR will lead to massive nuclear strike by India.

@hellfire countered that it may not always be the case.

This thread is to discuss possible uses of NASR and reactions (if Any) by India

Scenario 1 Attack on column of tanks breaching the pakistani mainland and moving towards one of the top cities

This scenario assumes that the attack will happen on Pakistani soil against a column of tanks. The casuality figures seem very less to me. Why use a nuke if you are going to just destroy 6-7 tanks. Forgive my ignorance about military tactics I dont think that if a column of tanks is attacking then only 6-7 tanks will be in area of 1 - 1.5 KM. My understanding is atleast 20-25 tanks will be in that zone and use of a nuke to destroy that many tanks and to halt the progress of the rest of column ( to save from nuclear fallout) is a good use of a tacticle nuke

India's Reaction - My understanding is that in case of such high casualities India will retaliate with full Nuclear Strike

Scenario 2 use of NASR on Airbases/ Indian army columns within Indian territory

This scenario seems a bit difficult given the short range of NASR. To do this the missile has to be brought directly to the border itself

India's Reaction A nuclear attack (tacticle or strategic) within India's border will definitely lead to a massive nuclear retaliation.

Scenario 3 A sea based version of NASR used to attack and destroy an Aircraft Carrier

I dont know if a sea based version of NASR exists. But if it does it will be a very effective "Carrier Killer" (if it manages to get in range without being detected and stopped) Given the short range of NASR this scenario seems very difficult. No Aircraft carrier will come within 60-70 KM of the coast and any ship carrying the missile will be intercepted and destroyed before it can do the damage. However if it succeeds then

India's Reaction A nuclear attack on an Aircraft Carrier will lead to a full scale Nuclear Reaction

I dont want this to be a troll thread. I want discussion on these of any other scenario(s) where NASR can be used. What reaction will India give for such a use
if imp civilian centers r in threat use of tactical nukes could b justified india would have little justification for full nuclear Retaliation if we strike their forces in our soil or int h2o b/c resulting counter strike would cause more civilian death on their side due 2 bigger cities more in # and higher population density the real thing r the tactical nuke if they can b fit on tiny nasr they can b fitted on babar delivered in multiple # on jets and perhaps even MIRVed on shaheen series or can b fitted on pak/Chinese made ASMs nasr is just a psychological weapon

Calling me troll, I ask only question which are relatively simple, but once you get the answer will open your eyes, which you want to kept closed, and posting B.S comment in this thread.

1. Calling Nuclear Nuclear on daily basis is not a good idea, and invitation for the International response to capture those Nukes.

2. Thinking of striking someone, and assuming he will only take the Blow, but won't give His Punch on your Face is Foolishness.

3. Before giving the order of firing one NASR, the one who will give order would first send his family abroad, with the ticket to neutral country on his pocket.
Whatever

Then talk about this OK for last almost decade Rafale deal is on hanging and since then you people are running on online forums like headless chicken with pompous and bully claims.

Because the Deal is Big, and involved lot of things. If you are intelligent enough, then grab it -- Rafale F3R -- License build/Future Upgradation/Service, spares Hub -- Turbofan engine Development -- Help in AMCA -- Auro Project <---> Nueron Stealth USAV --- Scorpion --- UAE

if imp civilian centers r in threat use of tactical nukes could b justified india would have little justification for full nuclear Retaliation if we strike their forces in our soil or int h2o b/c resulting counter strike would cause more civilian death on their side due 2 bigger cities more in # and higher population density the real thing r the tactical nuke if they can b fit on tiny nasr they can b fitted on babar delivered in multiple # on jets and perhaps even MIRVed on shaheen series or can b fitted on pak/Chinese made ASMs nasr is just a psychological weapon

So, PA will strike Nuclear weapon, if Indian army reached Lahore.

Let me clear, the Indian stands. Out of its total Nuclear weapon, we have only 20% of Nuclear weapon for Pakistan centric, and rest for the China, because India have conventional edge over Pakistan, in almost every field.

Psychological Weapon -- May be, but can you rule out the Propaganda Dosage of the PA for the general public of Pakistan to feel safe under the Pakistani Army, who is capable of taking any threat from all the enemies.

LOLZ... Kya Hua Mamoo !!

Indians needs to realize that Pakistan also have nuclear weapons, way more than a 100, if you are going to respond with a full conventional Nuclear strike so will we, so what's the point of bringing this up over and over again or do you think their won't be 100's of nuclear bombs exploding inside Indian territories?

Because the Deal is Big, and involved lot of things. If you are intelligent enough, then grab it -- Rafale F3R -- License build/Future Upgradation/Service, spares Hub -- Turbofan engine Development -- Help in AMCA -- Auro Project <---> Nueron Stealth USAV --- Scorpion --- UAE
They never have such big deal and never tot with sam uncle...what u can expect...????

Its our money....if we dont get as we like...more options we have no matter how much time it takes.

We dont need aid or subsidy to buy planes from sam uncle on there terms.:azn: we have sufficient fund for this

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom