What's new

US takes Pakistan into confidence over anti-IS alliance

Well there are two outcomes

We take over Afghanistan 20,000 Troops you know just integrate it as a province in democratic Pakistan. Gets rid of Taliban & Drug problem we Pakistanis hate

We donate 20,000 Troops for Alliance operations , which is based in Syria in the heart of problem
long with other 80,000 Troops. The Alliance , clears out ISIS problem.

The allaince has (Egypt - Turkey - Saudia - Iran - Pakistan - Gulf Countries - Malasia - Indonesia)

We get ample supply of Cobra /Apache for mission 40-50 as support from USA

And our 70 Bilion debt is waived

Local government in Syria will not be changed or Toppled, elections will be held under UN supervision if needed

Last edited:
I think Pakistan should wait it out. Not to hurry into a party too early and look like a newbie. Those who will want Pakistan to join will still want Pakistan to join.
Organizations like ISIS are oppurtunists which feed on vacuum of authority not necessarily create it.
If we can establish a good law enforcement regimen rest assured they(ISIS )will divert the resources else where rather than wasting them on Pakistano lone wolf Jihadis.

As long as Afghan border is maintained by PA, ISIS are not getting through.

yes dear, in case you missed, they have made their presence well known inside Afghanistan through back to back attacks on Kabul and Afghan taliban.

it just tells you how bad is ISIS that Americans in their discussions on tv are talking about supporting Afghan taliban.
. and many factions of TTP like Sajna have sworn alligiance to Al Baghdadi ... please update yourself

You misread my post. You used the word "proximity", which I assumed was meant in geographical terms.

I have seen the news about ISIS doing operations in Afghanistan. And Afghan Taliban fighting against ISIS in Afghanistan. My point was that these developments do not merit Pakistan openly joining a regional anti-ISIS alliance. Yes they have a presence in Pakistan and no matter how insignificant it is right now, it has potential to blow up. I believe joining such an alliance will create more problems for us than it will solve. First off, it will rally the scattered militants under ISIS flag. Secondly, the mullahs who do not speak up against the military operation right now because of public backlash, will find a convenient excuse to denounce any military operation. Remember Imran Khan calling it military operation an Amreeki sazish up till right before the APS attack? Lets continue the operation as it is and target any and all militants under this same operation.

stay out of ME... If ISIS is in Afghanistan and are near to Kabul than send some C-130 full of weapons and ammo and drop them near the Afgh taliban and northern alliance.. they will better fight with them..

It was my guess first day about rice visit that its less about talibans more anout ISIS .taliban AQ r past not future of american policy its more about DAESH .they need pak help about this matter no body better trained and battle hardened that pak Army .this will be Gen Raheel next Assianment with turkey and regional states .

IS is coming to Pakistan you better get what you can.

Yeah right... The only "IS" that can "come" to Pakistan is busy getting killed ...

On topic .. I believe Pak should join the fight against these inhumane motherfukers.

LEJ (SSP more precisely) was the brainchild of our agencies/zia regime to ease off arab kings/princes fear of islamic iran. politicians (and that too of Sharifs) only left out to cater it somehow one way or other.....this is the sad reality.

I'm still awaiting your reply on the thread Who Creates SSP/LEJ

The history of SSP is rather interesting ... Their founder was a member of jamat e islami..Who spit and formed this "movement"...
Their base was jhang (where traders supported them) against the local shia feudal lords .. But soon that shi£ got out of control...

That's exactly what we can expect from you, coz war is not something you can fight in real, your capacity is restricted till video games.

Chal bas kar.

Our commit can be less than say Turkey because we have what 7,000 miles of distance between the US and Syria. Not that IS can't attack the US on it's soil. It's just going to take them a lot of effort that hopefully the American Intelligence community will be able to pick out.

Ab finger pointing ka time nahi hai , finger pointing ki to her aek point karega

LEJ (SSP more precisely) was the brainchild of our agencies/zia regime to ease off arab kings/princes fear of islamic iran. politicians (and that too of Sharifs) only left out to cater it somehow one way or other.....this is the sad reality.

I'm still awaiting your reply on the thread Who Creates SSP/LEJ
the thread was locked out but I found your thread interesting good points there. even if I dont agree completely

TTP & LEJ are more radicals then this new ISIS phenomena, when Pakistan can control and ride on these groups what this Ba'ath Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia child can at best achieve here?....nothing!!

The strongest weapon in ISIS hand is only one....there abundant resource of finance, If Pakistan can control this single source IS will be dead before its born.
how did ba'ath party create ISIS?
I thought the popular opinion was that US/CIA created ISIS because of the Iraq War.

The Americans can't possibly think the Islamic Republic of Pakistan will even imagine taking a -ve step against the caliphate. War no, merger yes.
you are very delusional. get checked up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom