What's new

US strikes Katai'b Hezbollah facility in Iraq as response

I think whatever the truth is, we don't know due to conflicting reports. Bad things will happen, with so many PMU groups in Iraq, well armed and neighboring Iran (meaning very easy access to weapons unlike Hezbollah in Lebanon). It's just a matter of time before more shit happens
  • Probably Iran will remain calm and think in strategy/long term: immidiately, together with Iraq, ousting US troops from Iraq
  • Death/punishment threats towards any group not cooperating on this (Gurds will not dare to rise their head in this situation, anyone acting as zio-dogs will be seen as planner of this attack).
  • Enforcing PMU position
  • Maybe some steps on nuclear front
  • Increasing pressure in Syria/Yemen.
  • Getting closer to taliban?

Well yes, that is a given. I'm starting to think though that the American public "needed" something to take their minds away from the impeachment hearings.
Well... the irony could be that even the US didn't really know who was in that convoy... that will be... a "oupsy / F*ck" face in that HQ...

• Probably Iran will remain calm and think in strategy/long term: immidiately, together with Iraq, ousting US troops from Iraq
  • Death/punishment threats towards any group not cooperating on this (Gurds will not dare to rise their head in this situation, anyone acting as zio-dogs will be seen as planner of this attack).
  • Enforcing PMU position
  • Maybe some steps on nuclear front
  • Increasing pressure in Syria/Yemen.
  • Getting closer to taliban?

Iran is not going to remain calm.

$7trillion is nothing compared to the benefits US gained from its worldwide influence and I personally thinks that $7trillion is a small amount of money for the joy of bombing the shit out of your enemy
Kid you don't even know how many zero's a trillion has. It's 1/3 of whole US debt in its entire history.

The rockets were primitive and mostly outside these areas as warnings. I did expect US strikes but not this.

I honestly don't know if Gulf Arabs are prepared for this or knew it was coming. This must have been only known by US/Israel and it is going to surprise everyone. I just hope Gaza doesn't get involved in this.
Not necessarily... Iran could think it twice and play other cards, unlikely but possible.

Iranians can you confirm the news? Lots of official sources claiming IRGC chief was killed in US strikes.
I don’t think so @Shapur Zol Aktaf few days ago I saw picture of Amir Ali Hajizadeh which the lying losers claimed he was the one who killed in Iraq even though he is the commander of aerospace force and not field commander:lol:

Kid you don't even know how many zero's a trillion has. It's 1/3 of whole US debt in its entire history.
yes the us has a gdp of $19 trillion....and its $7trillion price tag is spend in the span of around almost 20 years since the start on the war on terror in 2001. not a big deal.

I don’t think so @Shapur Zol Aktaf few days ago I saw picture of Amir Ali Hajizadeh which the lying losers claimed he was the one who killed in Iraq even though he is the commander of aerospace force and not field commander:lol:
His remains (hand+Ring) is all over the news... There is even a quarter of his body laying around in some vids...

Not necessarily... Iran could think it twice and play other cards, unlikely but possible.

I think Iran will have to respond directly this time around.

It's real man.

This is a very big decapitation strike. Why would the US escalate so much at this juncture?

It doesn't make sense based on order of events. It's quite disproportionate so it means Trump approved it. I just wonder if he knew about the consequences of such a strike.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom