What's new

US strikes Katai'b Hezbollah facility in Iraq as response

Rumours of Qassim being one of the 3 Iranians VIP guest in the convoy...
Inshallah, even it's too good to be true.

For now.
Mohammad Al-Kawtharani : Seems Dead
Muhandis: Injured

Muhandis part is probably not true.

Either way it's a big escalation, eventually, PMU will respond in a bigger way which will lit the fire. As US response would then be bigger again.. with PMU response bigger etc.

Maybe that is what the US decided to do, instead of attacking Iran directly.
If they attack Iran directly, still the same conflict would happen in Iraq. The security from Lebanon to Iran are connected and in the near future also the economy (by pipelines, roads, rails). You cannot jump out of this belt/chain and suddenly consider yourself a neutral swiss in middle east. That's just what israel and some emo-kids want.
The reality is that the security and economy of the region are tied to each other. Battling intern corruption is an other issue separate from this.

I'm waiting for another round of PMU "mourners" in the US embassy in Kuwait

If they attack Iran directly, still the same conflict would happen in Iraq. The security from Lebanon to Iran are connected and in the near future also the economy (by pipelines, roads, rails). You cannot jump out of this belt/chain and suddenly consider yourself a neutral swiss in middle east. That's just what israel and some emo-kids want.
The reality is that the security and economy of the region are tied to each other. Battling intern corruption is an other issue separate from this.

The US may be betting on getting the Iraqi army and ISOF battling PMU with their air support. A bit similarly to 2006-2008. Difference is, back then there was no order and public security forces were being built. I just don't see the repeat of 2008; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Basra_(2008). Or ISOF raids in Sadr city neighborhood of Baghdad which were very common in 2005-2009.

Today the PMU has been integrated too much with the Iraqi army on the military level, but not on the political level. But the latter won't make that much of a difference for the average soldier, they're not willing to fight the PMU in a major way if the PMU decides to go hostile on the US.

Ya Rabi, May it be true.
Thankfully There is one thing they can't control and that is Death. AlHamdullilah.

If it's true, I hope he burns in the deepest level of Hell for Eternity.
Inshallah

That Kurdish terrorist Baxtiyar is always spreading bs

The US may be betting on getting the Iraqi army and ISOF battling PMU with their air support. A bit similarly to 2006-2008. Difference is, back then there was no order and public security forces were being built. I just don't see the repeat of 2008; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Basra_(2008). Or ISOF raids in Sadr city neighborhood of Baghdad which were very common in 2005-2009.

Today the PMU has been integrated too much with the Iraqi army on the military level, but not on the political level. But the latter won't make that much of a difference for the average soldier, they're not willing to fight the PMU in a major way if the PMU decides to go hostile on the US.

I don't care about him, HE was the only one with Mayadeen screenshot.

If true Hadi Al-Amiri, Qais khazali and Quds force, fatimiyoon, zainabiyoon, hezbollah, IRGC know what to do. It will definitely be the end of US troops in Iraq and attacking their positions in Syria and Yemen soon.

If true Hadi Al-Amiri, Qais khazali and Quds force, fatimiyoon, zainabiyoon, hezbollah, IRGC know what to do. It will definitely be the end of US troops in Iraq and attacking their positions in Syria and Yemen soon.
and the next episode will be the full bombing of all Iran troops across the middle east, that's what you want????

Barzani jews hate PMU, IRGC.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom