What's new

US violates int’l laws; moves USS Enterprise into Pakistani water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just effing accept it, we CAN'T possible have the funds in time to fix our air-force and navy, and even if we do manage tocough up some cash we don't have the TIME to implement any long term mordernisation. We SAMs and anti-ICBMs and under-water mines, and all these in the millions, we need to have like 10 SAMs, mines etc in every km^2 of Pakistan.

Fifteen pages, 216 posts, and STILL ONLY the rag quoted in the OP is saying the Enterprise is off the coast of Pakistan. I can find NO OTHER news source that says the Enterprise is off Pakistan. AND.... IF IT IS TRUE (and I have my doubts) the Enterprise is STILL in INTERNATIONAL WATERS. NOTHING illegal about it. So.... again 'men', de-bunch your panties, please.:rofl:
Oh ure posts are realli funny....realli bouncing like ure name showz.:cool:....We already know that the aircraft carrier is not there to mess with us and it can't be like that.......anywayz have fun here.......:smokin:

If the US does something stupid what would be China's role? Of course, many things depend on that. If Pakistan falls, China's southern border will become the point of entry into China for China's enemies. I hope the China's leadership understand that. The ultimate target is China, Pakistan is just a practice target.
The biggest danger is some kind of American operation to take over Pakistan's nuclear arsenal. China would advise Pakistan to move major military assets away from the coastline further inland and give Pakistan advanced SAMs for protection. The biggest problem right now is transporting heavy military equipment to Pakistan because it needs to go through the indian ocean, which is controlled by USA. As of February 2012, the two nations are still "working on it."

Pakistan, China working on road, rail connectivity | The Nation

Once the inland areas are secure from air strikes, then China would give Pakistan more C-803 missiles fired from shores by trucks, and UAVs for locating maritime targets.

Right now Pakistan is pushing to become full member in the SCO but Russia it seems want india to join too if Pakistan joins.

Right now Pakistan is pushing to become full member in the SCO but Russia it seems want india to join too if Pakistan joins.

Are you sure Russians still want India bearing in mind that India's duplicitous role as a proxy for America?

Are you sure Russians still want India bearing in mind that India's duplicitous role as a proxy for America?

Any regionally co-operative arrangement would do well to have India on board, don't you think?

I think the Russians feel without india SCO would be overly dominated by China. But at the same time they realize having an American proxy in the SCO would defeat the whole purpose. So the situation is not clear. Iran is also pushing hard to join the SCO.

Remember it was only in the last half year or so that Beijing has become more hawkish because of the leadership change-over from Hu Jintao / Wen Jiabao to Xi Jinping. When Hu Jintao was in charge, China would not contemplate SCO becoming some kind of military alliance. So further developments are to be expected while Xi Jinping settles into his new position of power.

Really critical though is the Pakistan-China railway link. Without this, getting anything done is difficult.

You idiot---after the tsunami---when the nuc power plants were melting down---there was a state of fear in cailornia and oregon and washington state---for fallout. The economy had literally come to a stand still---.

NO IT DIDN'T !! That's PURE B.S. !! You just made that up.

Yesterday---the number 1 teacher of the year in the u s of a---got a pink slip in sacramento---.

Yeah...and....?

The racism displayed in this post is apalling.

Negro is a an extremely racist word and not used / appreciated anymore.

The analogy of how to behave in the presence of coloured people is strange to say the least - as though they were animals in a jungle - ( refer undelined part above) and is insulting the intellect.

Thought we had left these pre concieved notions way behind but evidently not. The mental aparthied remains . Are they not humans and as educated as anyone else. Must they be bracketed because of the colour of their skin .. and that too by us Asians !!..and we feel bad when we are singled out at immigration checks.

The rest is not worth commenting on.

Reported.

I think sir MastanKhan knows what he is talking about, and especially him living in the U.S. and knowing what comes and goes around.

He is saying that Pakistan should be aware of the fact that we've always dealt with white men in power coming from the U.S. and now, times changed and we must be vigilant.

Some things MAY sound harsh, but I think it's an interesting analogy what sir MastanKhan has put forward.

It's a defence forum, he is saying things straightforward, you can either react to it, or ignore it, but don't brush it aside just because your feelings are "hurt".

Yeah...and....?

How old are you? Seriously.
I remember 9/11, your countrymen were panicking all over the place.
In reaction to that, both Iraq and Afghanistan basically were destroyed.
Now that you've got your revenge, I believe hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people killed in both Iraq/Afghanistan, compared to almost 3000 during 9/11. What else does your country desire.

Because in all honesty, I believe your administration doesn't give a flying ducksauce over civilian casualties.
Oh you do realize the people in the countries I mentioned, witness a 9/11 almost daily? And that's when the Americans crash landed into those regions.

But you wouldn't care now would you? As long as your boys are safe, you dirty hypocrit.
I can see through your posts that you're enjoying the fear in other people's post regarding the news of the USS Enterprise, you ENJOY seeing them in disarray and fearful over your country's might.
That is disgusting.

When our goat delivered bombs cause the same amount of damage, who cares what the size of the bomb is??

They don't cause near the same amount of damage genius. study up.

Dude, one minute you're talking about the Japanese tsunami and the next, 9/11. WTF ?! Get with the f#cking program, man !!
:girl_wacko:

Just give me some clear answers, and try not to change subjects kid.
I'm confronting you with what i've seen and read from your posts "dude".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom