What's new

US will ensure Israel's 'military superiority': Panetta

Its hard to envision military superiority, its very much a nebulous concept.

Here are some useful aids: to sink your teeth into about what Panetta means by 'military superiority' :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
nato-plane.jpg

nato.jpg

231235-Berserker.jpg

One more for the road!

LOL at these punks, they been in afghanistan getting their ***** kicked hahaha
first win your own war then help the zionists.

While AIPAC does not make not make direct campaign contributions but many of its members, especially the ones that own medium size companies donate huge amount on the names of their employees. With the togetherness of the Jewish voting bloc, this is where their power lie. So tell me does it it matter if AIPAC donate or not.
AIPAC members don't donate together as a bloc. I've never even seen a "recommended" list. Individuals make their own decisions. What AIPAC does do is to educate and advocate Americans about Israel - and this is what congressmen were thanking us for.

I just don't want America to be drawn in for another unnecessary war.
Successive administrations have determined that the mullahs' hegemonic ambitions must be stopped, one way or another. Note that when Goldberg interviewed the president last week he asked if Israel wasn't in the picture would that change things? - and the answer was no. This Administration has decided that it is better to stop the mullah with Israel on board than without.

why will american taxpayers money be wasted on protection of israeli taxpayer????
Is it"wasted"? Was it "wasted" to spend money to fight Hitler as well as defeat Japan?

During the Cold War was it better to spend money protecting Europe or should we have simply let all Europe chained by Communism, see its industry totally diverted into making aircraft and missiles aimed at the U.S., and let all hope for a good cheery life for millions dwindle to oblivion, as well as millions more lives vanish perish in purgings and gulags?

Geopolitically, if you fail to support Israel now history suggests there will be large-scale wars between Arabs and Persians and if there is a victor between them Europe would be their next target - assuming there would be a surviving population other than the nuclear-armed warring despots who escape to enjoy their loot elsewhere?

It seems like every nation in the illegitimate state of Israel's -
Except Israel is not illegitimate. By modern standards it is at least as legitimate as Turkey. Certainly it is more legitimate than, say, Jordan a state whose existence was not envisioned by the League of Nations but created by British fiat.

I think that this insane entity -
What makes Israel "insane"?

That the Jews of Israel aspire to live in peace in a tough neighborhood where so many others live by terror rather than rule-of-law? That's visionary.

That Israel keeps its enemies alive rather than shut them in to perish by thirst and hunger? That's Israel's goodness, a moral example for the rest of the world to to follow - and envy.

That the Jews have kept their identity in exile and returned to their land after 2,000 years? That's a miracle, and those who need proof of G-d's existence and mercy - do they need to look any further?

The purpose of the thread was to show that the US still believes that diplomacy can work which I think can if given the chance, while Israel (it could have its reasons) thinks that the time for diplomacy has elapsed and it will fail eventually. Its a given that if Israel and Iran go into war, the US will follow. But the world community is worried of the fallout of such a conflict.

The all powerful AIPAC has chains on every American politician neck. Where it is going to end? Every one is screaming, including some patriotic American Jews, but nothing is ever done to solve this problem. In fact beginning this year America takes off the limited on political contributions will further empower the AIPAC.

Sometimes I wonder is United State of America a sovereign country or a client state of Israel?

The Only hope left for Americans to make America a TRUE Sovereign Country is Ron Paul . Coz all other are the sales man of Banksters .

The all powerful AIPAC has chains on every American politician neck. Where it is going to end? Every one is screaming, including some patriotic American Jews, but nothing is ever done to solve this problem. In fact beginning this year America takes off the limited on political contributions will further empower the AIPAC.

Sometimes I wonder is United State of America a sovereign country or a client state of Israel?
Its a client state , no doubt about that......A poor America.......:smokin:

Is it"wasted"? Was it "wasted" to spend money to fight Hitler as well as defeat Japan?

During the Cold War was it better to spend money protecting Europe or should we have simply let all Europe chained by Communism, see its industry totally diverted into making aircraft and missiles aimed at the U.S., and let all hope for a good cheery life for millions dwindle to oblivion, as well as millions more lives vanish perish in purgings and gulags?

Geopolitically, if you fail to support Israel now history suggests there will be large-scale wars between Arabs and Persians and if there is a victor between them Europe would be their next target - assuming there would be a surviving population other than the nuclear-armed warring despots who escape to enjoy their loot elsewhere?

Now this is classic.

EDIT: @solomon2 was laughing at your post especially the bold part

Obama wants to reorient his armed forces towards east asia, but Netanyahu might just make life hard for him if US gets drawn into Iran conflict.

This is an admission that if it wasn't for the charity of America Israel would not exist. Its simple in due course America will go bust and Israel will cease to exist and all those European Jews will go back to Europe as most have two passports and are just squatters not even tenants in the ME

This is an admission that if it wasn't for the charity of America Israel would not exist. Its simple in due course America will go bust and Israel will cease to exist and all those European Jews will go back to Europe as most have two passports and are just squatters not even tenants in the ME

Well without the US Israel would certainly be in a worse position politically and be alot more willing to pull the trigger first. It might still exist though, just like North Korea 'exists'.

Well without the US Israel would certainly be in a worse position politically and be alot more willing to pull the trigger first. It might still exist though, just like North Korea 'exists'.

where is US going btw? in the worsst case scenario the US might play second fiddle to china in the future. but there are plenty of ways US can figure out to avoid that from happening as well, that is if it wants to.

Back
Top Bottom