What's new

US to Iran: We WILL end your nuclear program (whether you like it or not)!

Iran will first acquire the technology of the nuclear weapons, but they won't build it immediately since they were not stupid to allow the USA to find out an excuse to attack them. :coffee:

I guess its the other way around .... No state possessing nuclear weapons is ever attacked by Uncle sam .... they only target the hostile countries which do not yet possess them ... example Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan etc.

They sit across the discussion table to solve issues with Nuclear weapons states ... Example N korea.:coffee:

I guess its the other way around .... No state possessing nuclear weapons is ever attacked by Uncle sam .... they only target the hostile countries which do not yet possess them ... example Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan etc.

They sit across the discussion table to solve issues with Nuclear weapons states ... Example N korea.:coffee:

Yeah yeah this is your first smart post in your lifetime. US is a scary cat everyone know, they bullied only weak country like INDIA. That why only Indian people listened to uncle SAM. North Korean is a poor state, when they warn the South. Right away uncle SAM begging for 6 nation talk, uncle SAM nuke Japan twice but scared if other nation posses nukes will nuke them back lol.

how America will afford another war in this region.that's stupid that US and Israel will invade Iran.OK if we suppose then what?huh?
America is already having trouble with Pakistan and we know what's happening to world's 45% Army in Afghanistan.so please come out from this fantasy world.
and Iranian will not reply to any attack?most definitely they will.
best of luck Iran.

well i think it is an excellent opportunity for us to test our plutonium weapons...
Seek assistance from Iran to let us use their territory for tests and let them claim that its their own bomb...
we don't have to show anything to the world we just need results and data from the test...
This way the data will come without international sanction and we would prevent an other war in our neighbour hood!

well i think it is an excellent opportunity for us to test our plutonium weapons...
Seek assistance from Iran to let us use their territory for tests and let them claim that its their own bomb...
we don't have to show anything to the world we just need results and data from the test...
This way the data will come without international sanction and we would prevent an other war in our neighbour hood!
Do you think it's that simple?We use a nuclear device and the sanctions go away?Of course not.Look at North Korea.They have nuclear weapons now,but look how they are under crippling sanctions.In fact they can buy almost nothing except food and fuel from other countries.
The main reason Pakistan is not under sanction is that US needs you territory and cooperation in Afghanistan,because without Pakistan it would be very difficult and expensive for them to be in Afghanistan.

The Question is why does America would like to see Iran to have the Nuclear Bomb ?

how America will afford another war in this region.that's stupid that US and Israel will invade Iran.OK if we suppose then what?huh?
America is already having trouble with Pakistan and we know what's happening to world's 45% Army in Afghanistan.so please come out from this fantasy world.
and Iranian will not reply to any attack?most definitely they will.
best of luck Iran.

Reply: Israel = :hang2:

Do you think it's that simple?We use a nuclear device and the sanctions go away?Of course not.Look at North Korea.They have nuclear weapons now,but look how they are under crippling sanctions.In fact they can buy almost nothing except food and fuel from other countries.
The main reason Pakistan is not under sanction is that US needs you territory and cooperation in Afghanistan,because without Pakistan it would be very difficult and expensive for them to be in Afghanistan.

North Korea maybe backed by China due to tensions with US and that the SOuth are not too happy how AMerica is treating N.Korea.

Its in Pakistan interest to help Iran an unstable Iran could cause Shia revolt in Pakistan.

I would like to add something here :

Iran and Pakistan are "No Broken-back countries" both have seen war in thier own country, both have made their own weapons & both have civilain people motive for war which has not seen in Iraq. Its taken the US 10 years in Afganistan and still no acheivemnt with people who barely have the tech. Think what would happen on a country who has it. Good luck to the US if they even tried period.

The Question is why does America would like to see Iran to have the Nuclear Bomb ?

this is what they just can do = :blink: :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

North Korea maybe backed by China due to tensions and that the SOuth are not too happy how AMerica is treating N.Korea.

treating !? & does it work ? :disagree:

North Korea maybe backed by China due to tensions and that the SOuth are not too happy how AMerica is treating N.Korea.
For Iran,it's not like this.Most of our Arab neighbors pretend to be our friends,but in secret they wish to see destruction of Iran.
However i personally support nuclear weapons for Iran,but unfortunately we are not currently building any.The best way to get out of this mess is diplomacy,so that it can be a win-win game.

Why do you think US wants to see Iran have nuclear weapons?

US to Iran: We WILL end your nuclear program (whether you like it or no )

First of all i gotta say "go to hell" and in addition about 33 years ago we kicked you out of our country & if u continue ur stupid actions you will be kicked out of the ME , and u know we are dead serious as to our interests so don't play with fire .

You know pal I corrected ur post to some extent I hope you enjoy it .

The Question is why does America support Israel which has the nukes and its nuclear program aren't under the control of IAEA ?

The Question is why does America has about 5000 nukes ?

Iranians must get nuclear weapons or their survival is in danger.The greedy neocons want to strike Iran.I really hope that Iran can buy some time and build nuclear weapons.

Back
Top Bottom