What's new

US strikes Katai'b Hezbollah facility in Iraq as response

Iran can end this madness by stopping the flow of cash to terrorist who targetted US embassy, I think the US is alawys open for talks.
Those proxy wars is Iranian lifeline... She knows that as long as the conflict is far from hOme... Home will be safe...
Stopping this agenda is defacto telling the world " I'm Next"

Iran can end this madness by stopping the flow of cash to terrorist who targetted US embassy, I think the US is alawys open for talks.
Haha, why should Iran negotiate with US terrorists who can't defeat taliban?
Iran is moving towards east, within max 2-3 years Iran is connected to Eurasian economic union and within 9 months Iran will be able to export and import weapons. At the same time we're stepping up pressure with our nuclear program. US pigs killed more than a million in Afghanistan and Iraq, they MUST leave the region.

Where are you living?
why does it matters to you kesserling????

Haha, why should Iran negotiate with US terrorists who can't defeat taliban?
Iran is moving towards east, within max 2-3 years Iran is connected to Eurasian economic union and within 9 months Iran will be able to export and import weapons. At the same time we're stepping up pressure with our nuclear program. US pigs killed more than a million in Afghanistan and Iraq, they MUST leave the region.
why should US be afraid of a country consistently being their punching bag since operation praying mantis 31 yrs ago, ???????

Iranians can you confirm the news? Lots of official sources claiming IRGC chief was killed in US strikes.

It's confirmed, and it's on every Iraqi news media.

Wow, Iran made a mistake by allowing him enter Iraq during this period. I assume Iran is not going letting to let this go without a response. Pretty dangerous period for the Gulf/Levant region.

Official Hashd Shabi source says Israel and America carried out the assassination strikes against Qasem Soliemeni and Abu Mahdi Almuhandis.

why does it matters to you kesserling????

why should US be afraid of a country consistently being their punching bag since operation praying mantis 31 yrs ago, ???????
Wasting 7 trillion dollars on zionist instigated wars is the real meaning of being punched at the cost of other rising powers (Asia-Eurasia). A tit for tat here and there never hurts, keeps Iran in shape.

Wow, Iran made a mistake by allowing him enter Iraq during this period. I assume Iran is not going letting to let this go without a response. Pretty dangerous period for the Gulf/Levant region.
yup shouldn't launch a rocket into the embassy of the world's premier power

And it's only the beginning... This is what we would describe as the silence before the thunder...
Let's hope The Arabs can make something out of it... like you know... that good old "unity"

Wasting 7 trillion dollars on zionist instigated wars is the real meaning of being punched at the cost of other rising powers (Asia-Eurasia). A tit for tat here and there never hurts, keeps Iran in shape.
$7trillion is nothing compared to the benefits US gained from its worldwide influence and I personally thinks that $7trillion is a small amount of money for the joy of bombing the shit out of your enemy

This is a very big decapitation strike. Why would the US escalate so much at this juncture?

yup shouldn't launch a rocket into the embassy of the world's premier power

The rockets were primitive and mostly outside these areas as warnings. I did expect US strikes but not this.

And it's only the beginning... This is what we would describe as the silence before the thunder...
Let's hope The Arabs can make something out of it... like you know... that good old "unity"

I honestly don't know if Gulf Arabs are prepared for this or knew it was coming. This must have been only known by US/Israel and it is going to surprise everyone. I just hope Gaza doesn't get involved in this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom