What's new

Use of Chemical Weapons by India

The facts which are highlighted to expose the dirty secrets of India are there for all to see. These are not lies and are not stories that crop out of India to tell the world that India is saari clad, bindi plonked sati sawitri.

Totally Agrre!!!! I was also suspecting since long that India is uSing 'Chemical Weapons'. After observing so many 'Retard' and 'Brainless Jihadis' here at PDF, I am convinced that India is using chemical weapons for sure. Are you feeling OK? You might also get contaminated by chemical weapons of eveil Indian Hindus. So, go and get your treatment from fellow Muslim brothers in Syria. They are expert and will 'sort you out' from any bad contamination.

Pakistan has also been accused of supplying chemical weapons or chemical substances to non-state actors. In the 1980s, the Soviet Union alleged that Pakistan had armed insurgents battling Soviet forces in Afghanistan with cartridges and grenades containing toxic chemicals. [12] In the mid-1990s, the deposed Afghan government similarly accused Pakistan of supplying the Taliban militia with chemical weapons. [13] However, neither of these claims could be independently verified. In 1998, Indian police officials reportedly seized two kilograms of cyanide and the anesthetic flouthene from Sikh separatists in the state of Punjab. Punjab police officials subsequently identified the Pakistani military's Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) directorate as the source of the chemicals, and alleged that the arrested militants intended to poison the water supply or to target a military or paramilitary base in the country. [14] There is no independent evidence to support the Indian officials' assertions.

Pakistan's record is much more dubious when it comes to Chemical weapons

My brother is serving Indian Army and he told me never believe In Conspiracy theories. PERIOD. Provide source or else :wave:
................ :sleep:

I already mentioned that i don't know the contents of link :whistle:

PS: But one can expect anything from Baniyas

Kake, my bad :ashamed: I was bombard with multiple quotes and in haste I skipped that you can't read BBC articles.

PS: But one can expect anything from Pakistans too :cheesy:

This blows the lid off Indian Chemical and Biological Weapons Programme. Please watch this CNN-IBN report. It was uploaded in June 2009.

Despite having signed the CWC and Biological Weapons Treaty, Indian Army still posses both these weapons. When India could lie about presence of biological weapons, why could they not lie about using these against its own people and Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
The official Indian Army slide clearly displays the fact that Indian Army posses chemical as well as Biological Weapons for warfare. CNN-IBN says it was a secret leaked. The Indians here denied acceptance of the facts stated in my posts and were even hostile while attempting to deny these facts.

When Indian Army accepts that these core competencies would be improved and used during warfare, where lies the truth. The one which the Indians here deny or the one which their own Army accepts and that too in contravention to international treaty obligations.

Come on Indians - lie some more. Ham Pakistaniyon ka pet tumhaaray Jhooton se abhi bhara nahin.

The same STORY EVIL HINDUS using che weapons on INNOCENT KASHMIRI'S :cry: juice & CIA CONSPIRACY against muslim world...........:sleep::sleep:

Is this all of the list????? :no:

After post# 110 you are clearly out of arguments.

This blows the lid off Indian Chemical and Biological Weapons Programme. Please watch this CNN-IBN report. It was uploaded in June 2009.

Despite having signed the CWC and Biological Weapons Treaty, Indian Army still posses both these weapons. When India could lie about presence of biological weapons, why could they not lie about using these against its own people and Pakistan.

Where as the than President of Pakistan. Mr. Asif ALi Zardari, UN and media of Pakistan..... adopted hush hush policy on such a big violation of international treaties.

It shows the bigotry at international scale....

Last edited by a moderator:
Even tiny,stupid state SYRIA also have che weapons what u expect from mammoth country official or un official :azn:

OFFICIAL: India violates international treaties it signed, namely the Chemical Weapons Convention and Biological Weapons Convention. Indian Army accepts that it has chemical and biological weapons for warfare against the spirit of these treaties.

This also means that when Pakistan accused India of using chemical weapons against its troops in Kashmir, Indian Army was in possession of chemical weapons and did have the capability to use these weapons. The intent of using these weapons for warfare was clearly displayed on that Indian Army displayed slide and that this evidence is sufficient to implicate India in using chemical weapons against Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom