What's new

Use of Chemical Weapons by India

Those nut jobs only talk to you....
fyi... india choose dengue virus for Punjabis because it has no vaccine and choose polio virus for NWFP, where it can send killers easily.

Polio spreads cos of poor sanitation, we can't be blamed for your sanitation problems now can we?feco-oral transmission ever heard of it?BTW, Dengue isn't that fatal if you can identify it and treat patients, my bad you don't have proper healthcare facilities in pakistan, what can we do?

Listen guy BIO and chemical weapons are not that hard to produce anyone with masters degree in biology,medicine,chemistry can produce them.I donno what are you crying about?When we can produce life saving drugs and then ship them off free to africa cant we produce the above said things if we wanted to?When we say we dont have it means we don't not that we don't have capability to produce.

wonder then why are your getting burnt over things which dont concern you?

Fighting Fake Drugs in India — The American Magazine
FeaturedImage

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration recently banned a host of drug imports from India’s largest pharmaceutical company, Ranbaxy Laboratories, citing alleged breaches in manufacturing practices. The ban will be lifted if Ranbaxy offers credible evidence that its production processes are adequate.

The entire Indian pharmaceutical industry is estimated to be worth more than $10 billion and is growing an annual rate of over 9 percent. Yet it has become notorious for producing substandard drugs. Based on data supplied by local experts, the World Health Organization (WHO) reckons that perhaps 20 percent of the total Indian drug market is substandard,

Please see this and then tell us whether it is a bull crap.

You believe IA would go public when it said it destroyed its chemical weapons stockpile.Keep believing in conspiracy theories, your life, your mind who am i to argue?:yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen guy BIO and chemical weapons are not that hard to produce anyone with masters degree in biology,medicine,chemistry can produce them.I donno what are you crying about?When we can produce life saving drugs and then ship them off free to africa cant we produce the above said things if we wanted to?When we say we dont have it means we don't not that we don't have capability to produce.

I wonder then why are your getting burnt over things which dont concern you?

India has signed international treaties known as Chemical Weapons Convention and Biological Weapons Convention, according to which production and storage of these weapons is prohibited under international law. Indian Army states that it possess these weapons for warfare. Indian Army has also used these weapons against Pakistan Army.

You believe IA would go public when it said it destroyed its chemical weapons stockpile.Keep believing in conspiracy theories, your life, your mind who am i to argue?:yay:

You have nothing to argue with.

India has signed international treaties known as Chemical Weapons Convention and Biological Weapons Convention, according to which production and storage of these weapons is prohibited under international law. Indian Army states that it possess these weapons for warfare. Indian Army has also used these weapons against Pakistan Army.

wolfschanzze should go take a nap and stop trolling here !

Fighting Fake Drugs in India — The American Magazine
FeaturedImage

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration recently banned a host of drug imports from India’s largest pharmaceutical company, Ranbaxy Laboratories, citing alleged breaches in manufacturing practices. The ban will be lifted if Ranbaxy offers credible evidence that its production processes are adequate.

The entire Indian pharmaceutical industry is estimated to be worth more than $10 billion and is growing an annual rate of over 9 percent. Yet it has become notorious for producing substandard drugs. Based on data supplied by local experts, the World Health Organization (WHO) reckons that perhaps 20 percent of the total Indian drug market is substandard,

Oh too bad, Generic drugs are a hit all around the world.I believe you pay 10$ for a strip (10 tablets)of penicillin and buy it from ROCHE and other european manufacturers rather than buying the same thing for 20 rupees.Yeah keep saying that the american and euro pharma companies lost the case in indian courts as they wanted to hike life saving drug prices which have a patent expiry date cos they think India was take a slice out of their market.They want life saving drugs to be brought only by the rich ones not the poor ones.Great going :D

wolfschanzze should go take a nap and stop trolling here !

You have nothing to argue or prove so you troll like always.

Then prove it in UN we used chemical weapons, i dare you! if not shut it!

Oh too bad, Generic drugs are a hit all around the world.I believe you pay 10$ for a strip (10 tablets)of penicillin and buy it from ROCHE and other european manufacturers rather than buying the same thing for 20 rupees.Yeah keep saying that the american and euro pharma companies lost the case in indian courts as they wanted to hike life saving drug prices which have a patent expiry date cos they think India was take a slice out of their market.They want life saving drugs to be brought only by the rich ones not the poor ones.Great going :D

You have nothing to argue or prove so you troll like always.

Then prove it in UN we used chemical weapons, i dare you! if not shut it!

wolfschanzze...one sad puppy.

Oh you got really burnt now that i pointed polio spreads by feco-oral transmission and you don't have PHC(primary health care centers) equipped to do even basic tests like TORNIQUET TEST to detect Dengue hemorraghic fever.
Truth is you guys still come to us for advanced medicare so stop this BS.

I want to ask will you buy Anti retro viral drugs at 50$ or get them free?and cancer drugs which cost 4k $ per treatment period or you wannt buy them for 1000 rupees thats 20$ for you.Choose yourself.If you think we had substandard medicine, we are all a hit in china.Where people who couldn't afford the normal price chose indian durgs and the efficacy was the same.

Oh you got really burnt now that i pointed polio spreads by feco-oral transmission and you don't have PHC(primary health care centers) equipped to do even basic tests like TORNIQUET TEST to detect Dengue hemorraghic fever.
Truth is you guys still come to us for advanced medicare so stop this BS.

Fresh case of polio in India, infected child had taken oral vaccine
Fresh case of polio in India, infected child had taken oral vaccine : India, News - India Today

A year after India went off the list of polio endemic countries, a third case of the dreaded disease has been reported.

An 11-month-old baby has tested positive for vaccine-derived poliovirus (VDPV) in Beed district in Maharashtra, said a newspaper report on Friday. The boy's stool was found carrying the vaccine-virus.

The first case of VDPV infection was reported last year. A five-month-old from West Bengal got infected after taking oral polio vaccine.

WHO took India off the list of polio endemic countries at a summit in 2012 and had to remain polio-free for the next two years to achieve the polio-free status.

According to World Health Organisation (WHO), an immune response is activated in the body by an attenuated vaccine-virus found in the oral vaccine. The weakened vaccine-virus is replicated in the intestine for a limited period when a child is immunised. This in turn builds up antibodies, developing immuntiy. Simultaneously, the virus is also excreted and can spread in areas of inadequate sanitation.

I think that shut all the mouths of fanboys who posted against india here.Or is there more p.s. Im waiting to hear how we started Bio warfare in pak with dengue fever and polio in nwfp with northern alliance.You sure are a confused lot!:yahoo:

Fresh case of polio in India, infected child had taken oral vaccine
Fresh case of polio in India, infected child had taken oral vaccine : India, News - India Today

A year after India went off the list of polio endemic countries, a third case of the dreaded disease has been reported.

An 11-month-old baby has tested positive for vaccine-derived poliovirus (VDPV) in Beed district in Maharashtra, said a newspaper report on Friday. The boy's stool was found carrying the vaccine-virus.

The first case of VDPV infection was reported last year. A five-month-old from West Bengal got infected after taking oral polio vaccine.

WHO took India off the list of polio endemic countries at a summit in 2012 and had to remain polio-free for the next two years to achieve the polio-free status.

According to World Health Organisation (WHO), an immune response is activated in the body by an attenuated vaccine-virus found in the oral vaccine. The weakened vaccine-virus is replicated in the intestine for a limited period when a child is immunised. This in turn builds up antibodies, developing immuntiy. Simultaneously, the virus is also excreted and can spread in areas of inadequate sanitation.

Polio vaccine is denatured when not stored in optimal conditions, in villages far away it can happen, there is also a wild strain of polio which is aggressive and attacks rapidly.So your point?Those vaccines are WHO approved.We got PULSE polio program do you have such programmes in your country?:what:
Did you even read the article that boys stool was found carrying vaccine virus not natural polio virus mind you, it implies he got polio from a denatured vaccine vial.This can happen to anyone,President Eisenhower of Usa was the best example of polio case.This is a case of denaturation of vaccine if not stored in optimal conditions

The vaccine is stored in a refrigerator between +2°C and +8°C or in a freezer at -20°C.

So do you know what you speak or you just speak gibberish and google everything to post?

I think that shut all the mouths of fanboys who posted against india here.Or is there more p.s. Im waiting to hear how we started Bio warfare in pak with dengue fever and polio in nwfp with northern alliance.You sure are a confused lot!:yahoo:

We are just letting you guys off easily....we don't want to make you Indian Trolls weep like a little kid.

The problem I have with the accusations on chemical weapon use is the total lack of detail.
No detail on where exactly it was used.
How many alleged uses of chemical weapons there were.
and most importantly, which chemical weapons were used.

To follow this up the lack of photographic evidence is extremely problematic for the Pakistani claim. Death by chemical weapons cannot be mistaken for anything else yet no bodies are shown.

There's just no evidence, no details no nothing. Ask yourself, if it was the USA accusing a Muslim country based on the same (total lack of) evidence, would you believe?

Back
Top Bottom