What's new

US withdraws negotiators from Pakistan, no supply deal

this bloody bastards also kill a lot of innocent human being ....

let me ask you something and if you have courage give me your answer...isn't that the violation of pakistan's sovereignty by this terrorists... it is basically ur duty to flush them out rather than providing safe havens to them

Isn't it Aemrica's duty to avoid such un intentional or intentional jail breaks so that terrorists don't come in our territory. Did you even ask any American about such blunders? Did you even ask any American that why they unintentionally or intentionally let libbi escaped when Pakistani authorities handed him to you?

Or all duty is limited to Pakistan?

Isn't it Aemrica's duty to avoid such un intentional or intentional jail breaks so that terrorists don't come in our territory. Did you even ask any American about such blunders?

:lol: OBL lived in pakistan for years....it is always difficult to manage thing in some other countries....

Well, look at it this way:

Who refused to participate in the joint investigation?
Who prosecuted and jailed someone who helped kill OBL?
Who blocked the supply routes?
Who refused to meet with US delegations?
Who canceled other high level contacts?

The point is this: even if you argue that Pakistan has been right all along with all these steps, it has been reactive, and thus always a step behind in the game, and thus the loser. Either Pakistan becomes proactive to seize the narrative, or change its policies to avoid being seen as the recalcitrant problem state. Simple.

Look at it from "OUR" point of view:

Who wanted us to join WOT?
Who killed our soldiers in several occasions?
Who kills our people in FATA and dubs it as collateral damage?
Who accuses us of every BS happenin in A"stan?
Who vacates their posts when operations are being done in FATA n lets TTP escape?
Who lets hundreds of talib fighters cross into Pak and attack our posts?
Who has a discriminatory policy towards Pak?
Who doesnt apologize for martyring our soldiers?
Who kills Pakistanis in our own cities?
Who cares heavy weapons in fake number plated SUVs ?

Uncle sam can take a hike n smell the coffee... aid ... well they can shove it where the sun doesnt shine!

Why would I worry about India?
If the the law in fact says that, then, is the insurance also handled by the local companies?
India has a 1000 strong fleet of merchant ships of all types...
The law says that merchant ships are bound to serve their counry of origin/registeration in case of a crisis such as war..
So india is safe,you dont need to worry.

this bloody bastards also kill a lot of innocent human being ....

let me ask you something and if you have courage give me your answer...isn't that the violation of pakistan's sovereignty by this terrorists... it is basically ur duty to flush them out rather than providing safe havens to them

yes, we should kill them, and we have, and nobody is providing them safe havens.

He only thing is, that there is a lack of money and resources to carry out another operation.

let me ask you another thing, why does NATO provide safe haven in Kunar and 50% of A-stan??? Why do terrorists roam freely in A-Stan? Drones get screwed then eh?

yes, we should kill them, and we have, and nobody is providing them safe havens.

He only thing is, that there is a lack of money and resources to carry out another operation.

let me ask you another thing, why does NATO provide safe haven in Kunar and 50% of A-stan??? Why do terrorists roam freely in A-Stan? Drones get screwed then eh?

let me ask you...when the pakistan government and pakistan army have stated openly on the consistent basis the charge put forward by you...???

if you provide the safe havens to Al qaeda... I don't think NATO will tolerate...if you can't do it yourself let them do it for your own good.

So you arre too much of an Indian to accept America's blunders. Fine. Typical Bharati.

personal attack,...typical...ehhhhh

let me ask you...when the pakistan government and pakistan army have stated openly on the consistent basis the charge put forward by you...???

if you provide the safe havens to Al qaeda... I don't think NATO will tolerate...if you can't do it yourself let them do it for your own good.

Everybody knows this. WHat difference does our lobbying make, the hegemony of the US over international politics assures that it goes scotch free.

What about Kunar, if you can't go there, then you have no right to tel Pakistan to do something.

US does not have the border secure, it cannot stop terrorists trotting 300 km to Kabul, and rather takes the easy way out, Haqqani network did this.

If I leave my back door of the house open in a bad neighborhood, and then get robbed, I don't go on saying to the robber bad things, it is his job, but I blame myself for leaving the back-door open the whole night.

Everybody knows this. WHat difference does our lobbying make, the hegemony of the US over international politics assures that it goes scotch free.

What about Kunar, if you can't go there, then you have no right to tel Pakistan to do something.

US does not have the border secure, it cannot stop terrorists trotting 300 km to Kabul, and rather takes the easy way out, Haqqani network did this.

If I leave my back door of the house open in a bad neighborhood, and then get robbed, I don't go on saying to the robber bad things, it is his job, but I blame myself for leaving the back-door open the whole night.

look mate...u have said the same thing about the Baluchistan and later you didn't have any proofs..same thing with kunar...why don't you talk about it on all international platforms....i don't think Pakistani life are so cheap....

you have to backup with the credible proofs.... let bring it on...

even china has apprehensions because of pakistan....

Look at it from "OUR" point of view:

Who wanted us to join WOT?
Who killed our soldiers in several occasions?
Who kills our people in FATA and dubs it as collateral damage?
Who accuses us of every BS happenin in A"stan?
Who vacates their posts when operations are being done in FATA n lets TTP escape?
Who lets hundreds of talib fighters cross into Pak and attack our posts?
Who has a discriminatory policy towards Pak?
Who doesnt apologize for martyring our soldiers?
Who kills Pakistanis in our own cities?
Who cares heavy weapons in fake number plated SUVs ?

Uncle sam can take a hike n smell the coffee... aid ... well they can shove it where the sun doesnt shine!

Yaar - you took the words out of my mouth. Sometimes when coming to the negotiating table one has to start from zero - the American philosophy is " We are always right - even when we are wrong we are right."
To be honest - i hope William Hague is sent packing and the Pakistan government seriously consider reducing ALL USA presence on our soil and start a fresh. Get our heads down and sort ourselves out. Enough is enough!!

with no explicit (formal) apology and an impasse over new fees/tax/levies being demanded by Pakistan -- it is inevitable the talks would fail

we should be patient and remain by our standpoint on this issue.......NATO always has the alternative and more costly option available to them. So they can decide how to move forward.

they should remember that Pakistan's asking price keeps in mind the environmental degradation, inconvenience to PAKISTANI commuters as well as affect on roads that these NATO truck convoys incur on Pakistan....furthermore, NDN is 6 times more costly and a logistical nightmare.

they apologized to Afghans for bombing 17 of their civilians last week, they cant muster the DECENCY to apologize for attacking 24 Pakistani soldiers that were simply doing their jobs and manning their positions? That is absurd and it wont be tolerable.

its an example of ego clashes at a wrong time.
its an election year in both countries ,being a superpower Obama can take alternative routes as an option but because of a freeway given by Pakistani govt. right from the start to America ,they are suffering now.their is no doubt that their should be an apology but conditions are not suitable ,right now.

they apologized to Afghans for bombing 17 of their civilians last week, they cant muster the DECENCY to apologize for attacking 24 Pakistani soldiers that were simply doing their jobs and manning their positions? That is absurd and it wont be tolerable.

Everything else is irrelevant..This is the key question that should get every Pakistani to introspect either on the kind of policies Pakistani establishment practices or the kind of friends it keeps...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom