What's new

US Stealth UAV RQ-170 downed in IRAN

you see , Iran shapes is like to napped lion so if us and Zionist army want to be eaten they need just to be went near Iran

Yep, operation "Eagle Claw" in 1980. Iran's army didn't shoot even a single bullet. Look it up on Wikipedia

Sad and laughable at the same time ...

hi brother!
you mean لعنت؟
hahaha.we use it in our language too.so its not secret:tup:

There are many common words in Urdu & Farsi. But pronunciation of persians is different, i had many funny incidents here because of this pronunciation.

hi hamvatan!i disagree with part of your idea.if we cut the conection between ground and uav.uav computer could select another way for flying such as the conection between Satellite and uav but cuting conection between Satellite and uav is impossible
becaus Satellites have two gate in and out.making eror on out gate is impossible.but making eror on in gate is possible.but this is hard for iran to make eror on in gate because this gate is on the back view of Satellites(military satellites).and our location dont let us to make eror on in gate.
so there is just one way to kontrol it.we hacked all uav main computer and we cut the conection of uav and out in itself so americans Estimated uav is downd with itself not by iran.

Salam hamvatan! That's what safriz said. I was replying to him.

I agree. They must have somehow broken into the control network. See my next post ...

So how can we explain the drone capture without having to assume multiple simultaneous failures?

1- Engine Failure?
Some say maybe it was just that the engine failed and the flight controller crash landed the “beast”.
Then why didn't it at least try to go back to friendly territory while gliding down?
Why didn't it send a message to the base and report the engine failure? (We know it has not, otherwise Americans would have just told us that, the very first day. But it was obvious that they were confused and didn't know what's going on.)
It doesn’t make sense unless you assume that it had communication failure, too.
Communication and Engine failing at the same time? Doesn’t make sense unless you come up with a common reason for them.

2- It just got jammed?
We can assume that in case of “lost link” it should have gone back to Base (RTB). So it couldn’t have been just jamming.

3- Flight controllers failed.
Some experts say the flying wing design is not stable. So if the flight controller had failed, it would have just fallen down like a rock. Couldn’t have remained intact.

This also implies that the drone landed “voluntarily”. But how could it “decide” do that in hostile territory. Again, it makes sense to assume that there must have been some sort of sanity checking in the drone’s autonomous decision making loop. WHY did it allow the drone to come down there?

It all makes me feel like the virus idea is the easiest to accept, without having to assume a series of simultaneous failures suddenly struck out of nowhere. But we can’t say anything for sure of course.

Eagle_Claw_wrecks_at_Desert_One_April_1980.jpg

505px-Eagle_Claw_Memorial.JPG

So you got our guest banned. Shame on you. You are equating individual Iranians with their possible state propaganda for which you have no proof? It is very shameful of you. What if others start to equate you individually for all Al-qaeda hate coming out? Would that be nice? I am so disappointed.
Bro, your main problem is that you start generalizing on things that you don't understand properly.

This member (so}{eil) targeted me at personal capacity and when I hinted to this member to clarify his/her intentions, his/her response was trolling. What would you have done, if you were to be in my shoes? Feel ashamed?

I generally have very high tolerance and I can take lot of crap in debates. However, when things start to get personal then some disciplinary action becomes justified.

Back
Top Bottom