What's new

US to send aircraft carrier strike groups into the Gulf region, after Iran

Maybe if China wants to be taken seriously they could use their military to stop terrorist states getting nukes to threaten world peace?
We're trying very hard. But the biggest terrorist state tested an atomic weapon on July 16, 1945. So we're a bit too late to stop them from getting nukes.

US has called their bluff and now its upto Iran to shower its 1000 missiles or back down and sack all those stupid Generals who made a fool of themselves.
It is likely that Iran has something very nasty up its sleeve.

I expect Iran already has a large number of Yakhont anti-ship missiles and S-300 PMU-2 SAMs to defeat any US air and naval attack.

I think not USA or Iran want a conflict, we should sit down and watch 300 together...oh but wait a minute even that a political film base against Iran.

IT can not.

Heh America called Iran's bluff. It will be interesting to see if Iran can walk the walk.

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

I think Iran's leaders should stop those BS. He simply just eat his words later.

I think not USA or Iran want a conflict, we should sit down and watch 300 together...oh but wait a minute even that a political film base against Iran.

i think its safe to say we are all tired of this so called war on terror . i really wish the US does not try to do another Iraq here

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom