What's new

US to cut off aid to Palestinian, veto Palestinian recognition in UN

The U.S.'s blind spot with reference to Israel is simply incredible. The U.S. by its actions supporting Israel (especially the present government) can only do long standing damage to its own interests. This threat by the U.S. is very telling. It means that the U.S. believes that any resolution in the UN general assembly will have overwhelming support & that the U.S.'s power to influence other countries to vote against is almost non-existent. This threat therefore, is a clear admission of weakness and will only serve in tarnishing what is left of the U.S.'s image.

US is controlled by Jews who are more loyal to Israel than the US.

If you do not think this is true, then why do ALL serious presidential candidates go to AIPAC and pledge their devotion to a foreign state(Israel)? They do not do this for any other nation.

u_mad_bro_Picture_Challenge_3-s469x428-160564-535.jpg

Nope. It is for the better really :D

One question here:

(1) Has the Palestinian side decided to recognize Israel yet?

(2) has the Palestinian side removed those anti-Israel clauses from its constitution yet?

If you have an "No" answer for (1) or (2), I do not think what U.S. does is wrong.

However, if it is "Yes" for both (1) and (2), U.S. need seriously consider its position for Mideast negotiation.

Saudi Arabia will take care of it from now on. (Hopefully) It means that USA no longer will have something to strong arm Palastine about.

One question here:

(1) Has the Palestinian side decided to recognize Israel yet?

(2) has the Palestinian side removed those anti-Israel clauses from its constitution yet?

If you have an "No" answer for (1) or (2), I do not think what U.S. does is wrong.

However, if it is "Yes" for both (1) and (2), U.S. need seriously consider its position for Mideast negotiation.

If I am not mistaken, Fatah does recognize Israel. Hamas however doesn't.

The division between Hamas and Fatah is what really hurt Palestinians. More so than a division of Israeli tanks.

Saudi Arabia will take care of it from now on. (Hopefully) It means that USA no longer will have something to strong arm Palastine about.

Address the division.

"Surely you (muslims) will fight the jews and Surely you will KILL THEM. And on that day even the stones will speak that 'O Muslim ! there is a jew hiding behind me , so come and Kill him"​

(Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim)​

This is the end of the Terrorist State of Israel and its terrorist supporters
... No matter how powerful they are, we have the Glad tidings of Holy Prophet (SA) about the destruction of this terrorist state and the terrorists supporting them.

"Surely you (muslims) will fight the jews and Surely you will KILL THEM. And on that day even the stones will speak that 'O Muslim ! there is a jew hiding behind me , so come and Kill him"

(Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim)

... No matter how powerful they are, we have the Glad tidings of Holy Prophet (SA) about the destruction of this terrorist state and the terrorists supporting them.

Sorry that type of statements won't help...

It's all about technology n science...
Who is more forward in those 2 will be stronger...

U may say all the millions of palestinians will rush into isreal...But a single toxic gas can kill as many of palestines u can ever imagine...

And don't think israelis will use just conventional weapons when their land is being invaded....

And BTW did sahih bukhari give this statement before six day war???
if he gave this statement after that war,they he may be similar to Zaid hamid

If muslims have soo much hate and want to wipe them out of this world...Then i must say they have the right to protect themselves.....And Israel u'll have all support from 85% population in India...

"Surely you (muslims) will fight the jews and Surely you will KILL THEM. And on that day even the stones will speak that 'O Muslim ! there is a jew hiding behind me , so come and Kill him"​

(Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim)​

We love you as well. :)

US to cut off aid to Palestinian, veto Palestinian recognition in UN

The Palestinian National Authority on Friday expressed its regret that U.S. lawmakers accepted a resolution cutting off all aid to the Palestinians if they turn to the United Nations in September to request the Palestinian Territories be recognized as an independent country.

The political advisor to PNA head Mahmud Abbas, Nimr Hammad, said during a briefing on Friday that the decision made by the U.S. House of Representatives was "a new attempt demonstrating its partiality to Israeli policy."

A majority vote in the House of Representatives on Thursday made the decision to cut off American aid to the Palestinians if they continue to strive for recognition as an independent state through the UN and not through dialogue with Israel.

The United States has warned earlier that it would use its veto in the UN Security Council to stop the progress of Palestinian recognition.

"This decision contradicts the interests of the United States in the region, breaches all international norms and shows contradiction in the U.S.'s attempts in the protection of freedom and the right of the people in self-determination, when at the same time they support the [Israeli] government which is using all forms of breaching human rights," Hammad said.

The United States does not support the PNA's desire to address the UN with the recognition of Palestinian independence.

A head of the Fatah delegation visiting Moscow, Nabil Shaath, reiterated on Tuesday the PNA's desire to address the UN for recognition of Palestinian independence.

The Palestinians want to form an independent state within the 1967 borders before Israel occupied the West Bank, Gaza Strip and East Jerusalem.

Israel wants Jerusalem to be its "eternal and undivided" capital.

U.S. to cut off aid to PNA, veto Palestinian recognition in UN | World | RIA Novosti

Shame on the americans. Then they wander why we hate their government.

Shame on the americans. Then they wander why we hate their government.

Wonder*
And they know why you and your sort of people hate them, no need to wonder why an Islamist hates democracies, it`s well known.

Wonder*
And they know why you and your sort of people hate them, no need to wonder why an Islamist hates democracies, it`s well known.

Over 150 states support the palestinians. And you got 1 state america stopping what 150 states want thats jewish democracy is it. Oh sorry are we all undemocratic anti semites now.

Oh and you wanted to deal with democratically elected leaders to represent the palestinians thats what your lier leaders told arafat so hoping that they wouldnt have to deal with him. Whats your proplem now hamas is the democratically elected represntatives of the palestinians. Oh they are terrorists. Who decides they are terrorists oh its their accusers the zionist. So the one alleging is also the judge. Yea thats israeli/jewish logic for you.

All I have to say to you is that the crusaders ruled jerusalem for a 100 years and then the muslims got it back. Dont relax just yet you have only occupied 70 odd years and you think its over. eventually the muslims will get their act together and take whats theirs back peacefully or otherwise.

I used to use the word zionist quite deliberatly as opposed to jew so that there could be no question of being accused of anti semitism but you know what people like you have devalued the word anti semite by using it so much that I couldnt care less anymore think wateva you want

Back
Top Bottom