What's new

US to send aircraft carrier strike groups into the Gulf region, after Iran

Let me explain it in Kindergarten terms to you. Han China has many Tibetians in so called China and does not kill them, yet it opposes the existence of Tibet as a state and will kill bomb and hurt any Tibetian who tries to establish it. The only difference here is that Israel is an established state and Tibet is still not yet.
Do you realize Iran never threatened to attack Israel in the 1st place?

Be realistic-

Amrika barely got out of Iraq- and its a popular decision amongst the people-
Amrika cannot go into War with Iran- which it has been avoiding for decades- for a reason-

The way i see it- Iranis are united when it comes to Amrika-

Iraq was- there was a lose end between shia and sunni- thus Shias helped Amrika in invasion-
Its the reality- it history- Amrika has directly involved i confrontation with those countries which it knew will have local support-

North Korea VS South Korea- in Korea
North Vietnam VS South Vietnam- in Vietnam
Taliban Vs Northern Alliance- in Afghanistan
Shia VS Sunni- in Iraq

Amrika found the later as an ally in every conflict- thus achieving its target-

Who Amrika gona find alliance within Iran?-

Amrika knows it and the world knows it-
Not gona happen-

And where is the proof that Iran wants to destroy Israel?

There was a wrong translation a while ago in which the Iranian President said he wanted to "wipe Israel off the map".

But that turned out to be false, and everyone who spoke Persian (even American translators) clarified that he was referring to the current government of Israel and not the country itself.

People want to get rid of national governments all the time, we've seen it happen several times this decade already, i.e. "Regime change".
Why does Iran want to 'regime change' Israel? Iran should make it clear to the UN. Is it the Palestinians issue? We have plenty of UN options for that. No need to resort to military means.

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

Supporting terror groups is...???

Sure supplying missiles to a terrorist organisation like Hezbollah whose stated agenda IS TO DESTROY THE STATE OF ISRAEL (Please don't quote the movie Lost in Translation again), is a act in peace? What if they go one step further and provide them a dirty bomb next?

Why does Iran want to 'regime change' Israel?

Plenty of people hate the Chinese government, and want a regime change. Does that mean they want to wipe out the entire country of China? No.

America also wanted regime change in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Why does Iran want regime change? I don't know, that is their own opinion, same as the two opinions above.

Sure supplying missiles to a terrorist organisation like Hezbollah whose stated agenda IS TO DESTROY THE STATE OF ISRAEL (Please don't quote the movie Lost in Translation again), is a act in peace? What if they go one step further and provide them a dirty bomb next?

thats happening every where-

Amrika arming South Korea against North-
Amrika arming ANA against Taliban-
Amrika arming Vietnamese against China-
Amrika arming Taiwan against China-
Amrika arming Japan against China-

Amrika did arm Georgia- but Russians were not tin the mood to take it- FAILED-

i know you are thankful to the amrikan for saving your ***** in ww2- but be rational-Any thing Amrikan is not always right- "GOD"-

thats happening every where-

Amrika arming South Korea against North-
Amrika arming ANA against Taliban-
Amrika arming Vietnamese against China-
Amrika arming Taiwan against China-
Amrika arming Japan against China-

Amrika did arm Georgia- but Russians were not tin the mood to take it- FAILED-

i know you are thankful to the amrikan for saving your ***** in ww2- but be rational-

Well they certainly did save your *** against the Soviets.

Guess you still don't know the difference of arming a nation and arming a UN declared terrorist organisation? Can't blame you, its the neighborhood you live in.

Freedom fighters for one, is terrorist for another. US is BY FAR greater terrorist state than Iran by any possible metric, and considering Iran backs-up suffering nation like Palestinians (therefore help for so called "terrorists" Hezbollah and Hamas), while US supports actual terrorist organizations like Al Qaeda, and many others.

About "dirty bomb", Iran wouldnt supply because they dont want WDM used in the 1st place (US provided WMD to Hussein to use against Iran and Kurds, and yet Iran didnt used WMD back at Hussein). Plus Iran wants occupied territories returned to rightful owners, not to be contaminated with WMD.

And if you didnt knew, Israel planned to provide illegal nuclear weapons to Apartheid regime, and its a fact, unlike yours paranoid theory.

Well they certainly did save your *** against the Soviets.

Exactly- So stop worshiping amrikan like Gods- Have your opinion for a change-

Guess you still don't know the difference of arming a nation and arming a UN declared terrorist organisation? Can't blame you, its the neighborhood you live in.

Re Read my previous post- Take your medication- and tell me in the list of countries- which were declared terrorist organization- :woot:- China?- Iran?- North Korea?-

Man- dont skip medication- you come out stupid and fanny-

Plenty of people hate the Chinese government, and want a regime change. Does that mean they want to wipe out the entire country of China? No.

America also wanted regime change in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Why does Iran want regime change? I don't know, that is their own opinion, same as the two opinions above.
The reason why Iran support terror groups against Israel is simply because of means, or rather lack thereof. Terrorism is at best a delaying and harassment tactic against an established state. So of course you do know why Iran want to erase Israel from the map, do not try to be coy. Just as the Iranians failed to convince the world otherwise, your feeble attempt at ignorance about his is equally ridiculous.

So of course you do know why Iran want to erase Israel from the map, do not try to be coy.

No I don't know.

And Iran never even said that in the first place, it was a mistranslation.

Do you have any ACTUAL proof, or are you just talking BS and expecting me to believe you?

No I don't know.

And Iran never even said that in the first place, it was a mistranslation.

Do you have any ACTUAL proof, or are you just talking BS and expecting me to believe you?
You need to maintain this forced naivete. I understand your need to suck up.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom