What's new

US Stealth UAV RQ-170 downed in IRAN

Your 'hocus pocus' can be nominated as JOKE OF THE CENTURY.

Do you think that it is possible to take out entire USAF with computer hackers? :rolleyes:

What is next? Iran will SHUTDOWN the entire US military force? :rolleyes:

It is just one drone (out of countless others that have violated Iranian airspace) and we don't know the whole TRUTH. We just have Iranian explanations to rely upon and Iranians are master propagandists too.

Also, IF this is really a real drone then expect US to address these any loopholes.

Check your eyes sonny. I was responding to gambit the liar, and it was his assertion why Iran did not take out entire US air force with a virus. So first learn to read before commenting. By the way whose side you are on? Nation of Raymond Davis or Islamic world?

Check your eyes sonny. I was responding to gambit the liar, and it was his assertion why Iran did not take out entire US air force with a virus. So first learn to read before commenting. By the way whose side you are on? Nation of Raymond Davis or Islamic world?

Gambit is just being true to his way of life after all when thir empire is in the dustbin all they will be remembered for is that they are liars. Why try logic or reason with liars??

the virus in.question was a keylogger.....
it wasnt there to disrupt anything....
thats why it sat there for so long...
but it is plausable that by ditting there for such a length of time and logging key strokes and pissibly screenshots...
iranians were sitting in their tehran headiffice and acvumulating data on how the dones are controlled and what commandscare given for what action.....you can do this with a keylogger.
once they learnt all the commands...they sent another virus which disabled american system.
So you honestly do not see that as a baseless assumption.

Your tricks will not work on me.

PROVE it that Iran can disable entire US defense network with its hackers, sonny. And I know whom you are responding to.

It is also possible that more US drones are violating Iranian airspace right at this moment.

Why not Iran disables US forces stationed in Middle-East? Now is the right time since US economy is weak, genius.

And my allegiance is to TRUTH and ISLAM. And not the joke of the Islamic world we are part of.

PROVE it that Iran can disable entire US defense network with its hackers, sonny. And I know whom you are responding to.

It is also possible that more US drones are violating Iranian airspace right at this moment.

Why not Iran disables US forces stationed in Middle-East? Now is the right time since US economy is weak, genius.

leave it yaar. Lets just be proud that a muslim country did some damage to america. lets hope they can reverse engineer and use it on americans and israelis

leave it yaar. Lets just be proud that a muslim country did some damage to america. lets hope they can reverse engineer and use it on americans and israelis
Brother, I am proud of accomplishments of Islamic scientists. They give us hope.

However, their is LIMIT to TALL CLAIMS. Some people simply don't get the message and blow an achievement 'out of proportion' to just make a baseless point. I have a habit of CORRECTING these people.

this topic is open for speculation and theories.....as for americans it was a top secret drone so they are not gona reveal any details...and iranians wont reveal how they hacked it...
another theory is spoofing...

a key logger is noting down all the key strokes and command lines..
and a satellite dish is noting down the signal changes associated with that key stroke....?
now you know the satellite frequency...the key strokes .. the signal changes associated with keystrokes and somehow you know what the plsne does in response to those keystrokes/signal changes?

now can you build a powerful transmitter with same frequency and override the satellite signal to take over the drone?
this way you are not really hacking any computers in USA...Not remotely controlling computers in USA..
and cannot vontrol all drones.
but only those you have full data of key strokes ans signal changes....and that too when its near your spoof transmitter...

Brother, I am proud of accomplishments of Islamic scientists. They give us hope.

However, their is LIMIT to TALL CLAIMS. Some people simply don't get the message and blow an achievement 'out of proportion' to just make a baseless point. I have a habit of CORRECTING these people.

Look yaar there is no harm in dreaming and hoping. I mean look at indians take a leaf out of their book they are no comparison to China other than they both have large populations but yet we have so many indians think they are a superpower designate. I too hope as unlikely as it may be that iranians have got some major breakthrough. We have so little good news so lets enjoy it and hope for the best

So you honestly do not see that as a baseless assumption.

yes there are assumptions...but not baseless......based on probability and likeliness of such thing happening..
of course i cant say this for certain..that this is what happened..

@ safriz

Nice hypothesis. At minimum, it makes some sense and is logical, if NOT 100% TRUE. This is how these discussions should be.

And yes, neither USA and nor Iran will reveal the TRUTH.

i have Question؟

Do you Agree with me about some thing?

some users are f**king bots !!!

i have Question؟

Can be possible. Scary thing.

There are more scary rumors about gmail, facebook, iphone, and black berry though.

And my allegiance is to TRUTH and ISLAM. And not the joke of the Islamic world we are part of.

Dead Pakistanis are no tricks.

For proof you can go back afew dozen pages and read. Just because you jumped in late into the discussion does not mean we are going to type another 20 pages to convince your pro-American ego. It is you who is to disprove after reading all those pages. Until then there is not point discussing it with you.

Iran is just bound to defend its sovereignty and not fighting for sovereignty of other nations in middle east who themselves voluntarily tow American line. At best Iran can do some Tabligh for them and show them the right path. But if some middle eastern nation wants to offer his honor to Americans in exchange for some goodies, it is not upto Iran to stop them. That is their private decision.

As for Iranian claim, there is more credibility to it than American lies on this story. Go back and read. The problem with you is that you are reading and coming here with your pro-American prejudices that America is a god and no body can stand up to it, so lets worship it without question.

i have Question؟

Not LeGenD. He is a good guy. Just he has got emotional today. But there were some bots early in the pages of this thread. They were all banned once they were recognized.

Back
Top Bottom