What's new

US withdraws negotiators from Pakistan, no supply deal

look mate...u have said the same thing about the Baluchistan and later you didn't have any proofs..same thing with kunar...why don't you talk about it on all international platforms....i don't think Pakistani life are so cheap....

you have to backup with the credible proofs.... let bring it on...

even china has apprehensions because of pakistan....

What did I say about Balochistan?

And what proof do you want about Kunar? it's a fact about Kunar that US does not go there.!!!

The thing is, that the US has an influence over the international scene, and nobody asks, period.

Israel got away with the Iraqi strikes, why?

Everything else is irrelevant..This is the key question that should get every Pakistani to introspect either on the kind of policies Pakistani establishment practices or the kind of friends it keeps...

Pakistanis have been introspecting.....some believe ''with friends like them who needs enemies''....some believe that relations can be mended if DECENCY and RESPECT are exhibited......some just don't really care, and are more focused on their own daily living.

as for ''friends'' --our strategy is to ensure that the region's ''unfriendliness'' trend is reversed.

and at the end of the day, in any incident --especially a ''friendly fire'' encounter like this an apology should not even have to be demanded...it should be given formally the second after it happens.

they knew about Salala...because American liason officers have stepped foot there many times for de-briefings.

What did I say about Balochistan?

And what proof do you want about Kunar? it's a fact about Kunar that US does not go there.!!!

The thing is, that the US has an influence over the international scene, and nobody asks, period.

Israel got away with the Iraqi strikes, why?

mate...allegations without credible proofs defeat the purpose...if you are so sure about it..raise it on the highest forum just like u did in case of kashmir....

the victimhood mentality won't take you anywhere.... you should admit that terrorists are enjoying safe haven in pakistan onlt then you can do the better job.

WOT is having a serious impact on PAK it seems. As a well wisher of PAK,I hope you guys remain united and come out strong from
this US imposed WOT. A strong Islamic republic of PAK is vital for peace and stability of Asia and for the muslim world as a whole.:)

Pakistan has put up a brave face infront of US's hard negotiations.

But the real question is was US really meant to broker a deal???

The team of negotiators had been in Pakistan for about six weeks, he said, as US officials had believed they were close to a deal with Islamabad to lift the blockade on Nato convoys.

For me it sounds like a well written script.

While Panetta's men were busy getting close to a deal, Panetta makes a unwanted statement in Kabul degrading Pakistan thereby angering almost all people inside Pakistan which effectively killed the deal.

I think US had a change of mind somewhere in between and didnt want the deal to get over.

Its back to square one now.

And now what ............is the BIG question.?

• More public statements/threats @ Pakistan and then a new formula for deal?
  • Continue CAS routes and increase the drone attacks and eventually into direct confrontation?

Look at it from "OUR" point of view:

Who wanted us to join WOT?
Who killed our soldiers in several occasions?
Who kills our people in FATA and dubs it as collateral damage?
Who accuses us of every BS happenin in A"stan?
Who vacates their posts when operations are being done in FATA n lets TTP escape?
Who lets hundreds of talib fighters cross into Pak and attack our posts?
Who has a discriminatory policy towards Pak?
Who doesnt apologize for martyring our soldiers?
Who kills Pakistanis in our own cities?
Who cares heavy weapons in fake number plated SUVs ?

Uncle sam can take a hike n smell the coffee... aid ... well they can shove it where the sun doesnt shine!

you have diagnosed the irritants and reasons why Pakistan is not being fully ''cooperative''......partnership and trust is 2-way thing not 1-way thing.

it's time we are the ones who should say ''do LESS.....stop destabilizing the region!!!'''

The wood is dark and deep
miles to go ,miles to go
before you sleep

you have diagnosed the irritants and reasons why Pakistan is not being fully ''cooperative''......partnership and trust is 2-way thing not 1-way thing.

it's time we are the ones who should say ''do LESS.....stop destabilizing the region!!!'''

Well enough is enough... our economy is in deep shyt.... violence has increased a billion times more... more drones... no access to EU n american markets tht we had been hearin abt.... more powercuts... we have nothing to lose... so why not grow a spine... tell the white house n pentagon to be realistic or just .... off..

Well enough is enough... our economy is in deep shyt.... violence has increased a billion times more... more drones... no access to EU n american markets tht we had been hearin abt.... more powercuts... we have nothing to lose... so why not grow a spine... tell the white house n pentagon to be realistic or just .... off..

a lot of those issues are caused by our own internal screw-ups but the americans certainly havent helped

i am in favour of cut-off of so-called ''aid'' since it doesnt benefit anyone except crooks...no visual impact on Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom