What's new

US takes Pakistan into confidence over anti-IS alliance

it just tells you how bad is ISIS that Americans in their discussions on tv are talking about supporting Afghan taliban.
. and many factions of TTP like Sajna have sworn alligiance to Al Baghdadi ... please update yourself

Not to mention they're proposing using Al Qaeda to counter ISIS.

Whats the plan now , get Pakistan to go at war with ISIS and then pull the support out
Thats the plan and like always, hope Pakistan will oblige because apparently thats all our country will ever be: STUPID.

Time to DO MORE, Make people suffer more because USAID is more important than lives of countrymen. Proud to be a Pakistani! :)

Not to mention they're proposing using Al Qaeda to counter ISIS.
OMG, why would they gather support for something working in their favor? like as people say: ISIS is just a proxy group fighting for US/Israel interests.

Its a joke !.....IS is made by CIA and Mossad themselves ! Why would they sincerely do anything against them.......Its just another of American sick joke on the Muslims , which they have been playing since 9/11 !!!!

Thats the plan and like always, hope Pakistan will oblige because apparently thats all our country will ever be: STUPID.

Time to DO MORE, Make people suffer more because USAID is more important than lives of countrymen. Proud to be a Pakistani! :)
well we can wait it out and hope it doesnt happen to us right?
US or no US.. Daesh is knocking at our doors and our Islamabad Cleric has already announced his allegiance to daesh and his madrassah female students have offered themselves to be Daesh jihadi wives.

Its a joke !.....IS is made by CIA and Mossad themselves ! Why would they sincerely do anything against them.......Its just another of American sick joke on the Muslims , which they have been playing since 9/11 !!!!
maybe the world saviours and champions of Islam and humanity ...Saudis and Emaratis will come to save Islam once they are done bombing Yemen

Remember how Afghanistan became the birth place of the global Islamist movement in the '80s and '90s? If ISIS isn't nipped in the bud right now, the entire Islamic world will be suffering the consequences of letting them operate for another decade or two.

The countries neighboring Daesh's area of influence and most at risk are themselves not serious in dealing with the problem.

You had Assad/Hezbullah keeping their hands off them to discredit the opposition by making it look as if ISIS is the only alternative in Syria.

You have reports of Turkey turning a blind eye towards them to keep a leash on the Kurds.

You have whole Sunni tribes supporting Daesh in Iraq because they feel more comfortable living under them than the sectarian govt. in Baghdad.

What good a few thousand of our troops could do except being duped into a messy ugly proxy war.

Keep the focus on CPEC and China plus with the hindu fanatics in Delhi not sure we could spare any troops.

well we can wait it out and hope it doesnt happen to us right?
US or no US.. Daesh is knocking at our doors and our Islamabad Cleric has already announced his allegiance to daesh and his madrassah female students have offered themselves to be Daesh jihadi wives.
And what has been done regarding that cleric? I am still surprised he has been allowed to live as if they need another excuse for some future lal masjid operation. Why isn't he being executed like other hardcore terrorists?

Daesh is knocking at door? Who isn't knocking at our doors? Doesn't that make you wonder there is something wrong with this society/culture/country? There is always someone wanting to be charlie.

TTP & LEJ are more radicals then this new ISIS phenomena, when Pakistan can control and ride on these groups what this Ba'ath Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia child can at best achieve here?....nothing!!

The strongest weapon in ISIS hand is only one....there abundant resource of finance, If Pakistan can control this single source IS will be dead before its born.

by the way.. you proved your point re LeJ (we had some discussion about the rise of LeJ and alleged support of some Nawaz league members)... Shabaz Sherif had enough of these scumbags... eliminated their bloodline completely in the Muzafargarh encounter. so much so that ASWJ didnt dare to launch any protest for the police action and even Rana Sanah ullah remained quiet.

And what has been done regarding that cleric? I am still surprised he has been allowed to live as if they need another excuse for some future lal masjid operation. Why isn't he being executed like other hardcore interests?

Daesh is knocking at door? Who isn't knocking at our doors? Doesn't that make you wonder there is something wrong with this society/culture/country? There is always someone wanting to be charlie.
beats me..

a big question mark for our democratic government and the military

The countries neighboring Daesh's area of influence and most at risk are themselves not serious in dealing with the problem.

They're playing a foolish game which will eventually hurt them the most.
What good a few thousand of our troops could do except being duped into a messy ugly proxy war.

Joining the alliance doesn't only mean contributing troops.

Daesh are opportunists.. and so are TTP and LeJ and if you see their media communications they have sworn alliances or offered support to each other from time to time
ASWJ which is the political face of LeJ .. conducts its Islamabad protests and marches from Red Mosque and the red mosque cleric has made no secret of his allegiance to Al Baghdadi..

in summary I am saying is,... if it suits them TTP factions and / or LeJ will declare itself to be part of Daesh / ISIS .. do note those wall markings inviting and welcoming Daesh in Pakistani cities.
one might choose to dismiss them as naive and stupid markings by toublesome and naughty youths but this is how TTP spread too.

ISIS-Pakistan.jpg

At a grass root / Ideological level, LEJ still can recruit youth/people towards their cause, but to think IS on the name of joker Baghdadi can do it at the same level.........zilch, never.

That is why i am saying IS best hope is to rent out LEJ/TTP cells through their financial support and represent them as their own. But, These rent out people cannot poses or present a new threat what they already tried in a last decade and finally defeated strategically at the end by our security agencies and people at large.

USA - hey pakistan lets lets fight ISIS
pak - no no bro its not my problem
USA - heey dude don't worry nothing happen to you
pak - last time you said so and then we are fucked up
USA dude this time its far away . if you did not move they will come here and kill you
pak - i think other way if i go with you they will come here and kill me
USA - dude i will increase your aid too

PAKISTAN - BC ab to jana hi pary ga :rofl:

I want to re-iterate that there is no "substantial evidences" found as of yet which proves the "working presence" of Daesh and ISIS within Pakistan. Yes, you hear some so called Mullahs calling their allegiance to them and some random wall chalking saying "Daesh is here" thats it...the way things are progressing w.r.t military operation within the Country which I believe will continue, the probability of gaining any visible and operational and critical strong hold for these patsies is very low.

Pakistan therefore should focus on the immediate threats to its Stability.

by the way.. you proved your point re LeJ (we had some discussion about the rise of LeJ and alleged support of some Nawaz league members)... Shabaz Sherif had enough of these scumbags... eliminated their bloodline completely in the Muzafargarh encounter. so much so that ASWJ didnt dare to launch any protest for the police action and even Rana Sanah ullah remained quiet.

beats me..

a big question mark for our democratic government and the military

Sir good job in Punjab, however many such scums continue to thrive in southern Punjab whose immediate area of interest may not be Pakistan but India.

I think ISIS can be a glue that binds India and Pakistan together more than anything else as we both have mortal fear of radicalization of our youth by their ideology. However chronic mistrust has prevented any co-operation on the ISIS front.

We both together have the capability to ensure IS is nipped in Afghanistan, do you think there is scope for intelligence sharing co-operation if IS continues to gain a foot-hold in Afghanistan and comes knocking at our doors ? Do you think we can table other issues for future in face of immediate threat, or is the threat not grave enough to warrant such a thing?

LEJ (SSP more precisely) was the brainchild of our agencies/zia regime to ease off arab kings/princes fear of islamic iran. politicians (and that too of Sharifs) only left out to cater it somehow one way or other.....this is the sad reality.

I'm still awaiting your reply on the thread Who Creates SSP/LEJ

Last edited:
ITS A TRAP
Will still happily get trapped into it after all money talks louder than civilian blood, Getting more and more experience in that particular aspect, History will remember us in GOLDEN words.:)

We both together have the capability to ensure IS is nipped in Afghanistan, do you think there is scope for intelligence sharing co-operation if IS continues to gain a foot-hold in Afghanistan and comes knocking at our doors ? Do you think we can table other issues for future in face of immediate threat, or is the threat not grave enough to warrant such a thing?

Dude, we cant be friends. As otherwise we would suffer from existential crisis. There is only thing which we, Pakistanis, should remember and make sure it gets in the way every time we want to be cozy with Indians: Kashmir :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom